Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• No mages.

Like the movie golden compass LOL
    You lost credibility referencing a bad movie instead of decent book it was based off of... kill him fast mob
  • Time to support the wife so that she doesn't care too much about the other stuff I get up to

Darubian for Sheriff, Lynch mystic
  • How funny would it be if I'm the seer and tmonsta is the killer?

Guess we'll find out XD

• O woe has fallen the village.

Sci's body was found with multiple stab wounds.

*********Night 3 ends******

Sci the seer was knifed to death.

• edited December 2013
    Yeah, you are totally the 1 seer left, that was stupid enough to run around town.
  • Darubian for sheriff
  • RMagician for sherif, mystic for lynch

Got nothing better to do home at night, so might as well be out on the streets
  • RMagician for sherif, mystic for lynch

Got nothing better to do home at night, so might as well be out on the streets

i hope you don't live or teach by that standard. lol
    if you ever have a daughter......
  • Good bye cruel world.
    Hope my minions will do work :)

• Day 4 sheriff Day 4 lynch
    1 Tmonsta darubian mystic
    2 Shining
    3 Mages damdred
    3 Ixtaccihuatl
    4 Prime darubian mystic
    4 Darubian darubian mystic
    6 Phantom darubian
    6 Meadows mystic
    8 MysticAssasin zeal corynewb
    11 CoryNewb darubian mystic
    11 jesterawx jester zeal
    12 Damdred damdred mystic
    12 Ghosted damdred mystic
    13 Zeality zeal mystic
    14 SkydragonX damdred mystic
    14 TheJoker darubian mystic
    15 Rmagician Rmagician mystic

darubian = 6
    damdred = 4

DARUBIAN IS SHERIFF
    MYSTIC THE TERRORIST LEADER IS KILLED.

16 people left.
    3 people be bad.

I'm too tired to write shit. so u guys get shafted.

flipped a coin. villagers got the compass.

north is down.
    i'll draw it on the picture if u need, but later.

bunny population: 41
    *******NIGHT BEGINS ************
  • edited December 2013
    considering the compass east goes from house 15 towards town hall. I don't know why walls drew the house on fire, but there's gotta be some sort of reason.

anyways dogtown is dead, so not sure it matters anymore.
    East from house 15 could be basically anybody, except osiris patrolled 5-12 that night which leaves only 13, 14 unchecked which is zeal, sky and joker.

Of course Osiris might have missed the killer on his night patrol (early/late night), but I'd put my money on one of these 3, as it seems the more likely that one of them is a baddie than anybody else.

If we knew Osiris' patrol from the night he was shot we could also have another good suspicion but since we don't...

edit: didn't realize it was night time.
  • edited December 2013
    I thought the trail was irrelevant now after Walls never confirmed that the trail points to the killer? Or am I missing something? Probably am because I'm tired. Ah well, going to bed. This is giving me a headache and I really can't be bothered with this.
    What if the trail of blood is from being swung? Walls doesn't really specify, what if the killer is still at home?
    it was actually supposed to be somewhere along the lines of.
    -it was never indicated that the blood trail would be pointing in the direction of the killer.
  • I thought the trail was irrelevant now after Walls never confirmed that the trail points to the killer? Or am I missing something? Probably am because I'm tired. Ah well, going to bed. This is giving me a headache and I really can't be bothered with this.
    What if the trail of blood is from being swung? Walls doesn't really specify, what if the killer is still at home?
    it was actually supposed to be somewhere along the lines of.
    -it was never indicated that the blood trail would be pointing in the direction of the killer.
    Come on, we've got a map that isn't north oriented and a trail that leads east.
    If there were random splatters that's one thing..... but a trail...

Ask yourself how is a trail left? I think that comment by Walls is him just double crossing and throwing some smoke and sand in the air...

• edited December 2013
    Morning came.

the sheriff had patrolled between his house #4 and #14 during the latter half of the night and found nothing.

:YAWN: everyone slowly began waking up....

except Rmagician, everyone had arrived at the town hall.

Someone go get that lazy ass.

"ahhhhhhhhh" TheJoker screamed like a little girl (which she was, having been wed to skydragon at the young age of 14, she was chosen at random to go check)

she pointed at the ceiling. There done up in the rafters hanging by a noose lay Rmagician. Apparently he wasn't a great magician, not even able to get out of such simplistic knots.

The killers are still out there... We must vote!

to the lynching hall, i mean Town hall!

Anyone have any leads??

"Actually, I did see something last night, I saw a figure pass by me while I went to visit Damdred in the first half of the night." said mages

"DID U SEE WHO IT WAS?" questioned darubian

"not really, but he came from my Rightside(Northeast to be more precise) and was heading towards my left (southwest), but i hid myself rather than get a closer look".

"hmmmmmmmmmmm...... at least it's something"

**** Night 4 summary ****
    Darubian patrols house #4 to #14 during night 2.

Damdred/ghosted/Mages have an unwholesome and lengthy threesomoe in house #12

Rmagician the villager is hanged.

-before people ask again. all night actions happen in straight lines. when u go to a house u make a direct beeline.

-and yes, everyone is given 1 free visit to anyone else at any time of night during the course of the game.

-for all who missed out, villagers have the compass. north is down.

-the rabbit population is now 211

*****Day 5 begins *****

with only 16 people left.
    the lynch vote will be 6 to kill.
  • Does anyone gave any guesses as to what the rabbits are doing all around town?
  • Procreating
  • edited December 2013
    Procreating
    Well met traveler! And well said! Do the bunnies win the game if they get out of control and start eating us?
  • Does anyone gave any guesses as to what the rabbits are doing all around town?
    ...1 Trapper - sonofabitch kills rabbits.
    a) can set traps around a house to prevent people from killing that person at night (basically a doctor)
    b) can only protect each house once.
    *Whistling* just ghosting around...Don't mind me me, just visiting good old magician. Showing him where the angel orgy is happening...
  • So without our trapper we are destined to get overrun? Ugh. I'm on my phone so I can't see the town picture to make any judgement about the direct from rmagicians house. I will try and analyze it tonight when I get to my PC.
  • The only people still living(R.I.P House 7.) to the Northeast of Mages as he heads to house 12 would be Cory and Jester of House 11. However if actions take place in a straight line then whichever it was killed nobody last night. The side that RMag died in is a ghost town, the only places that have somebody living is house 6 and house 14. And out of Skydragon, TheJoker, Phantom, and Meadows. I think TheJoker is most suspicious.

Lynch TheJoker
  • edited December 2013
    i was in bed all night, i woke up for a wee and skydragon wasnt in bed and i couldnt find him around the house also.

lynch skydragon
  • lynch Jester

think he is most suspicious and has the most inactivity to deal with the missing night actions. Even though hes my friend.
  • TheJoker has been playing eerily similar to last round when I suspected him. For now he has my lynch vote. My wonderful hubby jester is maybe just busy preparing the next ww game.

I am also waiting to hear from our sheriff on last night's spy.
  • Lol. Mages was getting it dirty

Me and dearest Dammy ran trains all night

CHOOCHOOMUTHAFKER
  • First off, damn Christmas shopping to hell.

Secondly, I found a towny. I'll confirm it if they want to announce it.

I was going to catch something last night and I'm willing to take suggestions on the patrol.
  • First off, damn Christmas shopping to hell.
    It was in the news recently that some Chinese guy jumped over a railing to his death after shopping with his gf for 5 hours...and she asked to go to one more. Serious business.
  • I bought motorcycle stuff today. Got a new Icon leather jacket too

Bought my wench a bathrobe too so her ass will quit using mine
  • My suggestion for the patrol is not to speak about what you will patrol as that will give it away to the killers. :p
  • My suggestion for the patrol is not to speak about what you will patrol as that will give it away to the killers. :p
    This is a good point.