Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why you so good [she]

Comments

• Omni could actually build a KD.
    Lol i almost misread your post as 'Omni could actually blind a KD'...lol
  • Tbh Spectator sounds a bit like Omni. :D
    Haha it is omni

• wtf is a semi-AL ? that is the worse claim to fame ive ever heard ever
  • Omni = LT = Cheaters

I don't think spectator is Omni anyway...
  • wtf is a semi-AL ? that is the worse claim to fame ive ever heard ever
    It's when you start an alliance mid round out of the blue without any real leadership cause you had nowhere to go and fill it with nw whores. Claim to fame? I don't understand what you mean

And tyrsis yeh I know, back then I had no idea who he was though. I'm Fenris to the core ;p
  • I'm Fenris to the core ;p
    lolololol
  • edited November 2011
    My alliance defended basic, old like SK, idea that gang banger (especially if top kd), should not get away unpunished.
    Let me sum up the gangbang given if you were following that definition,

any hits past 4 within 24 hours from the same alliance will be retalled x2 hits or x10 razing and 1st warning. A 2nd warning is a 2nd gangbang = KT.

Seeing how I did 3 hits, persona did do one hit before me. The maximum you could uphold to is 2x retal or 10 razing and a warning.

No officer told me what I was getting, only from persona who was chatting with whoever it was, then no further mention.

After a day when nothing happened, I suddenly became a kt, without any more warnings or any notion of being told I was a KT other than by a friend in [she] saying I was a kt in their alliance, with them asking Nexus to kt me. No one contacted me about these details in any form.

The KT was not caused by this gangbang, if you upheld to the rules of old basic sk, you would realise the maximum you could do would be to do 10 razes on me, successful or not.

Another issue I have with you saying it is basic old sk, is that nowhere in your forums that you started says it is, you give no policies, no anything other than a blank sheet of: post problems we will answer them. With you dead, and no policies to uphold for the current officers (If we can even claim them as officers) It is up to however they want to based on their preferences. This is not efficient nor is it a standard of any old basic alliances to have NO DAMN POLICIES/RULES/GUIDELINES/COMMAND CENTER/THRONE.

This isn't about the kt on me for your "fake" reasons, its about you picking me as a kt because she wanted me as one, and you chose to just cause. How everyone even continues to argue on with this side-story stupidity is beyond me.

By the way, complaining that "I" have to put in the effort to hurt my kingdom to work to your "retal" on me is the geniunely the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. In any logical fashion of SK, your kingdoms in your alliance are altogether, and provide a bond with work and companionship together. Retalling for one another is to keep your bonds closer, and the alliance can bond better from this. Trying to get me to do the retal work on myself for your retal not only is idiotic, barbaric, stupid, and senile, but it doesn't promote activity on your alliance working together and promoting activity, and it can be seen as the worst way to handle retals. I mean, like, if you try to handle retals by trying to get the abuser to do what you say its just...

Okay, here is an example, I have 3 dollars, a bully comes up to me, punches me in the face and takes my three dollars, by your statement I would:

Plead with him to take that money and rip it in half.

Are you like a pussy AL with no backbone, not needing your alliancemates, their workmanship, your overall management to use your alliance to do what needs to be done, so people can respect your alliance so they do not gangbang you again? Well, I guess you could just randomly kt people just because people ask you to, yeah, that sure is the "old, basic sk". damn tool.
  • FTB is that you?
  • This is like a nerd Jerry Springer
  • I'm Fenris to the core ;p
    lolololol
    Im Fenris to the whore too.
  • FTB is that you?
    I laughed. ;)
  • ahh lithuanian

no wonder it started smelling like shit in here
  • Jonus? Lith? LOL