Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva and the Bots

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    How about... Bots are starting to rape ppl. I don't a flying fck who is running em, just FCKin kill the cheating sluts.

PS, Viva got rolled outta noob... So much for breaking me legit this round eh tough guy? Lmao
  • They are 250 land No login record inactives. nobody can benefit from them more than anyone else
    Not entirely correct. I kept an eye on them in a previous round and noticed that, yes a lot of them were 250 land inactives, but a lot of them had also been logged into and were 302 land when we came out of newbie. To make matters worse, some were coming out of newbie with 350-400 land and completely defenseless. When you remember that these kinds of 400 landers are few and far between, I'll give you one guess as to which three prominent members of a certain group managed to tick-hit several different ones of these kingdoms out of newbie? :-))

My own opinion is that this is just an opportunity for certain characters to multi their asses off using fully customized kingdoms for an early advantage out of newbie mode under the guise of "Free food for all". After all, it's not as if anyone's really going to notice in all the chaos.

then the guy i know making them must not be the only one making the food
  • Or the same "guy" (Who I don't believe exists) creates hundreds of kingdoms, selects the best ones according to co-ords and PT and grows them for the early advantage. Of course, everyone is too pre-occupied with getting best hits for themselves in that giant orgy to care.
  • How about... Bots are starting to rape ppl. I don't a flying fck who is running em, just FCKin kill the cheating sluts.

PS, Viva got rolled outta noob... So much for breaking me legit this round eh tough guy? Lmao
    lol was that you who rolled me with dw lol. nice mate

• edited December 2012
    Nah, I pulled your som and was waiting for WLs and GunSlinger went and took my hit like a dick -_- After that you weren't overly tempting as a target :P Not with bots suiciding left and right lol... FEED ME!

Also, Fck off with my name on a list of possible bot controllers u troll! Laughable bro, think about it... If they were mine would I be raping my long time friends with them? I rolled pussyland and Lou Lou to give jester rank 1 last round, why would I bot pk him 4 days later...

right I want to discuss the viva bots in galaxy 2

who's are they ? , it's out of a possible few people

dank - Constitanyly making threats to multi ppl but rarely see him do it.
    Viva - Let bots piggy back his kts last round.
    lovsan - Took part in bots last round self admitedly.
    moonlight - If he made them last and there named the same this round.
    sky - Possible but certain ppl woulda been targeted already.

any one else ??????

I doubt it's dank and sky anyway.
    Removed ppl who are friendly to each other and have been raped by the bots and added my 2cents.
  • so why did gun slinger break me. who's his kingdom anyway. since I have been hit many times already
  • The thing with building farms is that you cant really hide them. If i see someone tickhit a 400 land 40k NW and up, they deserve to be KTd. But if its 380land 35k nw and smaller, its almost got to be a farm.

Leaving newb mode, i have hit 350-400 landers probably 20-30x, and failed maybe 25% of the hits. Its a crapshoot but if you pull four hits off youre an easy 40 lamd ahead and generally plenty of cash high.

• so why did gun slinger break me. who's his kingdom anyway.
    Oh might have something to do with him being posted as a OS KT and bot pked last round, Or just cuz you talked alot of trash..
  • edited December 2012
    Or the same "guy" (Who I don't believe exists) creates hundreds of kingdoms, selects the best ones according to co-ords and PT and grows them for the early advantage. Of course, everyone is too pre-occupied with getting best hits for themselves in that giant orgy to care.
    I have no doubt that the person creating these benefits the most. Otherwise that person would not be a secret.

Zeality I used to farm like mad. You can be as obvious as you want it is only when you transfer that land to your main that you can not be. I could blatantly farm up three accounts then when they became valid KTs surprise I get legit farmed land. I used to crack up laughing when my farm became a uni KT because that was a perfect cover.
  • Or the same "guy" (Who I don't believe exists) creates hundreds of kingdoms, selects the best ones according to co-ords and PT and grows them for the early advantage. Of course, everyone is too pre-occupied with getting best hits for themselves in that giant orgy to care.
    I have no doubt that the person creating these benefits the most. Otherwise that person would not be a secret.

Zeality I used to farm like mad. You can be as obvious as you want it is only when you transfer that land to your main that you can not be. I could blatantly farm up three accounts then when they became valid KTs surprise I get legit farmed land. I used to crack up laughing when my farm became a uni KT because that was a perfect cover.
    Nah, I just dont want to mention him incase he doesnt want it to be known. Looking at his kingdom last round he wasnt farming no money stacked inacts, he had your average normal account.

If you guys are so positive the creator of these inacts and money inacts are the ones benefiting from them then I thank you as that puts me and lynog out of the suspect list as neither of us are playing. I also didnt play last round until flazer gave me his account so I didnt hit 1 single inactive.

thanks chaps ;)

Nah, I just dont want to mention him incase he doesnt want it to be known. Looking at his kingdom last round he wasnt farming no money stacked inacts, he had your average normal account.

If you guys are so positive the creator of these inacts and money inacts are the ones benefiting from them then I thank you as that puts me and lynog out of the suspect list as neither of us are playing. I also didnt play last round until flazer gave me his account so I didnt hit 1 single inactive.

thanks chaps ;)
    Qwj is not a real person, hes a cleverly scripted macro, he is also a multi and has been known to not always brush his teeth before bed.

I am running the bots, although Orange helps me, there, I said it.
  • edited December 2012

I am running the bots, HxD helps me
  • Maybe im just a boyscout then and not willing to put time into making farms, but I think anyone who hits a kd that looks like an active at 22:00:00 is a fukn cheater and should die. Hell, the extra lands arent worth maybe being kt, if you are so pro you can do regular 35land 4x and still have a solid round.
  • edited December 2012
    Maybe im just a boyscout then and not willing to put time into making farms, but I think anyone who hits a kd that looks like an active at 22:00:00 is a fukn cheater and should die. Hell, the extra lands arent worth maybe being kt, if you are so pro you can do regular 35land 4x and still have a solid round.
    Id be fucking loving 35 x4 hahah

Last round I played I failed 2 out of the 4 hits and the round before failed 1.

Thats just the risk you take, less skilled people who dont know what growth to look for run to pfs and call you a cheat and there is the decent chance that you will fail. But if you dont, you get a great start.
  • Okay 35 is a slight exaggeration, 29 is hella easy to find though. Id say 75% of my grabs are the 35lands and one goes to a secondhit or a 250 land.

That being said, someone makes these farms. I grouped with robtomo a couple rounds ago and persona rolled a few kds a second before rob did, mega money fsrms if i remember right. Rob then immediately deleted

Makes me want to SoSN the farms to see who i pissed off

• I am running the bots, HxD helps me
    No... I run the bots and YOU help me....

• can we kt orange, he basicly confessed
    kt hxd
  • No Orange has a kewl avatar but I am ok with blaming Qwj anyways.
    kt hxd

KT EM BOTH! And lets kt qwj and viva too to be sure, i think this is all an act at they are actually best friends and both behind the multies!
  • orange is ok

I blame lynog

• i've decided i won't give thoughtful replies anymore just harsh one or two sentence trolling it will save me time
  • i've decided i won't give thoughtful replies anymore just harsh one or two sentence trolling it will save me time
    Gets more responses, apparently. I agree.
  • If people are going to make inactive farms they should wait as long as possible before noob mode begins. That would help.
  • If people are going to make inactive farms they should wait as long as possible before noob mode begins. That would help.
    That I agree with. Its a piss off having a sector full of farms that take up spots leaving you damn near alone. Add on the regular bots and you might even be fucked without sl/enhancements.
    That I agree with. Its a piss off having a sector full of farms that take up spots leaving you damn near alone. Add on the regular bots and you might even be fucked without sl/enhancements.
    Bot users suck.we know this

• I dont suck
  • I dont suck

Your ok but I am talking about lynog