Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Offical 2013 SK Awards

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Instead of leaving it up to a short list of options, these are all open for you to post as you please. Try and keep it relevant and stay on topic (yeah right).

Selfie Poster of the year: -

Multi owner of the year: -

Troll (person) of the year: neg

Troll (joke) of the year: -

Meme of the year: -

Bromance of the year: Mal & Tyrsis

Round of the year: This one

War of the year: This one

AL of the year: Tyrsis

Hardest KT of the year: Mal

Player of the year: Damdred (Poor multi PK)

Post of the year: -

Thread of the year: -

Alliance of the year: DisneyChannel

SK Community Member of the year: TMonsta

Note: Mods, decommission the other thread and sticky please.
    Needed to stroke my ego. Besides, this is my only round this year and I have little to go on.
  • we should change the titles to 'round'

except for illy's. that should be decade
  • we should change the titles to 'round'

except for illy's. that should be decade
    Truth
  • I agree with walls...

Least Improved player of the decade 2003-2013 - Illyria
  • I agree with walls...

That is the worst sk player I have ever crossed paths with. You could replace it with a pet rock and it would be an improvement. A pet rock won't fuck anything up unless you toss it. Much less liability for your AL. Apparently just using a feminine name is the only qualification to lead around here.
  • I agree with walls...

That is the worst sk player I have ever crossed paths with. You could replace it with a pet rock and it would be an improvement. A pet rock won't fuck anything up unless you toss it. Much less liability for your AL. Apparently just using a feminine name is the only qualification to lead around here.
    i have to agree with Dank on this one, although Hansa has also never ever improved either, he is although a very small step up on Illy
  • edited December 2013
    I agree with walls...

i have to agree with Dank on this one, although Hansa has also never ever improved either, he is although a very small step up on Illy
    Uh, Hansa is probably one of the best builders I have ever seen.

Perhaps you mean Hazza?
  • God dammit! I thought I could at least have a mention for that one too...

And King Ivar for hardest KT? No... not even close. I was down to 3 land.. grabbed reward and then 200 more land to last an additional 12 ticks for a total of 50 ticks of grabs.
  • I agree with walls...

Perhaps you mean Hazza?
    i do mean hazza but yeah, hansa is also above average at best, how you rate his building so highly is beyond me, shows how poor your own building really is i guess
  • I agree with walls...

Perhaps you mean Hazza?
    i do mean hazza but yeah, hansa is also above average at best, how you rate his building so highly is beyond me, shows how poor your own building really is i guess
    He is by far one of the better KD builders. I would definitely say he makes one of the best KT survivors too. And yes, if I had to take him or you I would take him any day because he would actually fight for the alliance and give it his best shot. I'm not sure I have ever seen you and him go head to head before.
  • More lists needs to get posted or this thread gets de-stickied
  • The only kingdom of Hansa I remember was an explore turtle in warpgate... he was a cunthair larger than jim/me but he had no probes.

I dont believe any player stays awake for 22-24ticks a day every day, so Hansa def shares/macros. Not saying that makes him bad, but when you dont need to worry about getting robbed... heh.
  • I agree with walls...

Perhaps you mean Hazza?
    He is by far one of the better KD builders. I would definitely say he makes one of the best KT survivors too. And yes, if I had to take him or you I would take him any day because he would actually fight for the alliance and give it his best shot. I'm not sure I have ever seen you and him go head to head before.
    you're right i would never fight for you because you're a sub standard AL. You're also right about never seeing him go head to head with me, that would mean he was actually close to me which, he never was, ever.
  • I have seen shitloads of his kingdoms lower down in the scores and only 1 near the top...that zeal was talking about.

He was quite literally "online" 24/7. Deffo uses macros.

• edited December 2013
    I watched him survive a KT for days at the beginning-middle of a round (Many rounds ago), down to like 300 land, only to come back to top 50 later on, believe it was more like top 25. He can definitely pull off some good KDs if he puts the work in, and yes, he normally WAS online literally every hour, at least for KTs. People used to message him, and he would respond.
  • I watched him survive a KT for days at the beginning-middle of a round (Many rounds ago), down to like 300 land, only to come back to top 50 later on, believe it was more like top 25. He can definitely pull off some good KDs if he puts the work in, and yes, he normally WAS online literally every hour, at least for KTs. People used to message him, and he would respond.
    he could defo pull off a good kd, no doubt about it, but he couldnt pull off a great kd. He was an all sms very very active player, whether he shared or not idk, nor do i care. You referred to him as one of the best you have ever seen earlier on, so that means you either haven't seen all that many or you are badly overrating what you have seen him do.
  • I watched him survive a KT for days at the beginning-middle of a round (Many rounds ago), down to like 300 land, only to come back to top 50 later on, believe it was more like top 25. He can definitely pull off some good KDs if he puts the work in, and yes, he normally WAS online literally every hour, at least for KTs. People used to message him, and he would respond.
    he could defo pull off a good kd, no doubt about it, but he couldnt pull off a great kd. He was an all sms very very active player, whether he shared or not idk, nor do i care. You referred to him as one of the best you have ever seen earlier on, so that means you either haven't seen all that many or you are badly overrating what you have seen him do.
    these nubs havn't seen 'kt' surviving lol
    It's possible I am overrating, but he never failed to deliver. More then I can say for any of the other "top builders."
  • Cockbags McGee made it for like 5 days with 3 alliances trying to kill :(
  • Selfie Poster of the year: Cory Newb

Multi owner of the year: Meadows - wins purely for ANGER BEAR

Troll (person) of the year: Damdred - you know why with Shining

Troll (joke) of the year: BCart giving me mod powers

Meme of the year: image or image or image

Bromance of the year: Neg and Me. :-*

Round of the year: Round Modicum - Troy

War of the year: Modicum vs Troy

AL of the year: Shining

Hardest KT of the year: Pie

Player of the year: Mal

Post of the year: Mages post in What do you think of them?

Thread of the year: Meme thread

Alliance of the year: Visors

SK Community Member of the year: Crash
  • Pfft I last longer in the bedroom then Ivar did as a kt, NEXT
  • In order for this to be successful, I think each category needs its own thread with 3-5 nominees. People should only vote on each of nominees in that thread. When its wide open like this.. too many possibilities come up diluting the pool.
  • In order for this to be successful, I think each category needs its own thread with 3-5 nominees. People should only vote on each of nominees in that thread. When its wide open like this.. too many possibilities come up diluting the pool.
    In order for it to be successful, we need more than 5 people to posts lists. This is going the way of the recent "what do you think of them: RIP edition" where people would rather just comment and argue than taking 5 mins to make a list.
  • Pfft I last longer in the bedroom then Ivar did as a kt, NEXT
    so.... not very long at all?
  • RZQRZQ
    edited December 2013
    Selfie Poster of the year: dunno

Multi owner of the year: dunno

Troll (person) of the year: they are all alike

Troll (joke) of the year: multis

Meme of the year: tbd

Bromance of the year: ...

Round of the year: muto round

War of the year: Mhh the troy vs modi was decent if i remember correctly.

AL of the year: tbd... cobras has done great so far, im not saying others are bad, but...

Hardest KT of the year: depends on the activity..

Player of the year: there are so many..tbd

Post of the year: dont read pfs too much..

Thread of the year: look above

Alliance of the year: rebirth...or stunner, not quite sure yet..

SK Community Member of the year: tbd
  • edited December 2013
    Selfie Poster of the year: none, y'all ugly af

Multi owner of the year: Meadows hands done... someone give her some competition pls!

Troll (person) of the year: tie between Neg and Rohan

Troll (joke) of the year: Darius

Meme of the year: CoryNewb

Bromance of the year: TMonsta and Damdred (Mod Bromance!)

Round of the year: Round 59 (last round)

AL of the year: Shining/TMonsta

Hardest KT of the year: Pie

Player of the year: everyones a player

Post of the year: this is too hard

Thread of the year: Meme Thread

Alliance of the year: Modicum

SK Community Member of the year: my boy BCart

and the special Least Improved Player of the year: tie between Illy, Zack, and TeTrA
  • Selfie Poster of the year: Vilt...gimme some of that burrito.

Multi owner of the year: Meadows...I trusted you, Anger Bear...you even retalled for me. ._. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!

Troll (person) of the year: Neg

Troll (joke) of the year: Would say Darius but Damdred/Ian got me goooood...Damdred during Troy/Modi.

Meme of the year: CoryNewb, it's a given.

Bromance of the year: The round 58 trio of Walls/Default/Meadows.

Round of the year: Round 59 (last round)

AL of the year: ME, BISH! Pro rookie right hurr.

Hardest KT of the year: Pie was on my side so he wasn't my hardest KT. =P I'm actually gonna go with Round 58 Goldilocks. DW AT that got KT'd and lived for like everlmao.

Player of the year: Nah.

Post of the year: Mages. What Do You Think Of Them

Thread of the year: The WW Threads or Meme thread. Thanks, Ixta and Corey \o/

Alliance of the year: MODICUM, BISH...also [HitS] BWAHAHAHA

SK Community Member of the year: TMonsta, shun

and the special Least Improved Player of the year: Am I allowed to vote this one? e.e
  • edited December 2013

Multi owner of the year: Meadows...I trusted you, Anger Bear...you even retalled for me. ._. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!
    People give their logins to be winners. Look at me I build so well even when I am asleep. I fought many FC members after they gave me their info and my enemy was on the account. Gee golly no wonder you wouldn't help. Got into it with Darubian who drew a line and wouldn't budge. We started swinging off then Screamin loans me his and Lynog was on it. I just gave up it went until I was the only one left. Sorry Darubian I realized you were right it was pointless right after the scuffle.I didn't intend to play favorites it just opened my eyes.

• Multi owner of the year: Meadows...I trusted you, Anger Bear...you even retalled for me. ._. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!
    People give their logins to be winners. Look at me I build so well even when I am asleep. I fought many FC members after they gave me their info and my enemy was on the account. Gee golly no wonder you wouldn't help. Got into it with Darubian who drew a line and wouldn't budge. We started swinging off then Screamin loans me his and Lynog was on it. I just gave up it went until I was the only one left. Sorry Darubian I realized you were right it was pointless right after the scuffle.I didn't intend to play favorites it just opened my eyes.
    I never thought you were wrong mate. I just didn't have the will to fight it anymore.