Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas v Inferno & Respect

Comments

• Think of the fun you will have getting people killed for this in the future.
  • i have to say im disappointed

if this spoon is one of the 'great' players from holo and qwj's crew then fucking wow
    Who said he was? I simply explained the rule to him.

Dont become dank nigga
  • It's not a legend it's a multi!
  • are you the same person who made the loads of inactives a few rounds ago
  • no i am not. i botted/multid a few times before, but that was atleast 4-5 years ago. never wasted time on inactives or stuff
    Will you do this next round to legit players mate????

Just because I defo won't be back.
    Nothing against you , just want to no if the game would be still worth playing next round ??

• viva quit already
  • U wanker Mrbot hope u dont have children or partner
  • edited December 2012
    a few things

yes english is not my native langauge, but i am not kesha :P
    and hg, i killed 34 people so far.
    its mainly been random. that said, kds showing up on my bots often would die. but apart from that i was just looking for 'big' kds without shields.
    u dont have to believe me, i am nameless shameless cheater afterall, but i got no reason to lie either.
    I Was rank 4, Full shields(U needed to sabo) and only hit 1 bot before inferno kds started getting miultied.If you didn't want your bots hit you should have built them better. Srsly if your gonna make multis and everyone knows the inacts dry up around week 2 what did you expect? You killed ppl for making fair grabs. There were no warnings posted till after we posted dedicated KTs on your bots.

Shameless? Lmao... If you say so...
  • Well don't put cookies in front of the kid if you don't want them to eat em, cuz your logic dictates you would beat him for taking the cookie you put in front of him/her.
  • sounds like an accident kid

remember to double tarp in future m8
  • edited December 2012
    Lord Morgan 1:4 inferno... I had hit bots maybe twice before I was killed. And I tell ya the series of events were very shady lol

I was top 5 running borderline safe (No losses). Then I get suicided on by a random, Then 2 ATs break me, Then spoon, Then more hits from the ATs (They were mad cuz we farmed em after the hits on me)Then 12 hrs later I'm bot raped. All as I was switching to mobi and about to sci push/turtle.

Running balanced kds is risky anyhow but... Still shady.
  • its always comical seeing hg trying to validate every-round-getting-owned skills
  • You killed 5 kds in 1:4 (Well 4,1 deleted) and one was adveara who had ATed yes.

But srsly you didn't expect your multis to be hit? No one made an inact script, So logically the next easiest land was your bots. So you killed ppl for making random singular fair grabs on your bots.. It wasn't till after you killed kings who claimed to have never hit a bot did inferno move to try and remove your bots. But now there in top ranks which is silly.... The uni shoulda napped for 72-120 hrs when they had a chance lol

You claim ur done after this round? Great, but next round when you cheat again remember to create and refresh inacts so your bots don't get targeted for fair grabs.
  • edited December 2012
    its always comical seeing hg trying to validate every-round-getting-owned skills
    Didn't you rage quit again? Stfu

Was funneh to cuz my GF had robbed you for like 1.5 mill the hr or so before you disbanded or w/e lol
  • cool story bro, maybe one day your gf can do as good as you at sucking my cock
  • In 1:11 we posted your damn bots after you killed King of Kings. You acted aggressively towards one of us, so we responded in kind. What else were we supposed to do? And the Inferno posted those bots that killed King. Again, retaliating for one of our own. The only person I have ever seen defend their bots with such zeal is Kesha... Not saying you are, but that fishy smell emanating from you is real, unless you just need to wash your vagina more often... Then sorry about that.
  • Actually when king finally fell there were quite a few FWs there to finish him off, so those FW kds were targetted... They had the 858 ip as well.
  • edited December 2012
    ghehe XD
    i do have a partner, and will have a kid within 2 months ;)
    Hope it chokes to death on a dildo.
  • ghehe XD
    i do have a partner, and will have a kid within 2 months ;)
    Hope it chokes to death on a dildo.
    You do exactly what this guy does except on a smaller scale. Your logic baffles me
  • edited December 2012
    You were my main target at the time. I'm just interested in playing fairly now and not in going after anyone. This guy is just hastening the death of this game for no reason whatsoever but then Kesha is one of the saddest people I've ever had the misfortune of coming across so can't say I'm surprised that he's doing this.
  • i'm sorry mrbot your logic fails a bit you complain that your kingdoms were unfairly targeted but you grabbed a kingdom who had been bot raped by omeone who was under the same ip...the logic is faulty
  • You were my main target at the time. I'm just interested in playing fairly now and not in going after anyone. This guy is just hastening the death of this game for no reason whatsoever but then Kesha is one of the saddest people I've ever had the misfortune of coming across so can't say I'm surprised that he's doing this.
    Regardless you have done the exact same as this guy just on a smaller scale, which makes you just as bad as him. Double standards you show are hilarious.

• Nah, I had someone to go after and had a reason, he doesn't. He just kills anyone regardless so there's a huge difference. Plus, I've always used my original name, he doesn't.
  • ok i'll say it a different way

Logically you opened yourself up for the hits when you helped in the bot killing of a kingdom. And then said x kingdom deserved it for targeting you when you helped target another plaer first
  • Bots are the future. Stop living in the past.
  • Nah, I had someone to go after and had a reason, he doesn't. He just kills anyone regardless so there's a huge difference. Plus, I've always used my original name, he doesn't.
    who gives a shit about name, You have a very short memory, Remember how many innocent players you killed the ghost kingdom round? then tried to justify it with BS reasons? Whether you killed 1 or 100 makes no difference you are just as bad as this guy. Stop trying to act like your not
  • I figured out who mrbot is
  • edited December 2012
    Remember how many innocent players you killed the ghost kingdom round?
    Examples please. Got others to KT them? Sure. Disbanded an alliance or two by hijacking sectors? I acknowledge that. Ruined a few peoples rounds? Yeah. Ghosted? Yup. Tapped others with Ghost? Who wouldn't. Conspired to free Bruce? You got it. Don't remember killing anyone and definitely not innocent players. That's not the way I do things.
  • I am absolutely reeling from information overload from that post flaz
  • man flazer great insight XD