Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stop using Links to amend game rules.

edited April 2013 in General
These are essentially SK "cheat codes" . A back door that allows you to amend certain game parameters. I had a flaming argument with the AL of [OregonTrail] after he used one to revise the 48 hr War rule . There is no need to use them where they amend the actual rules of the game. Enough said. AL's should set a good example not lead the way in cheating.

Comments

• Where does it state its cheating? Perhaps programmed it intentionally to be part of the game. You dont know, or are you BCart's girlfriend? uh uhm, correction... Boyfriend
  • If what happened is as Jamragia says it did, then of course it's cheating. Anyone that says otherwise is just an idiot.
  • edited April 2013
    In that case we all cheat. Who hasnt taken their rewards without voting..
  • If what happened is as Jamragia says it did, then of course it's cheating. Anyone that says otherwise is just an idiot.
    If you was around when Jamragia ALed you would know to ignore anything he says.
  • In that case we all cheat. Who hasnt taken their rewards without voting..
    logic ftw
  • In that case we all cheat. Who hasnt taken their rewards without voting..
    logic ftw
    quote ftw, it was invented to help prove your point in lesser words. :)

• but logic here is so rare it deserved comment!
  • Lol, indeed
    If you was around when Jamragia ALed you would know to ignore anything he says.
    Fair point. Wasn't around but I'll take your word for it.
  • I think I missed jamragia by a round, or I played but that was my first rounds on SK.
    Moral of the story, lynog is right, jamragia is a failboat of fail. Like, fucking Titanic-sized boat of fail.
  • Still the usual morons around on thePFs so many that wouldn't even know what cheating actually is i.e. Whatever I do isn't cheating no matter what I do .. sic.
  • Still the usual morons around on thePFs so many that wouldn't even know what cheating actually is i.e. Whatever I do isn't cheating no matter what I do .. sic.
    yeah like KTing people for tick hitting using the ID system. For that alone the retard label will never leave you.
  • edited April 2013
    lol - the 2kds both had an ip appear in the middle of the night US time 3 nights in a row. The obvious reason was that somebody was caretaking both accounts. The only explanation I got was that they both lived in the same city , but that didn't explain the shared ips by itself esp at that time of night. But that was not the main reason that we started a KT. That was simply because your sector was too strong, and had started gang banging my kds - simple as that . I'd had most of the major kds on my back for several days asking when we were going to something about the situation. So I came up with a solution.

I've always played this game with honesty and integrity , strangely enough I expect everybody else to , not that it's going to happen lol.
  • Logic, is my middle name..
  • I think I missed jamragia by a round, or I played but that was my first rounds on SK.
    Moral of the story, lynog is right, jamragia is a failboat of fail. Like, fucking Titanic-sized boat of fail.
    jam was a pretty good AL

• I use that link to spam ALs. lol
  • Jamragia is so dumb he makes Kim Jong-Un look like an evil mastermind.
  • I used them when the uni would KT/war me.

It seemed fair.
  • If it changes the way the game is meant to be played, then technically it is.
  • If it changes the way the game is meant to be played, then technically it is.
    What if he purpose did that?
  • Stop using Game Rules to interfere with using links!
  • edited May 2013
    If it changes the way the game is meant to be played, then technically it is.
    What if he purpose did that?
    Could be, but if it says one thing in the Game Manual and you found a method whereby the rule doesn't apply to you, then I believe it's cheating. If it's not, I should've used this as a defense against that whole "Ghosting" spectacle.