Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

■Congratulations Pie■

Comments

• This is a collection of the saddest posts I've seen... look like fucking handicaps talking about your lives here.
  • Oh yea, forgot.

DW OP
  • I just want to say, and this is no slight to anyone, NO ONE disrupts SK more than JonesL, Lynog, or Qwj.. indivually.. much less as a group. If they play, everyone wants to know where they are at. More time is spent hunting them in early game than anything else. You have to. They cant be in the same sector.

Zx/RO have just too different styles to compare the 2 groups to each other. While a match-up between the two would be good, unless it occurred within a vaccuum.. it wouldnt be what we expected. One of the "Three" (or all 3 of them) would get KT before the epic action could begin. And everyone would jump in on it and the only info given would be "Hey, ITS LYNOG" or "JonesL is the target" and "We are KTing Qwj"

Zx/RO, we all know are some of the biggest turtles around, JonesL, Lynog, and Qwj are just the opposite.
  • Got a little bit of white stuff on your chin there pie, what is it? Need a towel?
  • Its not wrong zeal :-))

We cant be in the same sector, are basically killed when found and play the opposite style to turtling, if there are kingdoms above us they get hit!

He is usually one of the bastards killing us too so speaks from experience haha
  • Lol how does someone get banned from the internet? What a stupid ass bunch of bullshit
  • Im still getting hit by multi's and im trying to make defense...its really starting to piss me off.
  • Guys just be like me its MUCH easier...Never change your KD name, Build and crappy turtle KD, don't cheat and rage quit when hit...really simple!
  • Illys guide to making SK a safer place.
  • edited December 2013
    Greg stop trolling you little scum bag.
    Look Qwj stop getting on the defensive and being aggressive all the time. We've been threw everything hundreds of times.

Greg what county and city you from ??

Is this your way of asking me out??? Sry mate I'm busy

• Im still getting hit by multi's and im trying to make defense...its really starting to piss me off.
    Disgrace :-/
  • qwj sucks
    lynog learned from moogle, nuff said
    jones steals my banks

all in all i am the best rank 1 all day er day
  • flaz is best rank 1 unless our group plays then he goes missing :))
  • qwj sucks
    lynog learned from moogle, nuff said
    jones steals my banks

all in all i am the best rank 1 all day er day
    Moogle would deal with you much the same way i did mate, 2wls, slap slap slap eat that you little asain, now weep.
  • I think we can close thread now, the important stuff has been said ;))
    Yes your right
    It looks like every one Is in agreement that phantoms have won
  • Yea as they pussy declare on balance... i can't wait for new rd you fuckin pansies
    Yes your right
    It looks like every one Is in agreement that phantoms have won
    Wasn't talking bout that, we went a lil bit offtopic ;)

• It's SKPFs, everything goes off topic.
  • Bunny Rabbits
  • Woot is there where I claim my prize?
  • Phantoms best alliance of the round.
    Viva best player of the round
    Qwj best multi of the round
    Greg best new bell of the round
    Zeal best troll of the round
    Stunner worst alliance of the round
    Cobras worst al of the round
    Zx /rms best group of the round
    1.6 best sector of the round
  • Heh round is not over, I see a turtle alliance ? :o
  • Im the only real winner of this round tbh
  • Phantoms best alliance of the round.
    Viva best player of the round
    Qwj best multi of the round
    Greg best new bell of the rouXTnd
    Zeal best troll of the round
    Stunner worst alliance of the round
    Cobras worst al of the round
    Zx /rms best group of the round
    1.6 best sector of the round

How am I new???

• Haha so now it's qwj that did the multis?
  • viva knows all lol
  • I think I've heard 6 different people were the bot/multi owners. Why can't all botters/multis be like meadows and own up and not care?
  • yea at least meadows admit it
  • Havent played for like a year but must be me!