Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I found Flazer

1235»

Comments

• Hahaha that's KoD? Rofl... He cried sooooo hard about 30 Arsons at rank 10, meanwhile my rank 3 was getting bot raped.
    Nvm the fact once we posted the Agro prober *Cuz his tears were insatiable* he didn't even hit the guy himself till the 2nd or 3rd day of us posting the kt. Having to postpone bot kts so he would stop crying about Arsons on his shitty DW turtle and then he ended up getting bot raped after the fact is priceless. Maybe you shoulda taken the Arsons like a pro and helped kill bots instead you twit.

Kick rocks KOD your nothing but a cry baby.
  • edited January 2013
    Kods legacy on this game will be how hard he cries when things aren't going well for him. (which was more or less every round he plays)
  • All lies and cheating here. I've come to expect it, though.
  • Go back into hiding then or quit again because of the bullying you received :-D
  • I don't get how you can claim the title "True #1" when you MIGHT have been at most the second best in your own sector :-)
  • He was the strongest kingdom in a sector full of inactives, and thought this is what being Rank #1 feels like considering he just barely managed to keep up with their NW growth.
  • Actually... He was in 1:11 with me...
  • I miss reading HG's posts.. :-(