Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva and the Bots

edited December 2012 in Game Talk
I see everyone and their mama continuing with this line of thought that he controls the bots. Do you believe he keeps creating a galaxy of food for his small kingdom? I am sure you do not. It is top players using it not bottom of the barrel fighting to get into the top 100. They run around with their buddies acting like they run the place for a reason. If Viva ran the bot they would just message Kesha and laugh as they took the accounts. Do you think Viva has more pull than they do? If so that is just silly. Please stop alienating people that point out cheating with herd conformity. It turns regular players into cheaters doing more harm than good. It is much more likely that someone made multis and just felt like raping some uni KTs last round. He did all that was requested to back burner that war and deal with those accounts. In return he lost and received no credit for his good deed. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• I edited out the bullshit.
  • If you would like to respond please elaborate on why you feel that Viva is a bot master with these type of connections.
  • all the threads are the same: viva/dank starts one, Sky bumps in, Qwvj posts some bs, lynog posts some racists bs. followed by walls of text, hg joins the convo etc etc etc.

bla bla bla

have fun with this one
  • edited December 2012
    I honestly want to understand the thought process of someone who believes what Lynog is saying. My intention is not to spam this thread so if you truly believe he is a bot user I would like to know a bit more of the details leading to your conclusion. It was after I read badbrads post that I decided to create this. He was in my sector all round watching the same things as myself and working toward the same goal yet his opinion on this subject is so vastly different. I don't believe Viva is a new player and I don't know who he is. I would just like to know why you believe he is on "the bot". Were there matching IPvSK with Kesha, etc.
  • I see everyone and their mama continuing with this line of thought that he controls the bots. Do you believe he keeps creating a galaxy of food for his small kingdom? I am sure you do not. It is top players using it not bottom of the barrel fighting to get into the top 100. They run around with their buddies acting like they run the place for a reason. If Viva ran the bot they would just message Kesha and laugh as they took the accounts. Do you think Viva has more pull than they do? If so that is just silly. Please stop alienating people that point out cheating with herd conformity. It turns regular players into cheaters doing more harm than good. It is much more likely that someone made multis and just felt like raping some uni KTs last round. He did all that was requested to back burner that war and deal with those accounts. In return he lost and received no credit for his good deed. Thanks for your time.
    Viva knowingly allied with the people using the bots and accepted their help every chance he got, its that simple. Ontop of that hes a full blown retard who nobody atall likes. I have no idea whats going on this round but i certainly havnt seen a single post of people saying he has a multi army so unless its people ingame saying it then this is just Dank spouting his usual bullshit vying for some attention. Your a pretty sad guy in all honesty Dank, I actually feel sorry for you but more so for your family, Thats the honest truth.
  • edited December 2012
    So you yourself don't even believe he is using the bot, and who are these people he allied with?
  • You guys are seriously retarded.
  • edited December 2012
    That is a much more accurate depiction of what took place. I am not so sure about the bot part as I never saw any proof of bots. Multis perhaps but when I started marking KT's in Illy's alliance I had no more control than anybody else to stop it. If it went on for 3 weeks that was under Illy and Tank's disgression. What I saw was bots aiding the KT's as soon as I began which lasted 3 days. By the time we formed BadMofo the war had already ended and we were just killing off offenders. So if your account of the events are true why were people not upset with Shayne, Illy, and other AL's for doing the same thing?
  • I would like to add something to this discussion I was part of a cover up in WG at the time to hide some of the bot/multi hits on our kingdoms trying to give jim zeal flazer time to get there fusions built back so they wouldn't be an easy kill.

Truth be told it was going on from almost the start to the end it was just minor at first, and i fully believe it was lovsan and moon no idea why lov would lie to me after the round.

We showed evidence in the pfs of several people getting multi'd and the multi's helping in the pk and vivas response I believe was "someone must of been mad at them and they deserved it" and he kept going in the war. I can't respect a person who says something like that and then continues to kill.

Do I personally think that Viva was a bot master? No. Do I think he used multis to land back in his alliance to get AL controls back at the time of his death? Yes. I disagree with this practice mainly because you have a VAL for a reason, let him take over you get back he will give you FM its not like you lose actual power anyway just tell him what to do but thats just personal preference. the big question I suppose is do I believe some of the seedier people when they say that Viva contacted them to help them with multis/bots (whatever they were at the time).

Sadly I think that I would have to say that I do believe them, some of vivas remarks like to prime when he said multis will visit him (I was in alliance chat that day so I saw him say it) it has colored my perception of Viva.

Be it for better or worse I am an anti-viva person, sure he did the right thing calling off the war after the bots had helped pk a few people but I think for me it was a bit to late. But thats not saying that he can't redeem himself either, anyone can turn my opinon of them good or bad
  • I honestly want to understand the thought process of someone who believes what Lynog is saying. My intention is not to spam this thread so if you truly believe he is a bot user I would like to know a bit more of the details leading to your conclusion. It was after I read badbrads post that I decided to create this. He was in my sector all round watching the same things as myself and working toward the same goal yet his opinion on this subject is so vastly different. I don't believe Viva is a new player and I don't know who he is. I would just like to know why you believe he is on "the bot". Were there matching IPvSK with Kesha, etc.
    Yes dude we were working towards the same goal, even though I had a lot of friends in dx/wg whatever. I was one of the most active kingdoms. I build for war, however once I saw all the bots doing the damage and viva encouraging it and promoting it in the pfs, that's when I backed out. I was having a fun war till that happen. I never said viva controls the bots I don't know if he does or doesn't. I do know he was encouraging the bots and promoting them. A decent AL, a real man would have canceled the war till the bots were ktd and then go on with business. Instead he waited 3 weeks till the bots did the majority of the damage and then wanted to kill them.

I did cancel the war. then messaged hansa , then we killed bots.
    also why would I attack myself with my own bots ??
  • Also the threats viva made to people about bots coming for them and then within hours, the bots would come for them. Viva was not controlling them, but he was telling someone who to target.
  • Not to mention lovsan posting the messages from viva asking for help from the bots.

The inactive script isnt viva, I know who that is, its also nobody you would consider "2ndC"...I wont say who it is but these arent the ones you need to worry about, they are simply inactives for everyone. Its the manually created multies or ones on keshas bots you should be complaining about.

None of us are playing so why would we create inactives for you cunts :-))

You created a thread a while ago saying if I agreed the bots should be killed you would stop complaining

The.
    Bots.
    Should.
    Be.
    Killed.....all of them

There you go, I dont see why you wanted me to say it as it makes no difference but still...
  • edited December 2012
    Qwj, the cheater defender. It's amazing how much this place has degenerated, lol. In the past, if anyone ever admitted, even between friends, that they're cheating in any way, the whole thing would be posted here and something done about it. Nowadays, you got asshats like the fool above refusing to name who is using the script (Effectively condoning cheating), then accusing others of the same thing.
  • edited December 2012
    If two sides that argue agree a kingdom is botting I think that kingdom is screwed.

Sky is so right. I see people making remarks like shut up or I will tell how you get big frequently. If you know who is cheating or who is botting then call me or others conspiracy theorists you are wrong. You are actually in on it.
  • edited December 2012
    If I named the person, what are you going to do about it? there is nothing you can do.

Also I dont give the slightest shit that you want to know who it is.

They are 250 land No login record inactives. nobody can benefit from them more than anyone else not me, not lynog, not anyone you consider 2ndC, not anyone.. (except maybe mysticals but thats a shit PT anyway) so stop worrying about them and go for the active multies.

Dank, I dont see what you are talking about in your post...explain.
  • Thanks to them, we have inactive to hit
  • Thanks to them, we have inactive to hit
    Most people agreed they are good for the game. Before them ALL inactives wer tick hit to 0 land within minutes of leaving newbie.. new players had no chance to survive, let alone enjoy the game and stick around.

I dont need them, im pretty good at tick hitting and did just as well without them but they are great for other players. I think dank just complains because someone is better at creating a lot of accounts than him.
  • A few rounds ago when we had upto gal 10 filled with them Dank was over the moon thanking me for them ( even though it wasnt me who created them then either)

The guy is a tool, The sooner everyone learns to take whatever he says with a pinch of salt the better, although i think most already do. The drugs play havoc with his moods
  • I want to no who created the viva bots ????
  • edited December 2012
    I never supported the free food but you keep tossing that around enough you must believe it. I think you got me confused with somebody else Lynog. I knew it would toast people joining g2 if there was a seperate food galaxy without people it would be great.
  • I never supported the free food but you keep tossing that around enough you must believe it. I think you got me confused with somebody else Lynog. I knew it would toast people joining g2 if there was a seperate food galaxy without people it would be great.
    The inactive ones dont vote or fuck up sectors...unless you mean for enhancement prices.
  • right I want to discuss the viva bots in galaxy 2

who's are they ? , it's out of a possible few people

dank
    myself ( which it's not )
    HG
    qwj
    lynog
    Jones
    lovsan
    moonlight
    sky

any one else ??????

I doubt it's dank and sky anyway.
  • I run the viva bots
  • edited December 2012
    I had my sector trashed last round I wanted real people in it. I signed up in the morning after reset and it put me in g2. The one other real guy got double screwed and trapped in that alliance when I deleted. I didn't think he would stay. New people signing up would be trippin I would imagine. If we want new people that script is a deterence.
  • Why the fuck would it be Jones viva, he doesnt know you or what you did, he may have abused you in the pfs but thats just because you are an idiot, and who hasnt. Stop picking random names.
    I had my sector trashed last round I wanted real people in it. I signed up in the morning after reset and it put me in g2. The one other real guy got double screwed and trapped in that alliance when I deleted. I didn't think he would stay. New people signing up would be trippin I would imagine. If we want new people that script is a deterence.
    That is the downside, they have their advantages though.
  • I run the viva bots
    don't lie.

• I run the viva bots
    don't lie.

Im not
  • You can also take my name out of that list, I didnt even create myself a kingdom so I wouldnt bother making multies to hit you, id just roll you with 1 several times.

Also I didnt bother killing you when I was at war with you so why would I bother when im not.
  • I run the viva bots
    don't lie.

Im not
    Oranges do not lie.
  • They are 250 land No login record inactives. nobody can benefit from them more than anyone else
    Not entirely correct. I kept an eye on them in a previous round and noticed that, yes a lot of them were 250 land inactives, but a lot of them had also been logged into and were 302 land when we came out of newbie. To make matters worse, some were coming out of newbie with 350-400 land and completely defenseless. When you remember that these kinds of 400 landers are few and far between, I'll give you one guess as to which three prominent members of a certain group managed to tick-hit several different ones of these kingdoms out of newbie? :-))

My own opinion is that this is just an opportunity for certain characters to multi their asses off using fully customized kingdoms for an early advantage out of newbie mode under the guise of "Free food for all". After all, it's not as if anyone's really going to notice in all the chaos.