Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Strategies Thread - CriticalMass/GTr vs Nexus/Biscuits

Comments

• this thread sux
  • still ignoring the proof of cheaters I see

oh well they say ignorance is related to retardism
  • all you fag tops can nap all you want next round, it wont do any of you anygood B-)
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    my nap group is interested in napping with you next round lynog

but the question is are you interested in napping with my nap group?
  • lol. the only naps i will have are the ones before i wake up to roll people :)
  • nice informative post there puncher...

not that i expected anything different from random retards like you
  • all you fag tops can nap all you want next round, it wont do any of you anygood B-)
    Don't hurt me oh great one :-(
    Don't hurt me oh great one :-(
    your never big enough for me to bother with
  • What I don't understand, is why the top KDs don't compete against each other.

Rather than bashing/farming, or whatever you want to call it, if the top KDs would target each other, then they would disarm anyone claiming they are bashers/farmers.

I don't understand how the top KDs can complain about getting KT'd. Firstly, the game is about survival, and if it takes an alliance to take you down, then that is justification in and of itself. Essentially it is being punished for being too good, but the smaller KDs can't ignore the threat of a KD that is getting "too big."

All this could be solved if the top KDs didn't exploit the smaller ones, but focused attention on their peers.

• When you start hitting the other alliances top kingdoms they cry and you get killed.

Actually almost everybody you hit whines when they get hit, but the ALs dont care about smaller ones and kill you for smashing their top ones.
  • When you start hitting the other alliances top kingdoms they cry and you get killed.

Actually almost everybody you hit whines when they get hit, but the ALs dont care about smaller ones and kill you for smashing their top ones.
    I got killed for protecting my small dudes. I would post anti-turtles as free land that continued to harass my small guys and hit people in critical and nexus that kept hitting my small guys. Its cool though.

• so whos winning?
  • Current NW Score:
    [Nexus]=103,683,561
    [CriticalMass]=95,332,043

Before War:
    Nexus: About 88Mil
    CM: About 90Mil
  • im thinking more like along the lines of who has more kills total NW growth of an alliance doesnt mean too much to me.. Anyone have a kill list? but thank you for the post Tetra :D
  • edited December 2011
    Pussy Land xLTx (X:5,Y:5) @ Mystical Lands 24,598 6,119,933 4,191 (posted Dec 5th 8am died Dec 5th 7pm.. time taken 11 hours) (# people = 35)
    Finding Nemo (X:8,Y:1) @ Mystical Lands 15,694 3,781,872 4,642 (posted Dec 5th 9am died Dec 6th 11am.. time taken 26 hours) (# people = 26)
    rEmedY Multiple Terrain 10,847 3,381,559 2,518 (posted Dec 5th 12 noon died Dec 6th 8pm 32 hours)
    GMT Mystical Lands 29,080 7,901,930 3583 (posted Dec 5th 7pm died Dec 7th 6pm.. Time taken 47 hours)

Five more on the way:

Orion
    Flying Pig
    Nocebo
    Booooom
    Tungsten857
  • who gives a fuck
  • edited December 2011
    quack quacka quack aflak