Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

■Congratulations Pie■

Comments

• Good thing u said that badly u were part of the 2nd biggest sector in sk history that I can recall lol
    And I survived Fenris KT that rd or I would have been 40 mill as dw archive
  • Damn Cobras....
    Btw.. How do they make so many kds??
    But more important... How the hell do they control them??
    No lives, scripts, no lives... hmmm no girlfriend, no job, no friends... about sums up how I view Vivas life!!! Ohhh btw your multies won't break my probes viva so just start the fails... I'll paste bin the 300 failed pas with the ONLY one successful by Mr poe! But poe had reason to sabo me so I know he's not the multi overlord...

• Lol damdred and chefgreg you are stupid liars. :-)
    Greg I have a feeling you will not live this round out...
    Just a hunch
  • looks like im gonna have to AL next round since no one seems to be able to do it properly...fucking noobs.
  • @Greg

I understand now... they might also be virgins and self stimulating specimen:D
  • edited December 2013
    Lol viva ur such a idiot. You I have a hunch bs. It's obvious to everyone that ur in charge of the multis. Ro peeps don't stand with or by viva it only makes you guys look bad. I am sure u all know the saying guilty by association. You all became active offensive wise when Marci became a kt. Makes sense defend a friend. Viva all u do is make ur friends smell like shit well bc ur a big pile.
  • Oh and I am headed to fl gonna be there like new yrs nite but only going to ft lauderdale Bahamas here I come.
  • What did i lie about? We caught you ip interracting warp gate round and tmonsta caught you this round and threatening greg is lol considering he has more archives than mosr he likes dying lol
  • Show me proof !! If you carnt it's obviously a lie
    Finger pointing again
  • Its in the other thread your hits on heroin come to the fore front of my mind
  • Yes I killed heroin. He Was a anti turtle

And?????

I never multi raped him
  • You had multiple kingdoms same ip hitting him snd claiming its your flat mate....
  • He was a anti turtle with 90k goons and zero defense.he needed to go.
  • i'm sure that was also your justification for multiraping all those kts in stunner too
  • Atleast viva has admitted he multid
  • Atleast viva has admitted he multid
    I never admitted anything.
    I just said he was a anti turtle and he needed to go.

The only person I know who has multid this round is cobras
  • And you didn't defend ip interaction and said he needed to go....a admittance by avoidance
  • It's alrite viva I am sure that Plp will kd ur on sight next rd.
    That's no problem I have not survived a single round since alpha 3

Also those that kd me will quickly be killed after :-)

• Wtf people... Im only at 206 losses...
  • Lol damdred and chefgreg you are stupid liars. :-)
    Greg I have a feeling you will not live this round out...
    Just a hunch
    Ohhh no plz... dont.. I'm so sorry multi lord master, plz spare my online e life line!!! Bitch plz I throw away top 20 kingdoms EVERY rd I play minus the few I archive and guess what those are top five WAY back when it was an actual challenge. ..
  • Sry pie blame Mr viva bot
  • Lets not forget those 2 top 10 guys in warpgate, malaysians i think? They posted in AC they were account sharing and not a single fuck was given.

Dw op
  • One does not simply give a fuck if they are acc sharing

One cares if they are on pf or #1
  • Lets not forget those 2 top 10 guys in warpgate, malaysians i think? They posted in AC they were account sharing and not a single fuck was given.

Dw op

No I killed them both eventually zeal

That's no problem I have not survived a single round since alpha 3

Also those that kd me will quickly be killed after :-)

Like what happened to me after I killed you ...oh wait :)

Id do it then roll your zx "mates" too
  • And his Zx not mates would roll you again :-). If ya'll hadn't messed with us in the first place you could have focussed on other targets 8-) but the "let's kill multis feeling" got mixed with the oldest sk feeling ever: " you are better than me so you must cheat". Like moogle said earlier, Marci's KT is what got us involved.
  • I dont think that applies fusor. I didn't feel threatened by you folks and Qwj makes a meaner kd than me hahah
  • And his Zx not mates would roll you again :-). If ya'll hadn't messed with us in the first place you could have focussed on other targets 8-) but the "let's kill multis feeling" got mixed with the oldest sk feeling ever: " you are better than me so you must cheat". Like moogle said earlier, Marci's KT is what got us involved.
    You have no idea what our "messing with you" would do to your group :) Wasnt Dobrota one? ask him.

• edited December 2013
    Yea truth be told fusor I haven't met a ro player or zx that out grows some of the 2ndc boys. Not making this pissing contest but I used to out play Marci and cyborg back in the day. From what I know those r easily the best two players. At some point this nub qwi lrned to make a better kd than me....though next rd I hope to give him a run for his money