Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Abouts dank's post

therefore sk will die... and only bots will sign next round...
    (the ironic is that this time created holo's goc and in the same time bots became massively aggresive like u said to KT whole UNI, so i am beggining to believe like others do that behind bots maybe are more ppl than one person... Maybe only one controls them, but sure its all about a conspiracy)
  • so we are right... U just controll them... Someone else recruited u for this task... All about is conspiracy... So the upper purpose of this>? ( apart from the fun u take )
    Want sk dead but whY? So maybe holo wants sk dead :) His friend kesha has the bots... and found u (maybe a good fair player with his own kingdom) to make some fun now destroying SK and our kingdoms....

:)
  • its just attention, everytime hes played before he keeps getting owned because of just mentioning his name. some people don't take it to heart, he clearly does
  • xLTx and TAG guys will be happy on any clone where they retain control. BCart gave that to them unchallenged. Holo will do the same so there may be motivation there to force an exodus with or without Holo's consent.

• I have to say its fun fighting u :
    finally someone with a brain and some fighting spirit
    i think it will take me 4 days to kill u. because i dont plan to suicide my kds :)
    Boasting about it being fun to kill someone with dozens of kingdoms.. you're such a sad individual, Moonlight.

You've said you have 120 kingdoms. Does that mean Greek (Or anyone else for that matter) is at least 120x better than someone as shit as you?
  • well atleast i know who the original owner was
  • so u couldnt with your army.. and u recruited another 40 kingdoms? Even my sector has 4 new bots...
    R.I.P. illusionary 1:15 . U also pked him to piss me off? why? Because i said u are on me now and universe gains a day without losing a kingdom? U are getting unlfuenced so easy dude....
  • my personal goal is to stay alive 3 days against u... If universe gained one day or more away from your pas and fails.... its more GOOD for me...
    so still i am on the half of my goal..
  • hahaha u started act like more childish now... i am sure behind bots is a woman now :)
    U took already control of my sector with your new bots...
    Anyway i hope one day u learn what honor means... (and i mean in your real life)
  • edited January 2013
    well atleast i know who the original owner was
    Who was that?

We can point fingers at the bot but swallow this pill with it. This round is totally trashed. If you are still playing instead of quitting in protest of no active admin you are just setting the stage for it to continue. You should make a thread criticizing the state of the game and quit playing until the bot is banned and we have an in game admin. If BCart still sees you playing I guarantee he does nothing as usual.
  • i want to thank u mrbot... because through my KT, today and yesterday i recieved so many messages from friends and not only...but also from ppl that i never known ever...
    I saw many good men over there sending me courage that we had never changed a word in the past... And now they all make me feel like a hero....
    Believe me... there isnot other best feeling for a warrior when he sees on the eyes of the other ppl the RESPECT they give to him...
    Thanks for giving me that opportunity to feel that...

The only sad thing is that sk will die... and maybe i wont have the chance to cooperate with all those honorable men...
  • I'm going back to the idea that holo is behind all this or at least has a lot of interest in it to continue. Is it a coincidence that GoC is in its first round and what better way to increase the playerbase than the overload its competitor (the current sk round) with bots to randomly kill people just to drive the moderate playerbase away. The GoC advertising has gone down at just about the same time mrbot arrived.

I wouldn't be surprised that kesha made the bots like usual, let them grow, got rid of a few players he didn't like and went on vacation. Then he turned the bot control to holo or someone in favor or GoC and now is having fun destroying SK in hopes that the playerbase dwindles down to the point of no return (to increase interest in a botfree GoC) or Bcart actually steps in and does something to stop all this crap. Unfortunately, there isn't much hope for the Bcart option.
  • edited January 2013
    GoC has been alive for 2 months now (2 rounds). Bots have been a problem in SK on and off for years, but it's hard to connect Holo with this through timing alone, and I don't see any other evidence around except that he knows how to actually be an admin (which isn't evidence - not even a direct motive).
  • edited January 2013
    +1 to NLCS
  • GoC has been alive for 2 months now (2 rounds). Bots have been a problem in SK on and off for years, but it's hard to connect Holo with this through timing alone, and I don't see any other evidence around except that he knows how to actually be an admin (which isn't evidence - not even a direct motive).
    The two most prominent botrapings in my memory coincided with the launches of Empire Assault and Gears of Conquest. Some would say its the owners trying to kill the competition, othrrs would say its the owners choosing a great time to launch their respective game.

At the end of the day, none of you can prove any thing. Ive had my suspicions about two current GoC members, one is almost a guarantee to have had control at some point. Whether Holo pointed them to the bot or they chose to do it is upbfor debate.
  • First off, one big clue most have ignored is the fact s/he is expecting soon. Not a lot of SK players actually get laid, so that alone should narrow the search immensely.

Second, this current owner I could give 2 danks, 3 vivas, and 1 Lynog about. He didn't multi rape me. He appeared after I got tagged. I do not believe its holo. There are a few names who haven't been on lately... But its all speculation at this point. And again, since its two owners (according to MrBot) the first set of kills is where I believe you will find this owner. I believe it will be one of the kds who died around the time I did. And I think the guy multi raped him, then sent him a message (on aim or right before killing him) saying "sorry I killed you, I'm going on vacation.. here's the controls) but... This is all just conjecture and speculation. They tool will never reveal him/herself.
  • Shut up Moonlight.
  • i will confirm that first line again.
    i am expecting a son, 1,5 months from now :)
    wont comment on the rest atm ;)
    If that is true then it makes you even more pathetic that your a month and a half away from your little boy being born and you are sat here doing this rather than spending time with your partner, talk about priorities eh?

• Haha its the psychological aspect of it that amuses me. To kill and dominate with a single kd just means you like to compete and such, but to flat out butcher a game for the sole purpose of ruining peoples fun...

Yeah, I'd be pretty ashamed if my dad was that much of a cunt haha
  • We know you're a loser.

Nothing else is relevant.
  • Well, you're a cunt online, Moonlight, and you're not even trolling which leads me to believe that you're a failure in RL. You finally got a little power and are abusing it like a fag. No-one who leads a successful, happy and/or fulfilling life acts like you have just because the internet gives them a certain level of anonymity. Can't really blame you either because you may have tried hard but fucked up along the way or that life just didn't give you access to many opportunities. But there's absolutely no excuse for acting like a dickhead and taking your frustrations out on people who just want to play a game.
  • Well, you're a cunt online, Moonlight, and you're not even trolling which leads me to believe that you're a failure in RL. You finally got a little power and are abusing it like a fag. No-one who leads a successful, happy and/or fulfilling life acts like you have just because the internet gives them a certain level of anonymity. Can't really blame you either because you may have tried hard but fucked up along the way or that life just didn't give you access to many opportunities. But there's absolutely no excuse for acting like a dickhead and taking your frustrations out on people who just want to play a game.
    I see you are recovering from Ghosting Anonymous.
  • We know you're a loser.

Nothing else is relevant.
  • Might sound stupid but how many people would it take to take down moo website with DDoS?
  • You've never ruined anyone's fun, SkyDragon.
  • Attacking Kesha's shared host effects tens of thousands that have nothing to do with it.
  • edited January 2013
    Well, you're a cunt online, Moonlight, and you're not even trolling which leads me to believe that you're a failure in RL. You finally got a little power and are abusing it like a fag. No-one who leads a successful, happy and/or fulfilling life acts like you have just because the internet gives them a certain level of anonymity. Can't really blame you either because you may have tried hard but fucked up along the way or that life just didn't give you access to many opportunities. But there's absolutely no excuse for acting like a dickhead and taking your frustrations out on people who just want to play a game.
    I see you are recovering from Ghosting Anonymous.
    It's going well. :)
    You've never ruined anyone's fun, SkyDragon.
    Well, knowing how to Ghost would likely corrupt the best of us. I'm just surprised I didn't go anywhere near as crazy as what Moonlight has done. Ghosted bots would've been the ultimate invincible army and I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind. Thankfully, I didn't act on it.
  • Play that card all you like, but I know you're him.
  • my personal goal is to stay alive 3 days against u... If universe gained one day or more away from your pas and fails.... its more GOOD for me...
    so still i am on the half of my goal..

Just to let you no

My alliance RESPECT is under strict instruction s not to hit you kingdom , I have made a thread in forums saying no hits on you even so your easy land, because we no that there is greedy nw whores out there.

THIS GOES TO EVERY ONE. If any one takes advantage of Greeks weak easy land. Then I will kill them.

• edited January 2013
    very up to date you are