Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• I heard it was puppy. dude is sneaky
    Diversion of a sukcer
  • I will just end the speculation here. Puppy is 4the on my kt list at this moment.
    He will die within 6 days
    Green ranger is 2nd. And keeping first and third a secret for the time being
    Grow a brain guys. 3 days ago i was helping greek and ???? I killed them, and now i am helping 1.6? Next week when all of 1.6 is dead, then what?
    Then u play SK alone, fill 20sectors with ur bots, create some alliance, talk to some of them, play ur politics with them and war with bots, create some banks and suiciders, disbanders.

How happy it is? Congrats, u just won THE BIGGEST NUT AWARD
  • Still believe it's Moonlight. He comes here 3-4 days ago just to make one post to tell us it's not him, and then fucks off again. I don't know about you guys, but if people were saying I was behind something that I wasn't, I'd be vigorously trying to clear my name. Moonlight has done so in the past, but this time can't be bothered to waste 5 minutes a day to say a few things to defend himself? Don't believe it.

I believe Moonlight controls the bot kingdoms, and the Top 3 have either negotiated immunity or are good friends with the bot controller. Doesn't matter, they should all be KT'd.
  • edited January 2013

Pup and Harry got offense and u just keep growing lands with retard def.

Keep hitting #4 and you will be safe as Pup and Harry will terrify others with their offense.
    I notice this when GreekWarrior, Jesterawx and Red Ranger ranked 4.

Coward move
    I LITTERALLy have 0 offense, havent made a hit on an active yet and (just like last round) wont. I dont know where you got your facts but I have the highest defense on the server.

Good day sir.
  • You type just like MrBot so I'm not even going to bother. You know the full story.
  • That you're a pathetic pile of shit that would be better person if you were preserved in a jar of stillbirth?
  • What will u say after i kill him? ;)
    That you're still Moonlight, and that you're still a pathetic piece of shit.
  • HxDHxD
    edited January 2013
    Well they just got control of 1:15 again....

January 7, 02:50:03 Our sector has joined the [fuck] alliance.
    January 7, 02:55:06 Our Sector (1:15) has infected Sector (1:1) with the Super Virus.
    January 7, 02:55:41 Our Sector (1:15) has infected Sector (1:3) with the Super Virus.

Also put us into defensive.

And they post in SF lol....

Title: Vote me sl

Last Post: January 7, 04:02:14
    ( Return to Topic Directory )

illy forever (1:15)
    Sector Leader

Posted on January 7, 02:56:35im an experienced player who can help you all out
  • all sectors that are taken over advertise GoC...
    Until I see the KDs in 1:6 dead, I will not believe they have nothing to do with it.

Funny how the advertisement only happened when people starting saying about the kds in 1:6, could be a way to deflect attention away from them.
    Until I see the KDs in 1:6 dead, I will not believe they have nothing to do with it.

Funny how the advertisement only happened when people starting saying about the kds in 1:6, could be a way to deflect attention away from them.
    You're a idiot.
    Why? Look at it from everyone elses point of view, you guys have remained untouched all round while the rest of the server has been fucked up? I keep hearing how mrbot is going to take you guys down yet it never seems to happen.

Stop throwing insults and just accept it, you guys look shady as hell, if you are innocent in all this then I apoligise, but until then its going to keep looking bad on you kiddo.
  • Mr Bot

Dont do this next round, let us play a normal round before SK dies.

Thanks nigga :-bd

...there we go guys, qwj saves the day
  • Mr Bot

Qwj is mrbot.

• Mr Bot

Qwj is mrbot.

• Toka is beeing saboed / arsonned by the bot, they stole our SL, 3 of our tops died already.
  • edited January 2013
    I still dont think id consider jones/atmo/flaz as "your" tops, seeing as how flazer still thinks you guys are behind the DW multis.

Toka = k2 right? The guy who told us all on AIM that he knows whos doing it and has been offered help? K2 said he doesnt login much anymor, so really him being killed is a nonissue.

Silly puppy.
  • Lol this game's really fucked, huh.
  • here's a hail mary...maybe Iroh is incharge of the bots? he has disappeared since being kt'd early in the round and the carnage sectors, the remainder of his old alliance, seem to be pretty clear of bots.
  • here's a hail mary...maybe Iroh is incharge of the bots? he has disappeared since being kt'd early in the round and the carnage sectors, the remainder of his old alliance, seem to be pretty clear of bots.
    Irohs sick as hell and can't manage to be on the computer more than a hour or so a day his wife won't let him until he gets better -_-
  • Iroh is playing GoC though, and keeping a highly built KD through newbie.
  • like i said, it was a hail mary. we haven't had HG on here playing detective in a while
    Let us remember being in the top100 would impress NSG.
    Let us remember being in the top100 would impress NSG.
    Thanks for the support Zeality. I'm not trying to throw Iroh under the bus I'm just pointing out he's still active.
  • Iroh is now guilty until proven innocent
    GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS
  • Iroh is going to pass AL controls to me, without the password, and delete....

Haven't we played that game before?

quick dank and viva...post him as a kt!!!

+1

• Amog.... Hmmmm