Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sector 1:20

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
LOL at the traitors in there being the only sector stuck in BadMofo. Aint karma a...

Comments

• nobody has war bonus, so whats the difference? same as being allianceless
  • Why is Miya 1:5 not dead for farming Qwj? I know it is not your job to KT your own guys but you would think these cheater hunters would KT him.
  • Killing klepto first, then him
  • edited November 2012
    The difference with them is that they whined non stop and kept saying they wanted to leave. Even though Shayne was the VAL and basically crying about his own incompetencies.
  • Hatetank > Dank
  • I agreed with Dank
  • whatever hate tank. u lieing pig
  • edited November 2012
    HateTank worst officer ever. You give him a spot he blames you for everything he did before you made him officer. Protection to him is crappy targets of no value. He suck.
  • agreed he wanted to sabotage Mr jafool a volcanic kingdom with 3 mill power .600k probes . barely active. tank heavy. 420 nw to land ratio lol
  • lol viva, more than one has person has now seen lovsan and moon admit to it.

youre done, whoever you are
  • I agreed with Dank
    Dank. Your cred just dropped even lower.
  • anyone have these screenshots of them asking for multi help? :-))
  • I agreed with Dank
    Dank. Your cred just dropped even lower.
  • Ask lovsan Qwj, if they exist itll take him two seconds to SS it :p

Regardless, we know:

-Moonlight is a multiman
    -Moonlights only competition was hit by bots
    -Viva saw the bot news and kept KTing
    -2pac was PKd by the same bots
    -Viva is a big enough twat to ask for the bot help so it doesnt surprise me

That is worth more than a screen o him begging for the bots
  • agreed he wanted to sabotage Mr jafool a volcanic kingdom with 3 mill power .600k probes . barely active. tank heavy. 420 nw to land ratio lol
    Your an idiot hate never wants to sabo volcanic anytime a volcanic has to be killed hes a smah and grab type of guy

• Ask lovsan Qwj, if they exist itll take him two seconds to SS it :p

Regardless, we know:

-Moonlight is a multiman
    -Moonlights only competition was hit by bots
    -Viva saw the bot news and kept KTing
    -2pac was PKd by the same bots
    -Viva is a big enough twat to ask for the bot help so it doesnt surprise me

That is worth more than a screen o him begging for the bots
    anyone have these screenshots of them asking for multi help? :-))

this is really old news guys

we have more pressing matters to attend to

• I don't really even talk to moonlight or lovsan anyway. lovsan is barely active and moonlight has gone
  • edited November 2012
    HateTank you ruined your own alliance over crap you did yourself then trapped your sector in it all alone. That is retarded. Your endorsements come from the enemy lol. Just admit you got played by Qwj and made the rounds end boring.
  • I had ya mama doughnut last night
  • edited November 2012
    The truth about me and Viva is that I became AL and took over communication with the ALs I had never heard of him. I was also asleep during the bot fight minding my own business. Qwj chumped you.
  • edited November 2012
    HateTank sounds mad
  • Is that all u got TROLLs. MY mother is dead so u did nothing with my mom. Not even with her corpse either she was cremated n sittin right here right now with me in her urn on my desk. Your both pathetic in so many ways almost all players on SK laugh at you n now VIVA. Evidently u two got clumped ur dead DANK good KD gone n I think viva has about 6 or 7 hits left on him n he is out 2. N Dank I really don't care what u have to say or think U two have made urselves look so stupid n bad I need not say anything more here.

me and dank have something you have not got

we have balls and are loyal
    you backstabbing your own AL
    that's low
  • Yous have used toilet paper and meth in your system, Thats about it
  • atheist me and dank turn up to arranged scuffles
  • atheist me and dank turn up to arranged scuffles
    still waiting on your picture proof
  • All my time on this game its hard to think of a bigger retard. Thats the truth
  • Tbh i never saw lynog agree to even turn upto the fight
  • edited December 2012
    Lynog no reply cuz he was skeered. We saw his parents and his father said he wished he kept the condom on.
  • lol. did u no lynog is ginger and looks like chucky from the rugrats