Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is better Round 2 (losers Bracket) Dank vs. Hot Gates

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Ive seen you claim you were multiraped, at least a few times this round. Thats what I was referring to, champ.
    You saw my probing news? Didn't think you were ignorant enough to base you statements on partial information,if I had said "I was multi raped" How would you know I wasnt saboed Arsoned AND suicided on? Champ. I never posted any news of it anywhere so you could only have seen sosn of the few suicides on me.

And the ONLY time Dank has ever been in my news was via suiciding multis,His main didn't touch me till after the multis. Don't gotta lie to kick it Dank....Well on second thought,maybe you do :P
  • edited December 2012
    Our feud began by me rolling you non stop until you had me KTed. Everthing with you is your friends covering up your failures.
  • Ive seen you claim you were multiraped, at least a few times this round. Thats what I was referring to, champ.
    You saw my probing news? Didn't think you were ignorant enough to base you statements on partial information,if I had said "I was multi raped" How would you know I wasnt saboed Arsoned AND suicided on? Champ. I never posted any news of it anywhere so you could only have seen sosn of the few suicides on me.

And the ONLY time Dank has ever been in my news was via suiciding multis,His main didn't touch me till after the multis. Don't gotta lie to kick it Dank....Well on second thought,maybe you do :P
    Okay so now you're back to claiming you were multiraped, yes? Or was that just a post full of useless crap.
  • edited December 2012
    Our feud began by me rolling you non stop until you had me KTed. Everthing with you is your friends covering up your failures.
    You sir been hitting the pipe extra hard today? Round,Alliances,KD names? Cuz I call BS :) our feud began on s2 when I let ER intra alliance you then you cried for a week about it so I just kted you.

@ Zeal, Im pointing out your making baseless assumptions. Whether I said it or not how would you know whether it happened or not? You could only have seen my Sector news. Quote were I said anything but "Suicided on by multis"? I did take a few saboes and Arsons but...
  • edited December 2012
    I want something done I make it happen. Sometimes it works others it does not. I never run to anyone.

To anyone paying attention to what you do on here and the insanity of it I think it is clear you are really are on meth.
  • So your saying you would rather cheat and use multis,and I utilize my social network?

Agreed :)
  • edited December 2012
    You need to hit the pipe don't you? Besides clowning you for calling me a multi with no proof there is no proof.
  • Projecting again Bubbles?
  • HG is marginally better, but I like to round down so as to keep things even, therefore HG = Dank. They both claim some wild shit.
    Basically this.
  • Suck any chick dicks today?
  • Besides clowning you for calling me a multi with no proof there is no proof.
    ROFL! Everyone watched me bait you into gloating about multing and even posted links were you saved the info on multing me first tick out of noob. Worked so well you got KTed for being a cheating twit this round.

Like I said "Your the best player on my team Dank, All I gotta do is get u ranting in PFs and DEAD"
    u mad bro
    u mad bro
    He jelly. With all his homophobia and cock sucking statements I'm starting to think Bubbles is a more appropriate of handle then Dank, Since he's obviously in the closet or at least having some latent homosexual feelings and is angry and don't know how to express his feelings.
    u mad bro
    He jelly. With all his homophobia and cock sucking statements I'm starting to think Bubbles is a more appropriate of handle then Dank, Since he's obviously in the closet or at least having some latent homosexual feelings and is angry and don't know how to express his feelings.
    I assume you've directed that post at Lynog, as well.
  • edited December 2012
    Suck any chick dicks today?
    u mad bro
    You want suck HG I think you make cute couple.

Thread has nothing to do with building. It is just a suck HGs cock thread. Everyone knows I think yall be Scouse loving dick suckers and in a popularity contest I finish dead last. Cuz I don't suck the cock. I see now that you swallow jizz they embrace you. I am always right.
  • edited December 2012
    Nah... I've talked to Lynog and Dank outside of skps and Dank definitely exhibits more misplaced anger then Lynog.

And judging by how many times "suck cock" is in Danks above post nvm how obviously angry he is... I'm right on the money :)
  • Hes always mad. He lies and tries to politic and flat out abuses people then wonders why we all think hes a fucking retard haha
  • edited December 2012
    You seem to think I want to be your friend. I do not as HG learned over the phone. I don't want faggot sk players calling me.

I pick up HG like why you kill my starkingdom? Why you cheat on starkingdom?

Cuz I felt like it bitch
  • Hahahaha! I wish Arson,619, or I had recorded that Convo. Easily one of the funniest SK moments for me. All I gotta say is Dank isn't acting in PFs, He ranted like this in real life then went on his conspiracy theory tangent trying to convince me of whatever the fck ever lmao. Then I called him a bitch for using multis and he got mad and hung up loooool
  • Wat. You actually talked to that Tinfoil wearing meth addict?
  • He met Mal in a bar and wouldnt shut up about me and the boys. the guy needs his head testing
  • Im not going to lie, I thought he was a myth. BCarts trolling accnt or something.
  • in a bar in the middle of texas ranting about liths and scousers. How fucking sad can one man be
  • Even HGs phone account is wrong and he needed two other buddies to call. Sissy boy.
  • edited December 2012
    Wat. You actually talked to that Tinfoil wearing meth addict?
    The round Arson,619,and I got him to buy us a premi account lol we conference called hahaha... Same round I trolled him so hard he used his multis to kill me outta noob :-))

To quote part of the phone call.. Dank said " I won't play SK unless I'm cheating, I always have multiple accounts" that about the time I called him a bitch and he hung up.
  • I think I said who cares about your starkingdom everyone cheats dipshit.
  • Don't try to lie... There were witnesses.

You out right said you wouldn't play unless you could cheat and therefore you are always cheating lol

Your mad cuz you can't compete on any level... Dank logic dictates if someone cheats on a game he is validated in cheating also,if the other players do better then him they musta cheated. So he then goes on his conspiracy tangents accusing everyone else of cheating and insists he doesn't cheat, even as he posts proof of his cheating in an attempt to gloat.

Brilliant Dank,keep up the good work!
  • Dude why would I want to hear you whine about cheating on the phone? Get a hold of yourself.
  • edited December 2012
    I doubt I even play again I just like trolling. The game itself is not worth playing without an admin. People like HG who call me on the phone with a guy I cheated with for years and ask why I cheat are brain dead. He really is stupid.