Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK's Top Cheaters

12346»

Comments

• Show me damdred
  • ugh...all this time...if only we had read the FAQs....bcart has laid it all out for us since the beginning...its like those tests you use to hear about in school where the instructions said put your name on the paper and turn it in for 100% but if you answer any question you automatically fail

"I think I found a cheater. How do I report him?

Currently we have methods of catching people with multiple accounts, so if you think someone has multiple accounts, there is no need to report it as we will more then likely catch them with our tools if they are truly cheating in this way. If you think you have found a bug, or something that someone has been exploiting, giving them an unfair advantage that others did not have, you are more then welcome to report it in the bugs and suggestions"

here is the link to the section

http://www.starkingdoms.com/help-ingame/faq/#14

I'll be damned he even has a shortcut and everything...i bet u all these years he has been sitting there thinking man my game is great no one ever complains about anything ;)
  • A shortcut to the old forums which doesn't work anymore, it's FANNNNTTTTTASTIC!
  • one time.... i farmed zeal... oops
  • Nuff said?
  • edited December 2013
    Not a single mention? How disappointing. I made newbie bank farms to hit like no other towards the end.
  • Not a single mention? How disappointing. I made newbie bank farms to hit like no other towards the end.
    An eddy sighting?! sup bro