Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is better Round 2 (losers Bracket) Dank vs. Hot Gates

Comments

• Some people take this place too seriously. Just enjoy what's left because who knows how much longer it will last. No point getting stressed out over anything.
    SK will survive the apocalypse, Along with Keith Richards and 4 cockroaches.
  • edited December 2012
    I doubt I even play again I just like trolling. The game itself is not worth playing without an admin. People like HG who call me on the phone with a guy I cheated with for years and ask why I cheat are brain dead. He really is stupid.
    The fact that you never once stopped to think "Maybe he's setting me up to look like a hypocrite,you know since I point fingers at everyone else saying they cheated" Proves how stupid you are. And then the fact you keep doing the same shit EVERY round you play (And still accomplish nothing) proves how hopeless you are.

If I was as convoluted as you I would seek professional help. I think Dank coined the term "They better then me,musta cheated" He mumbles to himself as he logs into multiple kds every round...lmao
  • It is hilarious you don't believe your friends cheat then one realizes you are slow. For that reason I wish you wouldn't respond to me. I feel bad your buddies know this and treat you like a pet for amusement. It is wrong to do this people seriously.
  • edited December 2012
    http://www.youtube.co m/watch?v=I1Czsw7OPUI

Jokes aside, you're out of your fucking mind. You're just as bad as all the people on here you criticize: childish mentality, name-calling, "cheating" [who gives a fuck, really?], et cetera. I used to think you were alright because you didn't have the holier than thou mentality to boot. Seems that's gone.

Not even a good villain, just a joke.
  • Its an unspoken truth in SK. Sci pointedit out not long ago and it went rght over his head, now its just a good source of laughs.
  • It is hilarious you don't believe your friends cheat then one realizes you are slow. For that reason I wish you wouldn't respond to me. I feel bad your buddies know this and treat you like a pet for amusement. It is wrong to do this people seriously.
    Post proof and I won't argue it :) it's like real life... No murder weapon,no body... No crime.
  • edited December 2012
    http://www.youtube.co m/watch?v=I1Czsw7OPUI

Jokes aside, you're out of your fucking mind. You're just as bad as all the people on here you criticize: childish mentality, name-calling, "cheating" [who gives a fuck, really?], et cetera. I used to think you were alright because you didn't have the holier than thou mentality to boot. Seems that's gone.

Not even a good villain, just a joke.
    Yeah well all jokes aside I've done everything people asked on this game. No matter what I do they are just a bunch of dicks using or worshipping some jackass on a bot. This round I did everything right for my side and people want to take a shit on me. You know what fuck all yall and fuck you twice Jay for talking shit behind my back. I told yall I would become the bad guy you kept describing me as if it didn't stop. Well, I crossed that line. Have fun sucking dick don't pay any attention to me.
  • You just want to be a martyr.
  • edited December 2012
    No, I'm just done with the good guy act. It's a waste of time. People I'm kewl with know who they are. The rest of ya fuck ya my only mistake was trying to comply to demands from people I know are a bunch of cheaters. It was a bad decision and it won't happen again.
  • If you werent so desperate to be thr victim, youd see the facts; maybe 10% of the people you accuse are what you say they are.
  • edited December 2012
    Lmao who you trying to fool, Dank... Villain? Hardly. Just a hypocrite in need of a new hobby,since your hypocrisies have come to light.

Only person I know who post proof of his multing and gloats,then 2 days later says "No more mister nice guy!!" Fool you always been a twit,nothing gonna change. With one hand you multi rape ppl and with the other hand you accuse others of doing the same shit your doing.
  • edited December 2012
    Considering I barely play this game beyond trolling it is safe to say I have other hobbies. This thread is a challenge for me to care and build a kingdom but I have no interest. I know too much about it to do so. I'm well aware of what is needed to take control and I just don't have the time.
  • edited December 2012
    Im the Most legit nicest player on the server...you faggot! I'm gonna be the villan! On second thought I don't have time! Actually imma multi rape you! No no I was trolling! Wait wat? Ofc I was srs u FCKin punk imma ruin you! The scousers made me do it cuz they better so they obviously cheated,so I cheated too!

There summed up all your upcoming posts Dank,you can fck off now.
  • It is the same group of faggots posting against me time after time. Like yall are ever gonna win. It is silly. I do appreciate Jay showing up though so I could point out he is a Scouse grouping homo now.
  • HG is worse than dank
  • edited December 2012
    Sounds more like the conspiracies come from your side and you just hate the fact that I point out people really use that bot... and they are probably top kingdoms. Kind of simple logic but hey whatever works for you in fooling the people that already know better and don't even post here. The forums are really just one group of friends at this point with a few new people showing up here and there to argue that you're all bullshit artists. Then they quit and the cycle repeats when another new guy with balls shows up to take a swing at you. Eventually everyone realizes it is pointless. The most fun you can have fighting you guys is to just troll.
  • Lmao....
  • When you mention the bot, are you referring to the time a couple weeks ago when Moonlight used it on us?
  • edited December 2012
    Every half ass multi that hits you guys the bot routine replays. Nobody believes it. It's crystal clear when that thing hits. Maybe it did this time I dunno but doubt it.

Jayr had Lynog call him a tranny fucker for a year and apparently loved it. Now they are best buddies so if you see me saying he sucks dick that's just me trying to win him back.
  • Thats a very strange abusive relationship...
  • Oh sure... I leave the states for a little bit and they make cripple fights legal!

A tenner on red, boys!
  • Sci is a spy.
  • edited December 2012

Yeah well all jokes aside I've done everything people asked on this game. No matter what I do they are just a bunch of dicks using or worshipping some jackass on a bot. This round I did everything right for my side and people want to take a shit on me. You know what fuck all yall and fuck you twice Jay for talking shit behind my back. I told yall I would become the bad guy you kept describing me as if it didn't stop. Well, I crossed that line. Have fun sucking dick don't pay any attention to me.
    I only "talked shit" here, on the forums. I didn't think it was all that abrasive. You've been nothing but a child throwing a tantrum, name-calling, et cetera. You're a joke of a "villain". Your "enemies" seldom have ever had to worry about you in game. At least I would, at times, give them hell.

I made one comment and you jumped the whole "lololol you're gay" thing. It doesn't phase me. What bothers me the most is that you'd actually try to "go there". I assumed you were at least a decent human being. Fool me once and so on. Never been on the personal with you and I won't stoop to it now; I'm not a child. Things you've said to Pie [who yes, I do not like in game because he does the "holier than thou" in game bullshit and cheats more than most people but don't mind as a person] have been disgusting. You keep attempting to bother me, the guy who is set to be married in eight days, with homophobic slurs isn't keeping me up at night, but the attempts are noted. And for what? I've never said anything cross towards you. Simply put, I do not find you to be a good person.

I don't give a damn about the game; I know most that are calling you out have used multis and will continue to do so. My feelings on the subject has lately been : who gives a damn? HiHaters used them for PKs rounds ago. Most people have at least a probe farm and a lot make a few kds @ the start of the round for some more inactive land. Happens.
  • edited December 2012
    Used multis to PK a couple rounds ago..The fck? lol I swear someone is running around saying there me and using multis. Jay,I played 2 weeks of round 46 and took a break till this round,Which round did I use bots to PK?. Because I can say confidently I have never knowingly used multis to PK. And if they were used during wars and I'm leading an alliance I cancel war,nap and kill them. I never denied multing to get back to my alliances years ago (Deleting as I went) But I have never ran more then 1 account. My social network can yield me plenty of wls and pas if needs be... Now if someone in our leadership used them then... Plausible deniability? If I was leading I still would have stopped the war if multis were piggy backing my KTs tho. So calling BS on this one too.

I get we're your coming from but to be so complacent about cheating? C'mon.... So you agree with Dank on this then? "They cheated so I can too!" ....
  • edited December 2012
    Marrying a tranny. :X
  • I currently operate a HG sponsored DW with 10+x's the amount of goons as LTs.
  • HG, why is this surprising? SK really is a shit hole where cheaters are praised for their ability to kill the decent, good players left. I don't mean lynog, I mean the guys in WG who don't cheat :p

I dont partake due to time constraints but also because I only play for the competition between friends. Kinda ruins it if ye cheat :p
  • Best thing to do is ignore this fool. Ignore him the toilet paper eater and the middle aged wierdo with his bot. None of them are worth the time you take to type to them. Idiots who think of themselves important in here but in reality they are nothing. Jokes for us all to point and laugh at. I suggest we all just never reply to them nomatter how much you want too, They will soon go away
  • He is extra mad at scousers this round isnt he

Could it be because he was running his mouth with all demands "ALL 2NDC DELETE OR WE CONTINUE!!" when he got an alliance to disband.... only to be run off the server by THE WORST AL EVER! :-))

Like literally run off it though, own alliance turned against him and forced to lock his own sectors in his alliance hahaha