Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• Any of you all top experienced players you didn't the first step of avoiding the missiles. Leave alliance. I can still die . But not with missiles. So stop throwing noobish excuses of why I am still alive and u are dead on one just tick. This all shiit shows to me a new (10 rounds only) that u never fought on being kt. U all surrender. The real fun and honor of the game for me is to stand against till my last breath like a true warrior. After he sabod me to powerless I left alliance to avoid missiles. He stopped and he changed his target on jesteraw. Where is the suspicious on this... Stop act like children and try to find who is this guy behind bots. I am sure he is one of u all that post here in pfs like addicts and throw the responsible from one to each other. Sk converted on a comedy theatre... One day I gained from leaving alliance and every wl is alive from mine goes to bots till I am dead...
  • I agree with greek you should always leave alliance to avoid missile strikes if it's by bots .
    My death was slightly different I had 100s of fails on me killing around 200 tanks and lds per hit. By the time missiles came 24 hours later, it was very pointless as I had no power, military , res on zero and pps on zero.
    If it was not new year I would have maybe opted to hang on for longer, but it's not worth trying as much against bots .

Qwj you could never beat me and dank EVER unless you have bots piggy backing you targets.
    Your leadership qualitys are none existent.,
  • Lmao.. Calling people mates

Shut up . You horrible little man, your a no body , no one likes you or follows you or cares about you , you are shocking at this game and even worse at buildings bots.
    I am not involved any more this round but if I play again I will roll you, not because I hate you, simply because I can.

• Lmao.. Calling people mates

Shut up . You horrible little man, your a no body , no one likes you or follows you or cares about you , you are shocking at this game and even worse at buildings bots.
    I am not involved any more this round but if I play again I will roll you, not because I hate you, simply because I can.

:-)) :-))

raaaage
  • you sure love your faces

• Qwj you could never beat me and dank EVER unless you have bots piggy backing you targets.
    Your leadership qualitys are none existent.,
    Who said anything about leadership?

I would build ONE kingdom and wipe my ass with yours and danks kingdoms with zero effort.

You are AWFUL at this game and would be a bash within 2 weeks of leaving newbie.

I am an AWFUL leader yet still managed to make you and dank resort to cheating and keeping your sectors in the alliance with war hits on multies.

You AND danks alliances couldnt kill my one kingdom, I grew under your kt and forced you to move on, whilst I smashed ALL your top kingdoms.

I made dank quit after he died because his own alliance was against him

I also had you messaging me to cancel wars because suddenly you was alone 1v1 and suddenly "wanted to kill cheats" even though they helped you all round.

You are the worst leader in recent history and relied on begging lovsan like a dog to get the multies to help you.

Dont act like either of you are in my league ;)
  • Shut up PussyLand/Moonlight/Kesha. (Listed in order of suspicion, delete as appropriate)
  • Yeah... Mr bot u can do this... 600 news in this tick good job kid. Maybe be killed next tick maybe not. But I am proud of making your way harder, because u said if u wanted me dead I would be. But now u realised that this is gonna take more effort and u changed your words onto " just slowing my growth".
    I am sure u succk in Kingdom building... And also with 650 pas u hardly kill me now... I was surprised of your ability but now I am disappointed. U homeless kid
  • edited January 2013
    Qwj would takeover a botted account and hit us again Viva cuz he so good. Hah what a flake. The viva accounts are totally his he is gay ass spray raging at us.
  • you sure love your faces
    That doesn't exactly narrow down the possibilities Flaz... I can name 5 known multi users who use excessive smileys lol
  • Plus he went into overdrive after we pointed it out.
  • :D :P :D :O >:-)
    I also watched you mimic others writing styles in this thread, So either you got a srs adaptive personality complex (Follower). Or your doing it purposely which indicates a fairly intelligent person. Which narrows down the list more than anything else IMO :P
  • Has to be pussyland. Like I said never spoke to him but intelligent and amusing were used in describing him. I think I would catch on to anyone I know. I'd place money on his name if this were roulette and I bet you would too.
  • Well if it isn't pussyland I will move all of my remaining chips to... Crash.
  • pussyland doesn't make sense. i bet he's...wait for it....mrbot. he'll never confirm identity even if we guessed it correctly.
  • I have a short list, derived from a massive list of known multiers. I don't throw names around baselessly tho.
  • You gotta throw out baseless accusations detective or you won't get to the truth.
  • well now...i'm sure you'll point us in the direction of those that guessed correctly??? :D
  • edited January 2013
    those are the bots he controls behind of my news...
    I didnt catch any vivabot named... Most were inactives named and the big ones bots named with regulars names....

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/uploads/FileUpload/5c/c188a091aa8fd9e9cc795a4fdeab0b.txt
  • :D :P :D :O >:-)
    I also watched you mimic others writing styles in this thread, So either you got a srs adaptive personality complex (Follower). Or your doing it purposely which indicates a fairly intelligent person. Which narrows down the list more than anything else IMO :P
    Theres another possibility which is: Its not 1 person, the bot / pf account are controlled by more than 1 person.
  • The group of puppy controls them. They have top ranks atm
  • edited January 2013
    In according to my news i would like to present the big ones who missiled jesteraw...
    The information was sent to me by "kingdom of Tatana 1:5 VSL" I would like to thank him because that helped me know which ones are the big kingdoms that could hit me on their missile range... So till i die i hit these bots.

December 31, 18:33:19 Our kingdom George W Bush (1:5) was hit by a missile strike from zebra (2:2). The total damage done was 317 planets and 10,745 population.
    December 31, 18:33:20 Our kingdom George W Bush (1:5) was hit by a missile strike from sjaakiesjaak (2:18). The total damage done was 359 planets and 9,402 population.
    December 31, 18:33:22 Our kingdom George W Bush (1:5) was hit by a missile strike from gays of conquest (2:11). The total damage done was 290 planets and 8,227 population.
    December 31, 18:35:00 Our kingdom George W Bush (1:5) was hit by a missile strike from petit (2:2). The total damage done was 286 planets and 7,197 population.
    December 31, 18:35:01 Our kingdom George W Bush (1:5) was hit by a missile strike from skyfall (2:8). The total damage done was 362 planets and 6,300 population.

those are the big bots missiled Jesteraw...

I announced those to my sector in order to make hits on them... And One of my sectormate made a very good thought...:
    "u know sjaakiesjaak (one of the above bots that missiled jester) is a dutch name.. Who every is behind this.. why would they pick such a dumb dutch name for a kd, if theyre not dutch?"

Well anyone of u the company that u know each other... can add something on this?
  • Puppy is dutch. No more proof needed! Kt him
  • Puppy is dutch. No more proof needed! Kt him
    This
  • Theres a half dozen players who ive seen interacr with cheaters and do sketchy things like farm suicided bot kds in seconds.

Much harder to find whos guilty nowadays as nobody cares any more.

Also greek you might just be retarded, theres not much you can do when you die while youre offline. Being sabod powerless and then missiled means missile shields do nothing, cant leave the alliance if you arent aware you are dying can ya?
  • Theres a half dozen players who ive seen interacr with cheaters and do sketchy things like farm suicided bot kds in seconds.

Much harder to find whos guilty nowadays as nobody cares any more.

Also greek you might just be retarded, theres not much you can do when you die while youre offline. Being sabod powerless and then missiled means missile shields do nothing, cant leave the alliance if you arent aware you are dying can ya?
    if he's in an alliance the bots can war that alliance and remove the restrictions for range. if he's not in an alliance, the bots have to be big enough to get in missile range to hit him...not saying it won't stop a pk or suicide attack...but it does buy time.
  • edited January 2013
    Fcks sake you know 95% of multiers nowadays are Dutch or Eastern European right?

So here's a quick "off the top of my head" list of those players.

Moonlight,Lovsan,Miltu,Westas,Kesha,Rabby,Dutch,Omni,Fepo... There's more but these players I have personally seen running multiple accounts in the past. You can then Add all LT/DutchPride "tagged" players like pussyland etc.

Bottom line is the list is massive and like Zeal said... Who cares?. All anyone should care about is trying to stop blatant cheaters from archiving,who done it? don't really matter if you can't/won't stop them.
  • Archived scores for Round_48-s2: Strongest Kingdoms in the Universe.

Rank Kingdom name Networth
    1 The Little Mermaid (1:1) 55,490,341
    2 UMB (1:1) 40,568,335
    3 Hearth (1:4) 15,104,656
    4 1 1 (1:2) 93,422
    5 BuRnT (1:1) 72,600
    6 fuck sk shit (1:1) 69,229
    7 Sir Yoso (1:1) 59,321
    8 S2 Sucks (1:2) 52,271
    9 BloodShed (1:1) 31,699
    10 Walking Dead (1:4) 26,842

Reminds me of this round.
  • LT/DutchPride "tagged" players like pussyland etc.
    Just keeps popping up.
  • yeap, the americans are the good guys lol