Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob Fight! Rohancastle vs Flazer GO

Comments

• I am better than Rohan at everything in SK
  • lol, okay.
  • atleast make this interesting, not allowed to take the source approach
  • Oh? I don't have to prove anything to you, I know I'm good at what I do, there's not much you can say or do to disfigure that ;)
  • you know crash will be sorely disappointed
  • Come on guys, fling some poo or something? This is like watching a cripple fight and I mean a couple of wheel chair bound quadrapeligics (fucking spelling.. idfc though)
  • Lol, in all honesty I don't remember much of what anyone did here, I've been gone too long, I just know flazer sucked at it, he's good at sucking I hear ;)
  • wats goin on here guys?

some source faggot telling another source faggot that his a faggot

hit me up guys im keen to show these faggots how to AL next round
  • lulz, sup bro
  • edited April 2013
    It isn't much of a fight because Flazer really is a faggot. Nothing but crickets chirping. Still there were people that made Source a bad alliance, Flazer and Caspian. He knew they would be farmed he was a shepherd. Then people that tried to give it respect, Rohan and even myself. It is not a diss like you might think towards Flazer to say this either. You have to know sk history and that Source was the place you put your farms. If you couldn't get out in time everyone died and this was by design. So in a way those preventing it were being dicks. I used to try to prop them up but it was utterly hopeless. Even more recently when Phantom led it I tried to prop it up and everyone got mad. It is supposed to be farmed and any attempt to wake up anyone stuck in it is futile because it's tradition.
  • Dank you are the single worse failure in sk history, This Rohan guy is utter shite and Flazer is better than yo average.
  • Hah, your entire statement hides no ignorance, why not reveal it for the world to see, right?
  • Hah, your entire statement hides no ignorance, why not reveal it for the world to see, right?
    In short Lyn, you are a nobody, don't call the kettle black, you look dark enough to have picked my cotton as a boy.
    In short Lyn, you are a nobody, don't call the kettle black, you look dark enough to have picked my cotton as a boy.

??? are you on drugs? this flame made no sense ( and I love a good lynog flame) :)
  • apparently rohan is a southern racist now lol....and t he only time jester likes a good flame on lynog is when he uses his multis to arson him am i right? XD
  • ima kill u ian. kill u dead
  • edited April 2013
    Hah, your entire statement hides no ignorance, why not reveal it for the world to see, right?
    Jesus, the Tard is replying to himself now..
  • he had an argument with himself, thats how his alliances collapse
  • Lol, said the tard -_-
  • edited April 2013
    Rohan's skin is the flamboyant rubber kind, known as yoshi's

??? are you on drugs? this flame made no sense ( and I love a good lynog flame) :)
    Yes I am on drugs, and yes it did make sense ;)
  • apparently rohan is a southern racist now lol....and t he only time jester likes a good flame on lynog is when he uses his multis to arson him am i right? XD
    I live in houston lol...
    I live in houston lol...
    ok? houston is in the south?
  • ... lol... geography much? It's only the 2nd largest US city. Yes, it's probably 750 miles from the mexico border... about as south as you want to go.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population

hmmm funny, every sight i went to, showed Huston as the 4th...
  • edited April 2013
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population

hmmm funny, every ~~site~~ i went to, showed ~~Houston~~ as the 4th...
    well now we're just peelin' peaches lol, and because we are, I made some corrections for your post.
  • i can already tell that your scared of the competition

start praccing up m8

get your starkingdoms manuals out that are outdated by 30 rounds and read up about how to play

either that or you get your ass owned like a cherry pie :)
  • lulz, this game hasn't changed a bit, just a lot less good players.