Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Basher

124»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    scientology. give me ya email address then.
    Viva, your hacking skills are amazing, please tell me again how much of a hacker you are.
  • The only war abuse in SK is protecting lesser kingdoms while you kill the good players. This is how sorry players that become al can feel better about themselves.
    You hit my sector mate that is a KT, you better hope I don't have the troops to smash you.
    War is not to give special protection to you. Unless it is a retard war.
  • I think the people have decided that a bash is a bash, no matter when it happens, unless it's on a stated KT.

If at war, you can't just bash random KD's.
  • friendship did it against sexreg just to piss them off killed several small ones and sexreg was furious...was kinda hilarious
  • In theory, it shouldn't matter. In practice? Who are the people getting bashed? If I get bashed, Ive already had a couple hundred news so it doesnt matter. The guys who are 1/3rd the size of the top20 usually happen to be those most prone to ragequitting.

Its a douche move to piss off a player who is already finding it hard to enjoy the game. A few years back the playerbase was still comparatively massive so it wasnt so big of an issue. Every player now is kindof an important piece of the game haha.

As seen on Empire Assault and potentially Holos game, when you take out those 100 or so average players who always make the small kingdoms, the WLs sent on them need to be sent somewhere. Guys like Hazza got chased off EA because we had no other source of food.