Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

adelphi hotel Liverpool

edited November 2012 in General
I will be hear waiting as I am working
From 10.00-14.00
I will wait for you lynog
Again if your late give me ya number I will have a short time after
I can come to your house no later than 15.00
As I need to be back to Sunderland for 18.00 as I have to look after my daughter as our lass is going to see peter Andre at Newcastle

Again I prefer you to turn up alone as I will be alone and I want a fair scuffle

Later

Viva

Comments

• You're going to get stabbed.
  • Sorry for all the threads peeps I am driving

Chop

I don't wanna fight him with weapons it's pointless over a game
    I wud rather just a normal battle
    If he wins then so be it. I will shack his hand and fight him again in 2 weeks and so on

Ok I am
  • If you can not find me
    Come inside ask for me
    Daniel the fire alarm engineer just say u have a deliver for me
    Don't swear .shout or come in like a bull in a China shop
    We will go outside quietly without making a scene
    I want to fight you but I also want to keep my job as I have a family too look after
  • :-))

now its reached skydragon level
  • This is amazing. Who's going to video it?
  • If you take a picture of yourself in the hotel or outside it so we can see the hotel ill call lynog a faggot

Actually doesnt even have to be yourself, todays newspaper with the hotel in the background will do
  • Ring the hotel and ask for me I ain't fooking about taking photos mate

They will think I have went mad lol . We are not in school. If u don't believe me you can also come along
    Bots to fight just to talk about cheats ha ha

I only want to fight lynog
  • oh come the hell on, just snap a pic in front with your phone. no one will question your sanity for THAT - when they see you fight, get stabbed, arrested, et cetera, then they will.

For a picture they'll think you've gone mad. I laughed. Try telling them you plan on getting into a fist fight over someone on the internet on your text-based game saying you eat poopy, you lunatic.
  • Hey Viva - are you asking him to come alone while you sit there circle jerking your RL bots?
  • And also if I started taking photos outside
    Then smash him in
    It's yet more evidence that I organised the fight
    I got done for something similar before
    Again ppl can come along when he confirms he's coming.
    P.s I am hear now
  • edited November 2012
    Your grammar hurts my insides. Just take the picture, or it will be SkyDragon fiasco all over again.

EDIT: Anyone else hoping for a stabbing? Not anyone dying or anything, but a good sticking or two?
  • take a photo u faggot
  • Broken hands/vingers so we get a few weeks of rest in here
  • edited November 2012
    Broken hands/vingers so we get a few weeks of rest in here
    *fingers

Don't forget arms. Or spines.
  • *vingers

Its dutch!
  • You Tube. I want to see it on you tube.
  • I can see this fight happenin but wont be viva vs lynog XD

Will be viva's biggest buddy vs lynog's biggest buddy XD

the guy lynog is supossed to ask for beeing viva's biggest buddy and the guy comming there claiming to be lynog beeing lynogs biggest buddy :D

Also would be fun if the guy he asks for is a random pro fighter XD
  • So you wont take a picture in a big tourist area?

because its evidence you organised a fight...what you mean...besides the evidence posted here?

lies...filthy lies
  • I will take a picture on my phone and upload it on my computer tomorrow
    He has not turned up yet or give me his number and address
    Like I said lynog said name time and place which I have done
  • edited November 2012
    You are logged into sk pming me, so lets pretend this isnt all lies...you must be on your phone, go take a pic of the hotel with something that shows us you are there and havent just google image searched it

why would he go knowing you are telling lies, if you post proof ill phone him and tell him

edit - so you will prove it AFTER you have gone home? yeah that makes sense
  • Lynog hasn't even replied yet to this. How convenient. Just a scouse pussy like back in July when he gave a fake address. I work in the telecommunications industry and if I just knew his IP address, or even his full name, I could easily find his real address. Come down and beat him to death.
  • Just for the record, whoever would actually show up and fight it out has the be the biggest, angriest nerd on the planet.
  • Sky can u not get his address while I am hear. I have asked him on many occasions for phone number etc
    He said name date and time and location

Lol just nipped down to subway

Steak and cheese hmmm nice lol
  • Someone tell this guy how to upload a pic from his phone
  • I could find it within minutes if I knew his full real name.
  • I could find it within minutes if I knew his full real name.
    He gave you his real address you actual retard he just spelt it wrong by 1 letter

Which didnt even matter as somebody a few posts later fixed the error and found it on google maps

Not that i should bother typing this because you are a 30+ year old muslim who wasnt anywhere close to Liverpool
  • Lynog where the fun are you ya horrible tw@t I got to go shortly

Right how to I upload photos from a phone
  • Didnt you say Thursday originally? I might be wrong so dont jump down my throat if I am.