Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

■Congratulations Pie■

Comments

• Qwjvfiil (X:2,Y:10) Forest and Wilderness 203 17,010 1,200 1

Lies!!! You've been hiding in plain sight out in 1:18
  • War gets declared and they try to finish ME? Seriously shitty Kill Lists... Im at 243 losses and counting! Almost time to break out the "Immortal Pie" lol
  • Why not? We aren't focused on Phantomz right now, no clue why two idiots decided to war me. They never had any problems with me. They must be klutzes who are jelly of my natural balance.
  • Everybody wants a piece o cake :D
  • Cept Im Pie and almost everyone has gotten a taste lol

W 198 L 243

Thats a lot of WLs coming and going... doesnt count fails (from them cause Im so good I never fai... uh scratch that)
  • I love Bob and I promise to only hit KDs who hit me and I will get 4-5 x's more land from them than they get from me. And right now I got a juicy lil prospect thats only 5h return for me...
  • Ha, well you are far from a priority KT. So the only people that should be hitting you are those that have just left newb mode. If you are getting more land then they shouldn't have hit you.
  • We should let pie live with mysty, goons and no care for repeatedly failing on kts?
  • I didnt say that... but you guys better get your asses in gear if youre gonna kill me :-)
  • Bah, we'll get around to you eventually.
  • dude i haven't had Defense since the beginning of the month...stop acting so superior pie...

BTW

Cake>Pie
  • I think I've heard 6 different people were the bot/multi owners. Why can't all botters/multis be like meadows and own up and not care?
    we all know zx turtles are the multi overlords. Were not really any multis last round, they play up this round to turtle farm and bam multis everywhere.
  • Digital ass. Who is "we all know"??
    What are you saying??
    All thenplayers zx have facebook accounts.. Family.. Friends...
    Unless like you.. Nonlife.. No future.. Noobs in SK.
  • Not even Jesus Christ himself could convince me Viva isn't making multies... scripts can be b written you don't even have to login individually
  • I don't know what Viva is doing...
    I know what i am doing.. And i am doing a good job. same with dobrota and poe.
    Marci would havr been top1 by now with over 150k land.
    You killed him for nothing.
    Ruined the round for many players.
    What are you saying??
    dont get all pissy cause you get called out on cheating.

Continue to farm the top kds that are not in your little club after multi cheating your way to the top which is exactly why Marci was killed to begin with. Dont play coy and try and bullshit like you wouldnt of done it if they didnt kt marci. You are convincing no one. You didnt run bots for nothing
  • The only bota i ran arw called "Nano Bots".
    But you would not know that...
    I am sorry for you.
    What are you saying??
    dont get all pissy cause you get called out on cheating.

Continue to farm the top kds that are not in your little club after multi cheating your way to the top which is exactly why Marci was killed to begin with. Dont play coy and try and bullshit like you wouldnt of done it if they didnt kt marci. You are convincing no one. You didnt run bots for nothing
    Please do explain how turtles with 0 offense 0 probes can benefit from multying? No need for money, no need for grabs since they have no offense :-) you're just the random jealous noob who says "You are better than me so you must cheat"

Anyone who has the slightest idea of how this game works must think you're an idiot. Please do tell how it makes you fell :-)
  • Total Losses

• I don't know what Viva is doing...
    I know what i am doing.. And i am doing a good job. same with dobrota and poe.
    Marci would havr been top1 by now with over 150k land.
    You killed him for nothing.
    Ruined the round for many players.
    I didn't do anything to marcy so get your facts straight... yea your doing great farming the same KDS with war abuse like a truevscumbag... no worries the numbers were on your side this rd...

• The same as you farmed terra &Ragnarok... Yes i abuse.
    Shame on me.
  • Turtles can benefit from multies btw

Probers checking competition etc. I assume most turtles have enough O to hit small suiciders/inacts etc unless they are tards.

Also probers to damage other kingdoms
  • The same as you farmed terra &Ragnarok... Yes i abuse.
    Shame on me.
    The same I abused who??? Once again wtf are you talking g about?
  • Turtles can benefit from multies btw

Probers checking competition etc. I assume most turtles have enough O to hit small suiciders/inacts etc unless they are tards.

Also probers to damage other kingdoms
    My KD was: soldiers / LD
    I was hitting innactive (250) land using soldiers.
    Yes :D
    I very much benefit from so many multis...

@ChefGreg

I am not referring to you as a person. I am referring to the community that started all this BS.
    They The got bitten on their own stupidity and now they are pointing fingers.. you are pointing fingers (they cheated .. of course).

@all,

It's the 2nd time that I finish a round (If I finish).
    1st time was back in the round 15, I guess...
  • Tiesto thanks for the honor. I got war abused and bashed and lost a bunch. :) you are a real pal. (I'm not trolling, I'm actually thankful, and this the season and shit)
  • I didn't get any from him but dole on the other he gave it up lol
  • Which kd was dole?
  • I started off as Percival C McLeach - killed, and then I was Shan Yu - killed.