Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTENTION... Blood

edited December 2013 in General
You better group with me you bastard, I missed you lotzorz!

Comments

• Lol, This Guy. I'm On Aim Again. Its StillThe Chat App Of Choice Right?
  • as a european, i havent seen anyone who uses aim (and hell most of the people around here dont even know what a aim is) in.... ages (not counting former sk people, who have simply abandoned aim but probably still remember what it is)
  • edited December 2013
    People post their AIM names in-game all the time so we can communicate properly. Sector-based or alliance-based Blast chats are usually set up too at start of round if your sector or alliance is any good.
  • I think that's still all anyone uses? Few voice chats but let's be realistic, no one wants to listen to a 24 year old jerk off
  • as a european, i havent seen anyone who uses aim (and hell most of the people around here dont even know what a aim is) in.... ages (not counting former sk people, who have simply abandoned aim but probably still remember what it is)
    miss joo too :)
  • I think that's still all anyone uses? Few voice chats but let's be realistic, no one wants to listen to a 24 year old jerk off
    If we are talking about a female I would like to disagree with your statement.
  • Lolol, oh dank.
  • Rohan, Blood, Arson & Dank.

Group set

Group set
    First group to get pkd out of newbie?
  • edited December 2013
    Rohan, Blood, Arson & Dank.

Group set

Group set
    Hah' like hell, there's not enough probes in the uni to accomplish that haha

Group set
    Hah' like hell, there's not enough probes in the uni to accomplish that haha

one word: multis

Group set
    Flazerterra god strat!!
  • 50 probe pks on the group of 4 mysticlands