Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Past SK Shit

Comments

• I've done tanks n tacs dw.. back then goons weren't free corey
  • I've done tanks n tacs dw.. back then goons weren't free corey
    I never used to play DW, so I don't remember the old bonuses T. Tanks n tacs I remember being a normal strat. I played a lot of tanks LDS and tacs
  • Well yea u use LDs mid game when pump in tacs... but pure tanks until u got tacs then end game convert super soldier stack bays to rax n boom blast tanks...
  • Tfs went through a tough time transitioning to the units they are today. I can't remember but I think fighters also were introduced in the same round. Tfs used to be 16/0 at one point and also had defensive points.
  • Only time I archived was the old VI no power needed and went pure tanks, was awesome
  • Tfs went through a tough time transitioning to the units they are today. I can't remember but I think fighters also were introduced in the same round. Tfs used to be 16/0 at one point and also had defensive points.
    12/1 I believe.

• 12/4.... cant bet my head on it tho..
  • 10-4 around game 11 I thought, I could be wrong
  • I thought it was 12-4, but I'm not sure.
  • I remember 12-4 aswell
  • What Is Memory
  • Memory is the sole part of my body that i have faith in.
  • 10-4 then 14-0... i miss mobi holding 85 units
  • 12-4 is all I remember. Then I built some 2 rounds ago and was confused about their lack of the 4...

I also remember unsupported TFS could still defend.
  • I found an old pk calc I saved that took into account the 85 rack capacity. I'm glad that was done away with since it meant everyone was always in mobo. Honestly though I never liked the sector states at all and wish they never came about
  • I found an old pk calc I saved that took into account the 85 rack capacity. I'm glad that was done away with since it meant everyone was always in mobo. Honestly though I never liked the sector states at all and wish they never came about
    At least bcart did SOMETHING.
  • I agree with states call... altho only b.c of sector argument
  • 12/4 sounds more accurate. Didn't matter when you were a multi overlord.
  • 12/4 sounds more accurate. Didn't matter when you were a multi overlord.
    Nothing really matters when you are a multi overlord of my magnitude!
  • People been after me since the beginning.

I have no memory of this round or issues lol.

Well your first major impact in sk was starting a war with Source. Lol. I have a few records of you being in a couple of my alliances during that time. How old were you then?
    Like 12-13.
  • Especially ones where you are not supposed to punch people in the face.
    Ha
    The chicks dig dudes with scars.
  • Back in my day we'd steal research from a mystical lands kd and get free scouter instantly
  • Back in my day we'd steal research from a mystical lands kd and get free scouter instantly
    after waiting 5 minutes for the page to load you were really really curious to see if it was successful or not :(
  • When was that? I don't remember being able to steal research
  • thats because it was in the earliest of the earliest games. i think it got taken out in game 6 or so (games were from before rounds, so just imagine.. this is approximately 80ish games ago :P)
    memory is a bit fuzzy about this one though so dont hold me to it if i have something wrong :( i was like 12 or 13 at the time... i think
  • Yeah I played game 7 =\ I got a whopping 100k nw. I remember being excited lol
  • Lol back when everyone died of over powered missiles lol
  • thats because it was in the earliest of the earliest games. i think it got taken out in game 6 or so (games were from before rounds, so just imagine.. this is approximately 80ish games ago :P)
    memory is a bit fuzzy about this one though so dont hold me to it if i have something wrong :( i was like 12 or 13 at the time... i think
    Honestly I can't remember this either and my first round was around then.

• People been after me since the beginning.

I have no memory of this round or issues lol.

Well your first major impact in sk was starting a war with Source. Lol. I have a few records of you being in a couple of my alliances during that time. How old were you then?
    Like 12-13.
    I feel dirty. I recruited a 12 year old twice