Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xmas gifts 2013

Comments

• Mwahaha...

mwahahahahahahahaaaaa
  • nothing, we dont really celebrate christmas with presents :(
  • nothing, we dont really celebrate christmas with presents :(
    Damn Jehovas.
  • This is ironic as fuck. I am an Apples to Apples fiend but just llayed Cards against Humanity for the first time last night... oh god it was hilarious.

The uptight folks werent really having it but most of us loved it.

• Yeah, I may invest in this :) It seems right up my ally.
  • Cards against Humanity are great!
  • Same idea as apples to apples?
  • Yup, just with cards like altar boys, incest, etc.
  • A horrible game for horrible people.

Most of this forum will love this game.
  • Have you received anything for Xmas yet dogtown?
  • I bought myself an early Xmas present, does that count?
  • A Camaro man.
  • MalMal
    edited December 2013
    Jesus Christ we are all old and lame. We are all about 30 now and get excited about party games

Post 666
  • Lol, tis a sad Xmas rofl
  • This card game sounds great. We always played apples to apples to be the person with the most redunk answer wins:

Humanity - Hitler
    Creepy - Anne frank

Etc...and there were trump cards. That you knew if you laid them down on a person it was an instawin. Like pokemon or ghost busters or pond scum.
  • If you guys want to play a RAPE card game, try kings crowns. Its like rummy, only you fuck your friends hard. I've had fist fights break out playing it.
  • >:) awe man, and here I was playing Magic like a sucker
  • I still owe Kevin (prosnow) a couple thousand magic cards he lent me and I lent to somebody else....lol
  • Pff there are parties where card games are appropriate and card games where they aren't.

Humanity happens to be a winner at both, since you can play with 50 people if you want, and its god damn hilarious.

"I lost my virginity to..." and we had Altar Boys, Morgan Freemans Voice, Incest etc., she ended up picking "A mopy mountain lion."
  • Altar Boys was the proper choice.

(Note: Poster ALed an alliance called CatholicPriests)
  • edited December 2013
    I got me... uh I mean *ahem* I got my kids a PS4 along with NBA2K14. My wife got me a set of lingerie she will wear once and then throw in the back of the dresser until she complains it doesnt fit anymore.

HateTank said he was gonna get me a "Redneck Vasectomy" he said when it comes in the mail to just read the instruction.
    I sent Flazer a new keyboard.
    sent Viva a whateverthehell language he types in to english translator.
    Bob... a Cookie Jar signed by Cookie Monster.
    Dank gets more tin foil, hes almost out.
    Multi-off for Cobras
    Zeal, I think I got you "Bob Dole's guide to Proper Internet Trolling and ER's Etiquette Manual"
    Sci, think I got ya Bean's How to Code on DVD
    Lynog... a plastic Ass to Stick your thumb in since you never play
    Qwj... a mantle for all your #1 Ranking SK Plaques
    Skydragon you get a garmin with a year subscription so you can find addresses properly
    Im giving Rook a 8 week vacation so he can actually be active again.
    Cory I have to give you a REAL Hockey team to root for.

If I forgot you... Im sorry this was just a 3 min post in between wrapping present and obviously by the content... not much thought was put into it.

Merry Christmas Guys. As much shit as we talk, I still have to say... Im glad to know each one of you. Thank youfor the trolls, advice, wars, wins, losses, hurt butt feelers, encouragement when I needed it and support when I did have hardships. After writing all that I feel I must include "No Homo"
  • Oooo a cookie jar.
  • This card game sounds great. We always played apples to apples to be the person with the most redunk answer wins:

Humanity - Hitler
    Creepy - Anne frank

Etc...and there were trump cards. That you knew if you laid them down on a person it was an instawin. Like pokemon or ghost busters or pond scum.

Out trump card is Helen Keller
  • I brought this up at dinner and my mom already ordered it lol!!!!
  • No homo, Pie. But I concur.
  • Best Xmas ever got a jellybean android tablet.
  • pie forgot me tis a shame tis a shame
  • Who cares about gifts

Food > gifts

Thanksgiving > christmas
  • Lies from the pit cory
  • Lies from the pit cory
    PITLORD CORY KNOWS TRUTH. CMS KNOWS TRUTH. ALL MUST ACCEPT THESE TRUTHS.