Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• yeap, the americans are the good guys lol
    Well since 25 of my AMERICAN friends have been bot raped this round....Safe to say its none of us, not my "Team" of american players anyhow...
  • The only hint you guys have on mrbot is that this person also multied 5-6 years ago
  • The only hint you guys have on mrbot is that this person also multied 5-6 years ago
    I thought he said his public record was clean...?
  • edited January 2013
    The only hint you guys have on mrbot is that this person also multied 5-6 years ago
    That's like 7 diff rounds between year 5 and 6 lol... Give us a few rounds to ponder over atleast... Also that's the seeka bot not the cron bot back then, which opens up even more possibilities.
  • If you can tell me which rounds they are I can give a little insight :-p
  • i hope none of you people study law, cause you are all shit at proving stuff.
  • January 1, 08:42:06 lima (2:13) cant do that :), i am beeing a internet prick atm ;), and the 'public' me, has never cheated and is clean :)
    January 1, 08:42:35 lima (2:13) that said, i seriously dont have a kd, and am not doing this to get my own kd #1 or anything
  • Well that goes against his previous statement of " I multied 5-6 years ago" lol

Make up your mind, MrBot.
  • you do type like a woman
  • Anyone else notice about 18 posts get deleted just now? Most of them being mine... Give you 2 guesses who can moderate skpfs..,
  • Yes but my posts listing some names and pointing out you mimicking others writing styles is gone. Seems I was onto something lol

But now it's obvious Crash is likely involved in some fashion as he's the only active mod,besides BotD showing up the other day... Interesting...
  • its all a conspiracy
  • edited January 2013
    Not in the least lol, I personally known SK admins and mods were corrupt years ago... They think they do well at hiding it, but they don't.
  • lol must be the case

or its aliens
  • HG i cant stand seeing you making such a fool of yourself for much longer... you realize Crash is a normal human? Enjoys trolling?
  • edited January 2013
    Well catching *via IP* crash and fepo logging into moo bots was the first indication something was off, then once cron was finalized Bcart set up the "vote for rewards" site and looking at moo bot controls first hand for once its obvious cron was designed with captcha in mind. But Bcart didn't set up captcha till the bots were infesting the server, that round SK was # 2 game with thousands of votes.

To obvious.

And I can't see any of the posts I made last hr, anyone else? There in my activity but not here for me to see.

@ Zeal, Yes I'm aware Crash enjoys trolling, but think about it. What better way to troll then this? Also if I hadn't seen his personal IP logged into bots a few years back I might feel silly but... I seen it via beans scanner. One of crashes ips on bot kds. What's more believable... Crash is involved or someone set him up using his ips? lol
  • edited January 2013
    yeap, the americans are the good guys lol
    Well since 25 of my AMERICAN friends have been bot raped this round....Safe to say its none of us, not my "Team" of american players anyhow...
    Team America you mean xFCx xUSAx? Ur crew is Scouse homie.
  • Nope my crew are American all 20-30 of them and maybe 2 used to be FC? and none have ever been LFC,or 2ndC... Actually lynog and jones normally look to roll these guys lol... Try again NoobDank.
  • i will just keep u from growing greek :D
    crap, busted :P

i find it amusing, that u guys speculate so much and believe random shit i say XD
    I'm missing every posts between those 2. If you look at time stamps its like 4 hrs of posts lol

• i still see all those posts...
  • can someone give me a triple facepalm image please
  • edited January 2013
    That's a crazy glitch on my end then...

Also Bubbles, your still on about me bring with 2ndC and scouse when 2:3 scousers will roll me without much hesitation and 2ndC members suicided there kds on me this round? LoL
  • I have a hard time believing that HG, can you give more proof?
  • I have a hard time believing that HG, can you give more proof?
    Believing what exactly?
  • Mr bot man is obviously not a good player. That we do no.
    Probably never capable of even a top 20 kingdom.
    He does this for attention as he sucks at sk
  • mrbot does this for attention, nothing else

why else do you think mrbot came on pfs to brag?
  • Maybe because he's likes little kids
    :-))

You so funny
    :-))

You so funny
    You aint