Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

intersting

Comments

• wait... Is this only week one? Guess its time to open the SK Nursery once again!

Me and Hatetank will hand out bottles and change shitty diapers as we have the most experience there... All you fuckers have to do is QUIT WITH THE GOD DAMN CRYING YOU WHINEY LITTLE BITCHES!
  • errrr of course i'm playing. Firstly he gave two examples of larger players who got hit, there were other large players who got hit also. Its usually not a coincidence when big people get hit then someone gets multi'd usually
  • is hate tank playing pie?
  • seen him and he said hi, not sure if he's serious or just wanted to say hi
  • will you message me in game tell me where hes at so i can atleast say hi to the old man?
  • Check 1:5
  • darius reminds me of kareem
  • so I find it intersting that after several 10 ten kds get rolled today- whoever controls the xxstrikes logged back into them after they were let get to no record activity.

so who owns or is grouped with
    hulk
    hayden penetair(sp)

I'm all alone so I haven't heard who is who, or what is going on
    I'm Hulk...no ties to multis. I lol'd when I saw this.
  • Who is Darius and how is he so hilarious :o
  • edited June 2013
    When Flazer enters a conversation, you know a whole lot of retard has just entered the thread.

I wouldn't clarify too much, Darius. It goes way over the head of a lot of people around here who selectively read what you've typed and then churn out BS as a counter-argument.
  • darius reminds me of kareem
    /thread
  • The game is this small and people still have NAPs?
  • The top players around here these days, Flazer, Zeal, Pie, etc..., are only there because... Wait for it..... Waaaait for it... Waaaaaiiiit....

The best players left. It's not that they became better than the best players in the game, its we didn't challenge them enough to have them stay around. Not only are we imposters, but we are the reason the best people no longer play. You don't play if the others suck. We want to blame an inactive administrator, but that has always been the way. A person doesn't play if there's no competition...

Basically... YOU GUYS SUCKS AND RUINED MY GAME PLAYING SKILLZZZZ!!!
  • edited June 2013
    True, but another possible factor is that they got bored and went onto better things. From personal experience, you do get sick and tired of this game.
  • I wasn't pointing any direct fingures -but it is intersting that nearly the same time u and cam got hit- all the multies logged in- could even be somone you guys grouped with and didn't know well- might just be someone in your sector- maybe nothing.
    I just wanted to point it out and discuss it cuz the pfs have been dead

on another note I + zeals comment, pleaae never leave.

also- agreement with skydragon is not the best way to set up credit for your self fyi.
  • But Sky... If you are challenged... You don't get bored.
  • Jester, he doesn't need credit because he tore apart your argument single-handedly on his first comment in this thread.

And Pie, trust me, you do. I don't believe being challenged has anything to do with it. Priorities change and you move on in your life - Family, work, whatever. Also, when you go through round after round.. Same tick lagging issues, same AL;s, same whiners and complainers, same BCart attitude and the fact that you know there are better games out there, you don't bother sticking around here any longer. Lasted around 10 rounds before I got bored and left. From my understanding, a lot of people left before v2.0 came about too. My mistake was that I came back. :(
  • And then there is Jones... I wager he will be one of the last five people playing.
  • I agree to a point Sky.. priorities do change, but then you basically accept my point with your "I got bored" statement.

In all actuality, this "game" doesn't take much time to play. It's only a couple days during a war that you get consumed... Until you are dead, if you're good. When you use terms like "same" and "bored" it says you had no competition.
  • im looking to break into archives as well

killing myself and im still top 50

wtf
  • what argument was that that he tire apart sky.? it looks like I was just asking who is who to me- no argument there
  • its more funny because ive been playing before any of you and you are nowhere near top players
  • lulz
    its more funny because ive been playing before any of you and you are nowhere near top players
    And the rebuttal?
  • there are people who come and go throughout the times, everyone has. I know a lot of egotistical people shouting they are tops or rank 1s all the time, seems they all follow the same stupid loser characteristic of 0 skill. I have a good list of them, all don't hold any water and cry up a storm when they get trashed and never return. The people who trash them are what I consider top people, and I don't believe they want to post in the forums with the likes of utter trash that I see here today :-p

its even more sad when they return, and hoping no one remembers their loser ways of the past and act arrogant again, only to be trashed once more.
  • you... you think... you think i'm utter trash? **crys**
  • Including myself in that list, should tell you exactly what I think. I've talked to some of them guys, listened to them and watched them trash many, many people.

And Flaze-Baby, no the top player do post here. The players which post in the PFs are usually the most active guys and are what qualifies as top players these days. If you want to point out people who don't say shit and keep to their turtle assed selves as tops... You and I disagree on tops my friend. I know which kds to worry about and those are the top players.
  • they don't talk here because they know if they talk shit, they get hit lol. It's always been that way in SK. The point is to draw the least amount of attention onto themselves as possible.
  • prosnow is the top player
  • RIP Husgalz the best SK player ever
  • prosnow is the top player

Spelled it wrong... It's spelled

P..

I..

E...

Pie.