Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attention World

2»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    +1
  • Zeal is less than 80 posts from taking the all time post lead from Lews. Lews apparently left in November 2012.

Merry Christmas!
    Im very sorry but, current is not all time. I do believe the honour of most posts will belong to me until he gets somewhere in the direction of 25000 posts, which was not including my.... alternate personas >_>
    <_<

• edited December 2013
    Lol, if you add up all my accounts I have more than that Cereal, and so do you. 35,000 is probably needed to get top 5. I'm sure I have over 40k total, easily.
  • quite easely
    i dont think anyone will ever know how many people i used to be on this forum. god i had too much time
  • Yeah, I'd say you are number 1, I'm probably in the top 3 though. lol
  • [/notproud]

think of all we could have accomplished in that time. Fuck, you and me bro were the reason theres no world peace yet
  • Awww, you are probably correct. But at least I can say that was when I was young and dumb, now I don't post near as often and I actually do stuff with my life.
  • this is the point where its best if i dont comment
  • Awww, you are probably correct. But at least I can say that was when I was young and dumb, now I don't post near as often and I actually do stuff with my life.

Hahahahahahahahahaha that's a good joke, "do stuff"
  • Bob your PPD was insane. So much game talk and general for you.
  • I dunno, LV had a shit load of posts, I was ahead of him near the 13k post range, but that dude just had no life lol
  • ye, but back when i had the highest ppd, lv was practically in diapers!
  • So I'm pretty close to top5?

Hahahahahahahahahaha that's a good joke, "do stuff"
  • :: Does stuff.::