Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunners v Phantomz

Comments

• you need better reading skills and understand what I said

pretty pathetic you go on something that doesnt make any sense

and I still have logs about how you said how much more war active source was at the time than porphirius and that we would win, except the part we got gangbanged after you sucked affinity cock

and you also had marci, aka person who had loads of multies, nothing impressive and no one really cares

you think you know history well, but I know it much nicer and most of the stuff you said makes no sense nor is it correct

please quit and go bandwagon another alliance like you have done every round 0 loyalty from you for whatever cock you wish to jump on
  • BTW there was no game 13 or 14 in V 1.0, it was 1.1 but is ok :) (feeling silly?).

Soo perhaps I'm confusing you with tanker, but the fact that i assimilated your name with cheater and that I was playing back when you where is no coincidence :).
    v1.0? v1.1? What's the difference when most of the games I played were in v1.0? It's still years before and such a far cry from your Round 16 nub alliance win that it makes you look stupid. I didn't even use my current name back then either but instead used "SP".

So you're wrong on all accounts. Go away.
  • edited December 2013
    you need better reading skills and understand what I said

pretty pathetic you go on something that doesnt make any sense

and I still have logs about how you said how much more war active source was at the time than porphirius and that we would win, except the part we got gangbanged after you sucked affinity cock

and you also had marci, aka person who had loads of multies, nothing impressive and no one really cares

you think you know history well, but I know it much nicer and most of the stuff you said makes no sense nor is it correct

please quit and go bandwagon another alliance like you have done every round 0 loyalty from you for whatever cock you wish to jump on
    Lol, marci aka perzson who had loads of multies: Proof?

Me sucking affinity cock: So let me teach you some piece of history, when Zamolxe was disbanded, many of it's officers created Affinity, since I was an officer in Zx, I joined Affinity to help since most of my Sk buddies where in it, playing with friends, isn't sucking their cock, at least not in my case, maybe you're closer to your friends than I am, i dunno :x.

As for source: Only thing we had in common was our hate for LT (except when Source decided to stay neutral because they where scared) and I knew some cool peeps there among leadership so I was an officer one or twice for them, it's true that in the end they may have participated more than Porph on round 17 I don't recall, I don't really care, we did hold our ground even tho whe where getting gangbanged (which is to be expected after raping the universe the round before and making people hate you) and source score was even lower than porph's :). As for saying "We can win" it's what you say to motivate people in war you know ;).

What I said makes no sence? I only stated porph ONWED and was #1 which is recorded in history and that we ended #6 the round after after being raped by LT and a nice fight, which is also true :x, maybe you need some reading skills and some coolaid.

As for going from alliance to alliance, I just used to go where I had friends and lend my services if they where requested. My loyalty before I was AL was to Zx and Zx players as it has always been, and to anyone and any alliance who wanted to kill and war LT or had old Zx in it :). Didn't need to suck cocks, I was very well connected and was a good War General else why would almost any alliance I landed in ask me to officer for them?

When I started ALing I just allied to big people, called my Zx, Affinity, RO and other buds I had met during my years of playing and raped the universe like when I co-ALed TouchMeElmo or when Porph was #1.

As for nowadays I couldn't care less about this game and I'm not even hiding so take a chillpill. Sorry I went from alliance to alliance being an officer and War General, sorry I prolly was responsible for raping you a couple of times, sh*t happens bro :). At least back then I stayed true to my aim which was to kill as many multies and LT (many times it was the same people :)) )as possible and it's what I did.
  • BTW there was no game 13 or 14 in V 1.0, it was 1.1 but is ok :) (feeling silly?).

Soo perhaps I'm confusing you with tanker, but the fact that i assimilated your name with cheater and that I was playing back when you where is no coincidence :).
    v1.0? v1.1? What's the difference when most of the games I played were in v1.0? It's still years before and such a far cry from your Round 16 nub alliance win that it makes you look stupid. I didn't even use my current name back then either but instead used "SP".

So you're wrong on all accounts. Go away.

Al I know, is that I remember a SkyDragon who was a big cheater years ago :) if you weren't using this name maybe it wasn't you, forums have been changed since that time anyways. As for round 16 I just remember it quite well since it was not too long ago but we can talk about other older stuff if it makes your pipi hard :).
  • I was war gen for an alliance called Alliance that Cheli ALed round 14 and I remember Affinity then, and remember beating them hard. It wasnt a very good alliance. But I really never saw Zamolxe as a good alliance either when I spent time in Luminatx More people were concerned about their networth than their alliance. Not to say that this round shows that same trait or not.
  • I was war gen for an alliance called Alliance that Cheli ALed round 14 and I remember Affinity then, and remember beating them hard. It wasnt a very good alliance. But I really never saw Zamolxe as a good alliance either when I spent time in Luminatx More people were concerned about their networth than their alliance. Not to say that this round shows that same trait or not.
    You're right about Affinity. As for Zx, it had it's moments of glory before being disbanded but LT has the merit to have lasted longer and had better top players (and also some big cheaters ;) )

• zx had its moments with whoring and getting spanked by everyone

it was like the big useless turtles in that alliance

its too bad fusor wouldnt know because he cant understand simple arithmetic

Flazer: Joined September 2011

Lol, what would you know ? :)
  • Affinity the one run by dozer

Man they got raped by fepo i think in 1 rd
  • edited December 2013
    zx had its moments with whoring and getting spanked by everyone

Flazer: Joined September 2011

Lol, what would you know ? :)
    Using that logic, everyone first joined in September 2011 and are all newbs here.

Except the forums were changed then, lol.
  • perhaps :) you are right.

but still, what would you know ?
  • Playing longer doesnt actually mean ur better lol
  • delta boy (X:8,Y:7) @ Forest and Wilderness 25,555 7,039,243 3,967
    delta boy (X:8,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Undercover (X:5,Y:9) Forest and Wilderness 15,082 4,371,838 5,400
    You can't probe Undercover (1:13) because they are dead.

Mt Gagazet (X:6,Y:10) Mountainous 18,980 4,600,846 5,455
    You can't probe Mt Gagazet (1:19) because they are dead.

Phantom 192 (X:3,Y:7) Mountainous 3,854 1,234,108 5,791
    You can't probe Phantom192 (1:19) because they are dead.

John King Fisher (X:4,Y:4) Terra Form 27,396 6,660,301 6,639
    John King Fisher DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD !

Curly Washburn (X:3,Y:6) Terra Form 27,439 6,698,022 6,405
    Curly Washburn (X:3,Y:6) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

plus 2 other dead :

SlackerKSG5 (X:8,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 3,702 1,404,211 3,758
    You can't probe SlackerKSG5 because they are dead.

O E J (X:2,Y:6) Mystical Lands 5,318 1,482,567 4,834
    O E J DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

plus bonus on Disney : Tyrsis
  • edited December 2013
    Al I know, is that I remember a SkyDragon who was a big cheater years ago :) if you weren't using this name maybe it wasn't you, forums have been changed since that time anyways. As for round 16 I just remember it quite well since it was not too long ago but we can talk about other older stuff if it makes your pipi hard :).
    I'd rather not. Don't remember many wars or alliances from that time except DFWD, Mafia and Fenris, and I deleted all my chat logs, stats and everything else years ago from my hard drive. Someone reminded me a few months ago about the time I destroyed the Elitists leadership back then. I didn't think I'd ever play this game again and barely remember it, haha.

If you're remembering correctly, it means that there was someone using that name at that time even though that's highly unlikely. All I know for certain is that I gave up on this game years before Porphirius around 2002 when I went to Uni and had more interesting things to do. My bro kept telling me year after year to play again, but I refused.

You're just a hater and a Liar, Zx had great wars, great everything. What you said tho might be applicable to Source except they weren't even decent turtles or Nw Whores :(

It's too bad you're such a hater and you feel compelled to tell lies :x
  • Today I learned that if u joined the PFs Sept2011 or later, you are a noob.
  • Today I learned, DW OP
  • Al I know, is that I remember a SkyDragon who was a big cheater years ago :) if you weren't using this name maybe it wasn't you, forums have been changed since that time anyways. As for round 16 I just remember it quite well since it was not too long ago but we can talk about other older stuff if it makes your pipi hard :).
    I'd rather not. Don't remember many wars or alliances from that time except DFWD, Mafia and Fenris, and I deleted all my chat logs, stats and everything else years ago from my hard drive. Someone reminded me a few months ago about the time I destroyed the Elitists leadership back then. I didn't think I'd ever play this game again and barely remember it, haha.

If you're remembering correctly, it means that there was someone using that name at that time even though that's highly unlikely. All I know for certain is that I gave up on this game years before Porphirius around 2002 when I went to Uni and had more interesting things to do. My bro kept telling me year after year to play again, but I refused.
    Well if indeed it wasn't you around 5 years ago then I apologize for my harsh naughty boy words regarding you 8), my memory is shit, IE I don't even remember who Flazer was anymore nor what he did (prolly nothing important) :x.

As for DFWD <= good times, specially when alliance split up into the 4 alliances :D. I stayed in touch with UniversityX and some of the guys, we even grouped once years after but didn't last long :(
  • edited December 2013
    When DFWD split into 4 alliances, that was awesome. Definitely one of the best rounds ever. I was in the "War" alliance with Warrior as AL till he got killed off. Wasn't that the game where the server crashed and all the scores were lost? Fun times though. :)
  • Thread is trollerific what i gather is source sux zx sucks sky is a cheater mcCheating pants and people don't pay attention to when forums changed from good forums to crappy ones
  • That's some excellent summarizing there, Ian. :)
  • Huhuhuhu forum spirit hasn't changed :D, and yeah that's the round when the servers crashed game 6 I think. I was in Famine at that time one of the best rounds ever indeed. DFWD disbanded a couple of rounds after when officers moved on to other games :(
  • I can't remember if it was Disease or Famine I was in... That was seriously like 10 years ago. Idk how you guys remember this stuff. I usually remember stuff by context. For example, I think September 11th happened around that time. I remember that because there was a big forum topic in my sector where a guy claimed he was related to a victim. I'm not 100% on this but I think it was a sector forum because around that time I'm not certain alliance forums existed. This was also when Bcart changed advanced troopers and advanced laser troupers to dragoons and LDs. That is literally all I remember from that time period. That and being in some lame alliance that was named after the galaxy I was in... Galaxy 6 or something.
  • I was the 4th to join this new pfs, behind bcart, then crash, then qwj
  • also fusor you cant make a kd worth crap

therefore i am better than you at everything on sk, literally
  • Idk a time when flaze wasn't around in my memory. I do remember him and Caspian beig around at the same time so that's at least 8 years ago
  • flaze been around forever hes a staple of sk i think hes like the mascot
  • flaze been around forever hes a staple of sk i think hes like the mascot
    i remember telling him to goback2gametalk
  • I joined those forums later than most, around oct 2003
  • fscking newbie