Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is a better player: DarkFort or HiHaters?

edited November 2012 in General
I think DF is better because he isn't HiHaters.

Comments

• both awful
  • both awful
    Can u teach me?
  • on trolling ???
  • edited November 2012
    DarkFort, no contest. He is a solid builder that doesn't cheat to do it.
  • edited November 2012
    People eat suiciders, farm, etc. then put down people like DF. I stalked DF for stalking me and he is a good builder. If you put some suicider land on him like most supposedly tops he would be right there with them.
  • EVEN PUPPY IS BETTER!!!!

SIKE!
  • If you put some suicider land on him like most supposedly tops he would be right there with them.
    brilliant, just brilliant
  • Let's say that HG inherited a bunch of suicidal land. He would proceed to build even more dragoons, rawr! He'd lose it a few minutes later.
  • Let's say that HG inherited a bunch of suicidal land. He would proceed to build even more dragoons, rawr! He'd lose it a few minutes later.
    LOL
  • I was waiting to be Dark Roll'd. Well anyway thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. After having a rough week I was amused to see this and let me say that I am surprised to see Dank complimenting. lol Did he switch to Heroin or something? Also I have only been accused of Cheating once. I was called out for possibly being a multi for Fepo or Holo when Feeps had SuperHeroes and me and Holo were running Teddy. Well anyway good memories. I was also once in a sector with Dank and even though I kidnapped SL a few times a good portion of the round he was SL.
  • edited November 2012
    I rolled DF when the hurricane hit us.

My power company > His power company... Nuff said.

Also Dank... What happen to ur kd? I was just about to pass you with my kd I created week 2 lol... Funny you think u can pass judgment on building when I personally have never seen you bigger then me :P
  • edited November 2012
    HG you really are crazy bro. Might want to see somebody bout it get it confirmed. I will miss you but it is for the best. HG said I hit that dude during hurricane lol.
  • Darkfort isnt that bad at kd building. HG on the other hand...
  • He made a decent kingdom in Epic. Looked a lot like my kingdoms before i robbed properly lol.

HG just makes poorly defended offenseheavy heaps.
  • Also Dank... What happen to ur kd? I was just about to pass you with my kd I created week 2 lol... Funny you think u can pass judgment on building when I personally have never seen you bigger then me :P
    Surely if you were about to pass him, that means he had a larger kingdom than yours? :-)
    Adam, Was that a troll attempt? :P

Lemme rephrase... I have never seen Dank stay/finish bigger then me. And I was about to pass him with my second kd as I stated above, I already been kted once this round.

And Zeal, the last round I played before the multis raped me 4 rounds in a row Jones Rank 1 DW needed Tanks if he wanted to break me and 3-4 WLs (Ask Flazer he rage quit that round,coincidently within hrs of finding out he couldn't break me)... You should know better, my kds get attention via KT and multi rape... Meaning once multis enter my news or a KT is declared on me I go 100% offense and that's when you see my KD stats posted, Most of the time I don't get broken pre KT or multi rape. Kinda like this round? Only was broken after multis suicided on me for 2 days and was posted as a KT.

• I have only ever seen one of your KDs before a KT; i tried Mysti for the first time and sucked horribly at it... was the same size or bigger than you. Saw your DW last round and it pretty much summed up my opinion haha

Im just sayin for a guy who has played as much as you, youd think youd have grasped the concepts a little deeper is all
  • edited November 2012
    I have only ever seen one of your KDs before a KT; i tried Mysti for the first time and sucked horribly at it... was the same size or bigger than you. Saw your DW last round and it pretty much summed up my opinion haha

Im just sayin for a guy who has played as much as you, youd think youd have grasped the concepts a little deeper is all
    Last round? I created 2 weeks before end round after not playing for 2 years lol. This is my first round since round 44.
  • Not playing for two years? How drunk are you? And no, not last round.
  • You've now confused me... You said your mysti was bigger then my Kd(Didnt state a round),then said u saw my DW last round and that summed up your opinions of me. A kd I created 2 weeks before end round..? LoL. Isn't a round 2-3 months? If I haven't played since round 44 that's 7 rounds x 3 months = 21 months, just short of 2 years I haven't played. What am I missing here?

I'm stoned btw not drunk.
  • edited November 2012
    Sorry last round meaning the one im no longer playing. Current round I guess. When are rounds ever 3 months long? Thought they were 2months. You played in TrainingBra cause you claimed you ran it and your mysti was worse than mine... and mine fucking sucked baaad haha

And I dont really care to argue #'s with you, youll always claim so and so would need so many tanks to break you and my memory of your KDs will never be good enough to prove it wrong. Im just saying DarkFort > you.
  • edited November 2012
    LoL TB.... Lynog gave me FM to post threads and be the hype man, it was a mysticide kd built to be killed by week 2 (Was FM for a week dead by week 2 and didnt recreate cuz multis were in my news) You guys fail to grasp that concept it seems. You say I "Anti turtle" Since no one breaks me pre KT I call it "Appropriate". When your track record dictates you won't survive past week two why would you build any more defense then absolutely necessary? Again I don't get rolled pre KT or multi rape 98% of the time.

Not arguing tbh, simply trying to see if your trolling or really don't get the concept of hype/front man kds and/or keeping appropriate offense/defense. You know defense is relative right?
  • No HG, please explain to me the mysteries of SK.
  • edited November 2012
    As usual nobody touched me until I was a KT. I don't care about mega kingdoms I like to blend in and hope people respect good defense. Amazingly people do for the most part as long as there are better targets. It breaks down in the last two weeks when they have rolled everything else and NAPs are up. I made no hits on an active kingdom outside of war this round. Not a single hit on a suicider was made. I do not just talk this rule stuff I actually play by it. :)

Kind of Amazing that Qwj was able to convince people I was cheating but hey that is politics.
  • edited November 2012
    So, looks like DF > HG . To be quite honest, I've never seen an even half decent KD from HG.

So the question is: if DF was such a joke when he spoke about politics and KD building for such a long time, why does HG get away with saying all this off the wall, made-up, crazy bs he spews round after round? Don't get me wrong, DF is fine and all and I think he can make a decent KD now and again. But HG... talks the talk and doesn't walk the walk? Idk, it's annoying.

tl;dr:
    DF > HG
  • I missed you, NSG
  • edited November 2012
    This is no joke Chopin HG claimed to be leading every side in every war the entire round. People kept telling him he was not but it did nothing to deter him. At some point you have to give up and stop repeating yourself. Then he kicks it up another notch. That's why peeps are not really backing him up. Way too obvious. It was so bad I don't even think I should be mentioning it. Dude was tripping balls.
  • edited November 2012
    Hahahahaha.

Jayr you cheat at a txt based game GTFO like your opinion even matters...You can't compete legit (See how many times he rage suicided on ppl) and you can't compete via cheating (See him begging Miltu and Kesha for bots and the Convo being posted here,Also Bcart disabling 15 of his kds day 1 of the round.Along with his main kd) That he intended to use vs me with Dank... If im such a trash player why You guys feel the need to cheat to compete with me?

Troll someone who doesn't know your complete and utter shit at SK Jay...
  • edited November 2012
    HG I have never in my history of this game counted on somebody else to make multis that I can make myself. I demonstrated to you quite efficiently that you won't make it to the first tick in this game if I come at you. Without doubt I do not need him to assist. If you payed attention during that you would have realized you only thought you killed me. My main was well hidden and inherited your alliance later in the game, HellRaisers. Nobody touched my kingdom even though the entire server knew I multi raped you at round start. Not a damn word was spoken of it. This game is full of cheaters. Your buddies are cheaters I know because I have worked with almost all of them at one time or another. Sometimes we play legit and sometimes we don't. I am an insider I actually know what I am talking about. It's not all "conspiracies" and I'll be damned if I ever posted here about space aliens. If I want to join the enemy I can. All sides put out propaganda and more often than not both sides are in the wrong. I get KTed without proof so does Lynog because it is effective. You have no stripes in this crowd. Any power you wield is alloted to you from cheaters. Keep this in mind when you talk smack at Chopin cuz regardless if you believe this those people you count on if he cheats for them will discard you. You are a noob in this crowd. Look at all the people that lead big alliances they are all well known cheats. It is just bs don't believe your own propaganda. I am rare as is Lynog because we do not like to get caught in lies. We will tell the truth about things that are never spoken in public. I am telling you right now Chopin will beat you down just stop.
  • Oh I'm sorry, you have me confused with someone who cares. I played meh last time I played and did a hell of a lot better than you. /lol

Silly boy, you're just mad @ the results of this thread. It's just annoying when you claim you're doing SO much for EVERY alliance EVERY time you play.

DF > HG