Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunners v Phantomz

Comments

• Damn since when do people listen to SkyDragon :x this guy used to be such a piece of sh*t nobody liked. Guess it took 95% of people to leave to get some respect, looks like perseverance pays :)
  • Actually sky isn't to bad a person tbh past cheating aside hes ok with me generally has a decent attitude now adays and can have intellectual conversations so overall not to bad a guy
  • edited December 2013
    Actually sky isn't to bad a person tbh past cheating aside hes ok with me generally has a decent attitude now adays and can have intellectual conversations so overall not to bad a guy
    Well after 5 years+ of hanging out in here and being confronted vs haters he's bound to get better or worse eventually ;). On the other hand I'm glad people still remember he used to be a big fat cheater :). Which is why I find it hilarious to see him pointing fingers.

• edited December 2013
    Oh, the SK Community never forgets, you remember that one time you screwed up on SK 7 years ago? Yeah, in every argument someone will bring it up to laugh at you.
  • or if you mess up in a ww game never will forget
  • Bah there's messing up once, and there's messing up multiple times, multiple rounds with multiple probe farms ;).
  • edited December 2013
    Well, even though the stuff with Lynog is in the past and I have no problem with him whatsoever now (Hell, I even respect the guy), I fail to understand why you're acting so butthurt over my past actions, "Fusor"? I don't even know who you are.

By the way, it's been 19 months, not 5+ years. I gave up the hostility and trolling around a year ago because it wasn't who I really was.
  • I'm not buthurt, I just remember when I ALd Porphirius among others, we had to cleanse the universe from ur nuisance a couple of times, so I find it odd that a guy that used to run loads of multis and Pk players is nowadays pointing fingers at people without proof :/
  • "Porphirius"? Doesn't ring a bell. My first round back was Round 50. You're confusing me for someone else, I think.
  • Porph was from years ago Sky, not new little SK.
  • edited December 2013
    That explains it, lol.

I went to check Fusor's claims. I don't see any Porphirius as an archived alliance in the early games I played up to Game 13 or 14 or something v1.0, or after Round 50 (Just in case).

Bet you're feeling pretty silly now, aren't you Fusor? :D
  • It's stupid to argue about who cheats in sk.

The real question is who is the best at it!
  • Is that really a question Miss Meadows?
  • John king fisher 1.11
    Dead

My my calculations that's the 4th stunner kingdom dead

And they still haven't even broke there kt what they have had posted for 4 days

# noob AL
  • John king fisher 1.11
    Dead

My my calculations that's the 4th stunner kingdom dead

And they still haven't even broke there kt what they have had posted for 4 days

# noob AL
    Well, I wouldn't call Cobra a noob, but I would called this guy a noob and a jackass.
  • He apparently is really bad at #hashtagging as well.

I don't think Stunners anticipated their kingdoms to be so war fatigued, and a lot of them choose to bash and farm over trying to take down a KT.

Viva, once again you are doing more harm than good for Phantomz, so please just can it.
  • I believe that to be the case too, Cory. Stunner kingdoms have had the misfortune of being forced to war inferior alliances for most of the round and it's unfair on them that they're constantly being picked on. Cobras should've just destroyed the leadership of those three alliances at the start of the war, all those weeks ago, when we had all those fearsome DW's. It most likely would've put an end to the war soon afterwards when the source of the stupidity is removed. :)
  • remember when fusorman led porphirius and warred carebears and they disbanded within 17 seconds saying: we dont want to hurt our kds

that was pathetic

also porphirius grouped with affinity which was led by ecosse at the time

therefore they both lose
  • Well the constant uni nappings made it a fair rd or else stunner would have won the rd with their big o dws
  • No.. not hurr
  • Well, it happens nearly every round anyway - Better players are killed off by inferior ones so they have a chance to win the round. Nothing new. :)
  • Well, it happens nearly every round anyway - Better players are killed off by inferior ones so they have a chance to win the round. Nothing new. :)
    DWs /=/ better players.
  • I wasn't referring to the DW's, Ty, but the dozens of others who died that weren't DW. :)
  • We call them the inferior players, because they did not pick DW! Those silly kd management choices!
  • [CMS] is DW.
  • We call them the inferior players, because they did not pick DW! Those silly kd management choices!
    I thought I did pretty well with a half-ass FW.
  • Told you so
  • remember when fusorman led porphirius and warred carebears and they disbanded within 17 seconds saying: we dont want to hurt our kds

that was pathetic

therefore they both lose
    ECOSSE! Someone bring that guy back, please!
  • edited December 2013
    That explains it, lol.

I went to check Fusor's claims. I don't see any Porphirius as an archived alliance in the early games I played up to Game 13 or 14 or something v1.0, or after Round 50 (Just in case).

Bet you're feeling pretty silly now, aren't you Fusor? :D

mmmh I played from game 6 to round 29.

BTW there was no game 13 or 14 in V 1.0, it was 1.1 but is ok :) (feeling silly?).

Soo perhaps I'm confusing you with tanker, but the fact that i assimilated your name with cheater and that I was playing back when you where is no coincidence :).

remember when fusorman led porphirius and warred carebears and they disbanded within 17 seconds saying: we dont want to hurt our kds

that was pathetic

therefore they both lose
    You know nothing :D

Archived scores for Round_16-s1: Strongest Alliances in the Universe.
    1 Porphirius 372,861,374 24,857,424

We brought Porph for two rounds when I co-Aled with marci. First round we owned everything (and thats the round I remember a big war at start against probe farms which I think belonged to Skydragon but clearly I may be mistaken). The round after that one, we where up against LT that came back in force, outnumbered us and after a nice war that we lost we ended up ranked #6, resisting even tho LT where raping us and wouldn't peace untill we disbanded. After that round, I didn't play nor participated in Porph again.

SOooo, not only do I not recall disbanding after 17 seconds since I've never been alive to disband an alliance I created :D, but also I don't even remember an alliance named: "Carebears".

As for Affinity, in the two rounds I played in Porph, we mainly had old Zamolxe like Ecosse, eau, Guardia, supateka, and some people from Affinity it is true, some Source too, and also xROx and top players we where friends with, playing with us, and any natural enemies of LT.

I also remember you Flazer, didn't you use to hang around with xFCx at one point making multies? ;)) (I may be mistaken too :D my memory is sh&t after too much weed :x)