Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them - The List.

Comments

• The twist is that you write a eulogy for the people on the list. Whatever you want. A limerick, a poem, whatever you want.

Real List (People active on the forums or signed up themselves)
    Scientology
    AMOG- great player grouped with him and ran alliances with him, honest player.

Bean-never had too much interaction but nothing neg to say, has a great SK knowledge

Cobras- over the last few years I've killed him who knows how much and he's killed me but great player loyal and trustworthy, actually have met in RL

CoryNewb-worked with him before on the same side and opposite sides decent guy but we have has our quarrels

Damdred- not too much to say about him
    DivineWind_United

Dogtown- can't think of what it is at the moment

Fauss-killed him and has made retails for me and has killed me good guy

FLAMES-not alot of interaction

Flazer-potentialy one of the greats until he goes inactive

Ghosted-who

jesterawx- good kd builder have grouped with etc and landed with

JonesL in my too 5 of players cocky but can back it up

Lynog same as jones but more respect because we've played more rounds together

Mages- not much interaction

n1mrook nub
    nimrod-steal my name?

nomansland-

Osiris-?

Phantom-awesome player we have had many of rounds together great officer

Pie-ahh pie, been lots of years grouping and even though when we started I was more known and experienced you have surpassed me!!!! Good player honest guy person I trust the most on SK.

Rohan-likes to hear himself talk I would assume

Shining- worked with him on his first alliance not too shabby

Tetra - never really had alot of interaction with him but seems to be a swell guy

TheJoker-who

TMonsta- played with and against for several rounds I'm however bitter you got mod controls ;) jk

Valhalla-

WallsofFyre-walls.... Fought along side of you against fepo, only to fight against you recently and have you act similar to fepo... But awesome kingdom builder in my too 5 fav SK players

Zeality-lots of rounds when we had lots going on but no instances coming to mind

Noob list (People not active or nominated)
    Bedrock
    Ben
    Chocolate
    Crash
    Dozer
    Eddie
    Gibbo
    Hatetank-long time ago alliance leadership
    Illy- solid but had our differences
    Mindstorm
    Nikki
    Persona
    Smith
    Tank Killer HOF, the MOST active war kingdom I know
    Tanker
    Winter
  • More then you know, It makes me wet >>
  • Real List (People active on the forums or signed up themselves)
    Scientology - RIP Sci, you will be missed for your useful spreadsheets and shit.

AMOG - I still have nightmares of you wearing that dress...

Bean - RIP fellow oil-worker, you were always good to shoot the shit with about the field :)

Cobras - RIP Cobras, SK will miss your defenseless DWs, all that tasty land omnomnom

CoryNewb - The world loses a good soul in Cory, one of the only Cool People that plays SK and still knows his hockey. RIP you classy fuck

Damdred - I often imagine Damdred as a soulless, humourless cop, patrolling the streets of a town called Starkingdoms. I suspect you died while serving, so RIP Ian!

DivineWind_United - RIP

Dogtown - What a homo.

Fauss - RIP Fauss, the first time I encountered you, you were being KT'd for bashing and you didn't understand why it was happening. Lo and behold you are still making noobs cry, so I salute you.

FLAMES - Part of the dying breed of Cool People hockey players... but he kicked me out of Troy and an eye for an eye! Can't hate on him as he also works in the field.

Flazer - Pat more than likely died while trying to do a speed-run of some obscure japanese video game, refusing to go eat food as he had to beat the world record. RIP you crazy fuck

Ghosted - Another guy who couldn't build defense for the life of him... I suspect he died on his knees, not even defending himself. RIP

jesterawx - Big cheator on SK, cool guy though. Guarantee you he died from poploss. RIP clay

JonesL - Good taste in music, good shit on SK... not very good at speaking english though. Given where he lives, he was probably shot while being mugged by an 11-year-old. RIP Jonesy

Lynog - This man runs a drug empire, built upon the work of his semi-retarded cronies. While they peddle his blow, Lynog likes to sit on his computer and play video games... murdered by an angry henchman, no doubt. RIP

Mages - You win the internet for your eulogies.

n1mrook - Good bank, RIP

nimrod - We can all agree neg was killed because he said the wrong thing to the wrong person. More than likely one of his "The holocaust never happened!" speeches... good man if you get him away from SK. RIP

nomansland - ?

Osiris - Seriously, who the fuck?

Phantom - Momma SK. I have a theory you are BCart's wife.... not sure how accurate that is. RIP Lissa

Pie - Pie... I never know whether I'm trolling you, or you are trolling me. All in all, a good guy, fun to play against on SK. You are probably dead because you had too many children... whether the stress killed you, or maybe they formed a lynch-mob against you... RIP Pie

Rohan - We all love to hate you Rohan, you cross lines that probably shouldn't be crossed... but for the thick skinned among us, you can be hilarious. Not too familiar with you on SK, other than a few subpar kingdoms.

Shining - I heard he made a good alliance this round, well done Shining! RIP

Tetra - RIP

TheJoker - RIP

TMonsta - King Troll. Lots of respect for this crazy fuck, you never really know what he's going to do next.

Valhalla - I get the impression that Val thinks he's better than every one. If I'm wrong, so be it, but this is probably why someone decided to kill you. RIP Val

WallsofFyre - Master Cheater, king of the lawless, leader of asians. Walls is definitely the villain of SK and I think DarkFort was the one who ended up showing up @ your doorstep. RIP

Zeality - Classy.

Noob list (People not active or nominated)
    Bedrock ?
    Ben ?
    Chocolate ?
    Crash - You should probably just pick a new team to cheer for.
    Dozer ?
    Eddie - If you ever read this, Cool People needs you. Every few weeks, a conversation comes up and one of us says "god I wish Eddie were here."
    Gibbo ?
    Hatetank - WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR ENGLISH SO HORRIBLE? I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. rip
    Illy - If your SK personality is a reflection of real-life, you are the guy who buys really expensive shit and puts it on display in his living room... at night... with the curtains open... and the lights on.... and a giant flashing sign listing all the nice shit you own. You likely died during a robbery. RIP
    Mindstorm ?
    Nikki ?
    Persona - Fellow canuck, RIP. Kev was murdered by a vengeful client, after he banged the mans wife while doing their taxes.
    Smith - Kev#2 wrote the script of his own death, eventually going on to become the highest grossing film of all-time. RIP you deluded Sens fan :D
    Tank Killer
    Tanker
    Winter
  • lol i cant believe u remember that far back zeal back in the day all i would play was oceanic with 95% defense and bash 500land kds all day and had no idea that there was such things as bashing, till uni kt'ed me and i learned the hardway.. now i enforce the bash rule!
  • where is my eulogy, chadwick? :(

• You were in the loser list, so you got NOTHING! Also, I told you to sign up.
  • "Illy - If your SK personality is a reflection of real-life, you are the guy who buys really expensive shit and puts it on display in his living room... at night... with the curtains open... and the lights on.... and a giant flashing sign listing all the nice shit you own. You likely died during a robbery. RIP"

Hahahahaha, classic
  • edited October 2013
    The twist is that you write a eulogy for the people on the list. Whatever you want. A limerick, a poem, whatever you want.

Real List (People active on the forums or signed up themselves)
    Scientology - Too chill, didn't realise he was in a greenhouse, cooked himself to a nice temperature, killed himself opening up the door trying to find a bag of chips, only to have a painting of bob marley deck him in the face

AMOG - Put on a dress 15 sizes too small, lost circulation to his feet, died from walking down the stairs. missed his appointment with the corner

Bean - went for a raft ride down the fundy only for a blue whale to capsize his raft. became hostage by a group of beavers, and made into a beaver dam only to be rammed by a huge log into a 40 feet drop ontop of a rock

Cobras - was mad at the fact everyone was having fun but him, decided to go into town to buy some twizzlers and beer. went back home to discover that a stray dog went into his yard. he through the twizzlers at the dog, which pissed the dog off and it ran off. cobras wanted real fun so he ran with a maniacal rampage towards the dog, only to realise he was running at a fat indian cop with twizzlers. got shot on site, twizzlers yet to be found

CoryNewb - tried to do a photoshoot with prosnow, only in return creepers figured out where he lived. walked home into his house where he got assaulted by german women with large faces, saying he was insulting them

Damdred -

DivineWind_United -

Dogtown -

Fauss - got confused at everyone calling his cell phone, looked at it and realised it was all different phone calls from meadows, and decided to figure out their locations. opened up the door to meadow's house and instantly died due to the smell

FLAMES -

Ghosted -

jesterawx - took a paternity test and figured out he was everything inside of his own house, lost insanity and tried to have incest with his broom, took a splinter up the butt and bled out

JonesL -

Lynog - got a knock at the door with a guy in a vendor helmet with a crossbow

Mages -

n1mrook -

nimrod -

nomansland -

Osiris - looked in the mirror and died

Phantom -

Pie -

Rohan -

Shining -

Tetra -

TheJoker -

TMonsta -

Valhalla - lost at an online game of poker and lost his 43 dollars. went ballistic and through his computer through the wall, only to find out termites where eating away at his building. got mad and started to eat the wall, spouting out how only val could eat the wall. died from eating too much wall

WallsofFyre -

Zeality -

ill do some more later
  • Lynog - got a knock at the door with a guy in a vendor helmet with a crossbow

LOL THIS IS EPIC WIN PAT

• jesterawx - took a paternity test and figured out he was everything inside of his own house, lost insanity and tried to have incest with his broom, took a splinter up the butt and bled out
    Oh daaayumm
  • So many good posts. I would love to have a photoshoot with @prosnow
  • The lack of lists is sad!
  • I thought about redoing mine, but its hard to outdo Flazer, his shit made me lol.
  • i'll do mine today yo
  • yeah i expected to get more
  • yeah i expected to get more
    Then do a list. That would be one more.

Also, dog town, I am not xltx hahahaha
  • i will do one when i have some spare time
    You are always on aim talking to yourself but dont have time for this? What kind of tom foolery is this
    You are always on aim talking to yourself but dont have time for this? What kind of tom foolery is this
    gotta keep talking in the hope someone talks back

ill halfway through the list anyways its in my drafts + a few new names

• You rarely do it wheb im on, seems like always during my mid-day at work.
  • most of em are skanks
  • Im pretty sure I would know if I was a skank rel.
  • Im pretty sure I would know if I was a skank rel.
    exactly what a skank would say
  • last 2 posters are skanks
  • edited November 2013
  • Rel you are still my hero
  • flames - RIP brother at least I didn't make it either in round 59!!! I probably would have deleted the last day for solidarity!!! I wouldn't want a kingdom built on broken corpses anyways!... or would I? huehue?

meadows - I'm pretty sure she's evil, im talking... biblical. RIP

CoryNewb - YOU ARE MEADOWS I CANT TELL WHATS REAL ANYMORE, ARE YOU REAL? AM I REAL? RIP

Lynog - I was in his sector once back in the day, he was Tony Sorprano and there was a bunch of other guys with Sorpranos names, I think it took 2 days for the enemy to KT him and that was quite a feat back in the day when SK was still kind of a big deal, prob one of the best KD builders I've personally had interactions with. RIP

the rest on the list I either don't know well enough or cant write anything worthwhile, sorry I'll just give you the rest of you a generic RIP!
  • lolol, he said skank