Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    PussyLand is one of the best moral players i have met in SK. The only thing he is addicted is DRINK and WOMEN :). He could never lose his time by destroying our game like the addictive MrBot.
    He was my leader and he would never kted his warrior...
    SO u shouldnt bring his name here and dirty him

P.S. I am the Greek that now bots kting me

Like i said on UC i dont mind fighting again with honor by being a KT... Thats really makes me proud and gives me the opportunity to make me better one...
    The sad thing is the game lost its competitive spirit, like said by one sectormate... "u want to live? just make a crappy kingdom :P "

Anyway dont give a shit about him... Happy new year warriors and hope on day this game will take again its value with more real men honorable...

(sorry for my english, I know sucks) :)

• coming from someone who I found using probe farms

stay classy my friends
  • Yo Dank i got myself a Dota 2 key so i decided to give it a go, Now take into consideration i have never really played any pc games besides dayz and warz and you can only imagine how overwhelmed i was by it, so much fucking stuff to choose from. My head was pickled by it but i will say iam intrigued though.

p.s Viva i wouldnt never bother making any form of multi to fuck with you. I can build kingdoms bigger than your whole alliance with ease so please stop name dropping. Ill be back next round to slap you all with my one and only kingdom. Till then Happy New Yr everyone. Hope it goes well for you all.
  • pussyland and cobras were sectormates this round. cobra got wiped out by bots as the top breaker for pussylands alliance, after pussyland got kt'd by inferno more from our sector got wiped out by bots. i'm not sure i can blame him.

has anyone in 1:5, especially jesters group had bots in their news yet? those guys are slowly rising to the top spots on the scoreboard...
    Jester was in my group and I got wiped by the bots, pretty sure Stalin did as well. He had bot news the entire round pretty much lol

Campco and jester both had bot news when I was alive, I guess he decided to spare them.
  • Yo Dank i got myself a Dota 2 key so i decided to give it a go, Now take into consideration i have never really played any pc games besides dayz and warz and you can only imagine how overwhelmed i was by it, so much fucking stuff to choose from. My head was pickled by it but i will say iam intrigued though.

p.s Viva i wouldnt never bother making any form of multi to fuck with you. I can build kingdoms bigger than your whole alliance with ease so please stop name dropping. Ill be back next round to slap you all with my one and only kingdom. Till then Happy New Yr everyone. Hope it goes well for you all.
    Pretty pointless playing for me.
    I was top 5 out of newbie got 4 suicides on me knocked me over 120, Got back to rank 14 and the bots visit me , rather convenient that other tops are getting killed

• edited December 2012
    I will hollar at ya when I see you Lynog it is a great game but helps to group up at first. It is a bit overwhelming until someone shows you the ropes. Then it is easy they have really bad help on there.
  • I will hollar at ya when I see you Lynog it is a great game but helps to group up at first. It is a bit overwhelming until someone shows you the ropes. Then it is easy they have really bad help on there.
    i gathered as much trying to read their guides and such, Hardwork but it looks like its worth it by all the reviews ive read.

Viva whoever has made those kds and is pretending to talk like me is obviously a troll who doesnt like you. Be honest with yourself here and ask yourself whether you honestly think iam playing. The only scouser who signed up was Jones and from what i hear he was one of the very first multi rape victims. Whoever is killing everyone aint no scouser and certainly aint no friend of ours either.
  • edited December 2012
    I like to blame everything on Lynog but I doubt they are his. He usually makes a giant kingdom then ground pounds anyone that looks at him funny with tacs. It seems like a huge waste of his time. Could be Qwj he is the main guy we were fighting with at the end. Could even be Pie there were rumors he used it.
  • meh i doubt its pie no reason to kill himself he dies in 2nd war usually anyway.
  • I am MrBot... Killed myself to throw you all off my trail. Btw anyone know how to use this moo thingy?
  • no point in speculating the dam bot is public, it could literally be anyone at this point.
  • edited December 2012
    You can't even rule out a player killed by the bot. It could be several different people or even more. Possibly doing different things, occasionally helping, anything.
  • It's orange then !!!

It's obviously out of 10 people max. Who would create bots my name.
    Change percentage I give.

HD - 0% as he got multi
    Pussy -0% as he got multi
    Viva -0% as he got multi
    Cobras 0% as multi
    Lynog 20%
    Qwj -5%
    Hansa 10%
    Lovsan 5% ( told me on facebook not him)
    Moonlight 10% ( no reason to kill me)
    Orange 25% ( thick as fook. I will kill him anyway)
    HG 9 %
    SCAR 1% ( in my alliance names sunshine. Seems ok now)
    Kesha 5% suicided on me twice
    Dank 0% ( friends or no need to kill me
    Sky 0% as above
    Halo 10% hates me and wants sk to die.
  • edited December 2012
    pussy did not get multi'd We pk'd him, do not say he got multi'd when thats not true

and i doubt its lynog he would created giant multis who would explore whore for about 1/2 the round and kill half the server.

and add meadows to the list...
  • edited December 2012
    If Kesha suicided you before it is probably him. On one set of multis anyways. Don't know pussyland but from what I know of him that's likely the guy running the second and larger set.
  • they got me to

Gg Mr. bot.
    another sk player dead. do not ever tell people who you are for real if you want time play any sk game/clone. ;)
  • I knew it! I totally deserved it too
    as soon as I was powerless is was just waiting for you to break me
  • I admit to owning the bots
  • :: adding Orange to ignore list ::
  • just a stupid round...
  • I knew it! I totally deserved it too
    as soon as I was powerless is was just waiting for you to break me
    Harry told me you were getting sabo'd by bots, I wasn't going to break that way, would've been cheap.
    I would have rather you got the land Tbh
  • edited December 2012
    Yes Viva I created bots with your name, I then pked my top 10 kd week 1 with those same bots.

Your a knucklehead.

I see Greek is rank 1... Interesting seeing as that's who snoop and jester were going to break...But now there dead via bots and Greek took some silly sabos like that was gonna wash away suspicion.
  • Ya the whole Greek thing is fishy, but is it true that anyone with access to moo can use the bots?

can someone confirm/deny this?
  • edited December 2012
    Confirm anyone can make them but... Kesha and his friends can use them all anytime they feel like it. That's why people always give him immunity it is obvious.
  • How to make bots:

Go to sk.moo.lt
    Create account
    Login to account
    Create a bunch of bsgids
    Add bsgids to your sk.moo.lt account
    Setup a build for your bots

And yes, kesha can use or delete them. I think he is currently MIA, not really sure. Giving kesha immunity was alright as we got a few rounds of fair wars, that all went to shit when he started killing tops again. Sux
  • pussy did not get multi'd We pk'd him, do not say he got multi'd when thats not true

and i doubt its lynog he would created giant multis who would explore whore for about 1/2 the round and kill half the server.

and add meadows to the list...

Eeeeeeeeee sorry buddy was a little drunk.
    Yeh we killed chyna I sent a missile and kidnapped. Sorry I forgot

• Yes Viva I created bots with your name, I then pked my top 10 kd week 1 with those same bots.

Your a knucklehead.

I see Greek is rank 1... Interesting seeing as that's who snoop and jester were going to break...But now there dead via bots and Greek took some silly sabos like that was gonna wash away suspicion.

Nah lol Greek hates cheaters. Plus we are mates sk would certainly.not have killed me .

• Lmao.. Calling people mates
  • I like to blame everything on Lynog but I doubt they are his. He usually makes a giant kingdom then ground pounds anyone that looks at him funny with tacs. It seems like a huge waste of his time. Could be Qwj he is the main guy we were fighting with at the end. Could even be Pie there were rumors he used it.
    If I wanted to fight you and viva again I would create 1 account as usual and hit normally. I have never used the bot and If I thought kesha would listen to me Id ask him to turn it off. Hopefully he will before next round.

Also, even though it would be pretty funny, I wouldnt multi rape jones. I also wouldnt use them on Flazer etc