Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

next round

Comments

• Holy SK!! Almost forgot you existed lol. Count me in next round, sounds like fun :)
  • Hellz to the yea. Next rd looking better everyday ;)
  • Step1: Purchase oj with lots of pulp
    Step2: Seperate juice from pulp with strainer
    Step3: Pour juice down toilet
  • Lol Sierra.
  • Holy SK!! Almost forgot you existed lol. Count me in next round, sounds like fun :)
    What's up you greasy fuck!
  • Damn I am gonna be an army of one :(. U gotta put up with me as ur al right now though Osiris lol
    a most unfortunate fate... :p
  • This will be mine and cobras last round so let's hope for a good one.
  • ^ that's not cool
    Zeal you loser, you still play this life sucking game? How ya been man?

Zeal you loser, you still play this life sucking game? How ya been man?

Guilty pleasure I'm afraid... life's great though, no complaints here :) What about you?
  • ^ that's not cool
    Ya well me and him been playing together for way to long and figure its about time to give it up. Multies making the game more unplayable then before since they specifically targeting our group on a regular basis. Not fun when u get raped right out of newbie if you tag because they scared you will roll over them later.
    :(

:(

yeah life is just too busy anymore...i only came back this past rd because I was going to be off for six weeks and up at all hours with the new baby...i did not plan to play the next rd...but with sooooo many ppl coming back i feel compelled to go one last time ;)

• Hey happy to hear ur playing man look forward to having a fun round hopefully multi free
  • This up coming round will be my last as well... I planned on this one being my last but Moogle made sure I'd play one more lol
  • Same, only came back this round for Cobras, but multi's fucked it. Dont' really have the time either, but I'll make some to give it one last go. If multi's fuck it up, that's on whoever is pathetic enough to run them.
  • edited December 2013
    Sounds like next round is gonna be epic....

@bcartfall BUFF VI
  • edited December 2013

I hear ya, took a lot to quit last time but had to make some changes. Doin good now though, girlfriend and I just had a baby girl 3 weeks ago and got a 2nd job so been busy. Almost forgot about SK until Kes emailed me so thought I'd come back and see how everyone was doin and see if I still got what it takes to pawn you fools :p
  • Haha One last rd with Rico, moogle and the LFC boys... bring back SP and TF and we'd be looking like old days with nasty wars

• I hear ya, took a lot to quit last time but had to make some changes. Doin good now though, girlfriend and I just had a baby girl 3 weeks ago and got a 2nd job so been busy. Almost forgot about SK until Kes emailed me so thought I'd come back and see how everyone was doin and see if I still got what it takes to pawn you fools :p
    Hey buddy!!!!

• I hear ya, took a lot to quit last time but had to make some changes. Doin good now though, girlfriend and I just had a baby girl 3 weeks ago and got a 2nd job so been busy. Almost forgot about SK until Kes emailed me so thought I'd come back and see how everyone was doin and see if I still got what it takes to pawn you fools :p
    Rico -- Congrats my friend on your baby Girl!! --
  • Stupid multi over lord ;-)
  • Just sad this guy is willing to ruin the game so he can get a rank. Bet he's one of the top 5 right now, would be no reason to run multies if you don't even get your name in the ranks.
  • Congrats on the baby girl bud, that's awesome!
  • Thanks guys, she's an angel but unfortunatly for her she looks a lot like her dad lol.

@N1m: What up buddy! Playin next round?
  • Hey Rico good to see you around again! Congrats on the kid! I can tell you from experience that you'll be more active in starkingdoms because you can sign on to your phone at those late hours of the night when you are putting your kid to sleep for the millionth time
  • It does seem to be a recurring theme that whenever an old player comes back, it's because they've just had a kid

Congrats anyway :P
  • @rico yeah I'm playing may even AL ;)
  • @mal: Haha I found I have more time to jump on through out the day while feeding her and its so damn cold out here we don't get the chance to get out much. Must say it does feel good to be back and can't wait until next round.

@N1m: Good to hear bud. Got a group set up and think we have plans but keep in touch. Always good seeing you on the battlefield no matter which side we are on.