Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who is MARCI

edited December 2013 in General
And why are a bunch of sector titles dedicated to his glory? Should they read DW OP or something awesome.

Comments

• Don't know. But "Marci" is an anagram of "Micra", so he/she probably has a fetish for Nissan Micra's.
  • marci from xROx?
  • I think MARCI is the new multi overlord?
  • CMS is the only multi overlord. Every sector name should read [CMS] [xKTx] DW OP.
  • Marci was the #1 guy most rd... he got killed off
  • Yes... f ur I out stylez... everyone says he's the best zx player, I say Cyborg is equally as good
  • Yes... f ur I out stylez... everyone says he's the best zx player, I say Cyborg is equally as good
    Nope. Cyborg is a great guy, but he doesn't have the consistency that so many others do.
    And besides, once you get busted majorly cheating you can't really be considered.
  • I think greg missed the round Cyborg had this super huge ghost kingdom and was just breaking people to be a bastard...
  • the best zx player would be the only one who has ever given me tips from that god awful alliance, dunno who it is but i do have his kd name from some random round I was in it for a brief bit

L O S E R Dynasty

• Marcis playground?
  • They've all been proven to cheat at some time I.e account sharing back in Mafia wars n what not... i say marci is prolly most intelligent in fact of #s but I've seen cyborg out build even players like fade back when he tried
  • Cyborg is shite
  • ^^ Lol get in the chat fucker
  • cyborg cries almost as much as hazza and farms suiciders omni style to be on top
    Nope. Cyborg is a great guy, but he doesn't have the consistency that so many others do.
    And besides, once you get busted majorly cheating you can't really be considered.
    In that case, there aren't many players left to be considered, between, friend farming, account sharing, stacking etc etc etc
  • What backward world am I living in that zx people are being praised as good
  • No clue, I don't know why anybody is saying they are good.
  • I heard cms r gd
  • I heard cms r gd
  • edited January 2014
    I heard cms r god
  • edited January 2014
    I heard cms r god