Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Past SK Shit

Comments

• HH and Arbites vs the Lum1&2 was fun.
  • wasn't arbites ur alliance? i think that's how i met u
  • Yeah, it was, well it started off as Squirrels but he died and then was inactive when he landed back in the alliance. So I ran it even though I was supposed to be a hidden officer. I can't stay hidden if the "AL" is never there. Yeah, I think that was my first time leading an alliance on s1 since game 9 as I had switched over to s2 as my server and my first time playing SK period in a few years.
  • lol nice...good ole fenris was the perfect spot to hide for a bunch of convicts ;)
    Poor Fenris totally tanked when we left LOL
  • No, tell us more about the GF that moved away.
    Essence Redux (8:24:40 PM): and my gf moved away

u beat me to it :(
  • edited December 2013

From Flaz, who cannot post images because he sucks at life.
  • I don't think Flaz has a good memory. He probably has every convo, stats, ranks, logs, login times, photographs, screenshots and much more saved on a daily basis from the day he started playing SK all those years ago.

All neatly archived by Round on a separate external hard drive named "Star Kingdoms lolz" with 150 backups.
  • niethlan or something like that was in leadership there...i think lol
    That was my name as you know
  • niethlan or something like that was in leadership there...i think lol
    That was my name as you know
    So your CrashOverRide??? LOLOLOL wow that's funny
  • Can't be... I remember crash, he wasn't as illiterate or as bad hahah
  • Can't be... I remember crash, he wasn't as illiterate or as bad hahah

Lol I totally agree Zeal...
  • I don't think Flaz has a good memory. He probably has every convo, stats, ranks, logs, login times, photographs, screenshots and much more saved on a daily basis from the day he started playing SK all those years ago.

All neatly archived by Round on a separate external hard drive named "Star Kingdoms lolz" with 150 backups.
  • I only have logs for the last 4 years, my previous computer which is now gone had a lot of logs since 2005, whenever civ 4 came out and I couldnt play it on my previous previous computer

my previous previous computer had some logs but not many, since 2003 or so
  • Laughing at Greg and zeal :-)
    Zeal you've always wondered
  • People been after me since the beginning.

I have no memory of this round or issues lol.
  • People been after me since the beginning.

I have no memory of this round or issues lol.

Well your first major impact in sk was starting a war with Source. Lol. I have a few records of you being in a couple of my alliances during that time. How old were you then?
  • 1 + 2 = 3 years old.
    Sad thing is, if you're talking 2005, I think that's correct for Ty.
  • I totally thought ty was 15 atm
  • That's a generous guess, I heard he's good at fighting
  • Especially ones where you are not supposed to punch people in the face.
  • I was 14 when I started playing this....12+ years ago...lol
  • Sooo that makes you 22?
  • Good maths Sierra
  • Thank you. I went to public school.
  • I was like 11.. and had no idea wtf I was doing but the amount of players was nuts. Sector civil wars. I would convince outside help to fight with me too. Ruthless lol.

The LT kids with pure tanks, dw and fucking unstoppable. Then again we're talking about last hit on a kd used to give all the resorces of the dead kd. Probes, money, power etc. Doing the click bug on dial up lol.
  • Especially ones where you are not supposed to punch people in the face.
    Ha
  • edited December 2013
    I was introduced to sk game 7 played off and on til 12 (or whichever one it was that had the missile glitch) but really still have no idea what im doing since returning round 40 something.

Was fun when there were 10+ galaxies. So I think we should all just multi up next round to make it seem like theres more people playing.
  • All tank dws doesn't sound like they were doing it right. In tried an all tank mystic kd before.