Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Class

Comments

• Unless hes running mists of pandaria. That was the only one i wasnt sure on
  • What about the 3 big guys at the starting sojia. Who got murdered .
  • I was never impressed by their kingdoms. The two I saw were highpop DWs, who went high LTs and medium probes... rather inefficient build, looked like the kd's Eiko always makes.

Not knocking the builders, but the kingdoms werent good. They were only killed because BCart made DW easy as fuck.
  • edited November 2012
    You sound mad dank mate.

Yep you certainly changed some point of views this round. Now everyone knows you are a dirty cheat who breaks every rule possible...oh wait we already knew that, at least now the newbies know it too

I had no kd this round until this, which was in a bit of a shit state when i got it...all tank turtle in mob that couldnt hit for land...multi hit a day later and had all my res and power plants destroyed and had to rebuild...turned it around and chilled and got it to #1 without bothering to rob much at all.

Ask lynog, he has been disgusted at how much I have just left this kingdom and not bothered...as you can see, i didnt need to.

Dont be mad mate, every round im play im at the top with my homies, its just the way it is. Some day ill quit and you wont have to look (waaaay) up and be jealous anymore
  • edited November 2012
    I am not mad just do not understand why you need to cheat. You should not be leading and not be in first. These people KTed you already. Do not act pompous you are a fraud sharing an account. People are still dying to get rid of you. You will just do it again if they succeed because you are a prick.
  • Calling lynog

I am doing a job in the Adelphi hotel Liverpool city centre tomorrow between 10-14.00
    You no where it is. Opposite William hill
    I will be wearing a orange hi vis vest
    Lets see if u turn up
    Ok sky..
  • edited November 2012
    Regardless of what Viva or any other alliance or kingdom does I inherited this fight and BadMofo has not cheated at all. I do not think Bad Machine did either. Bad apples appear everywhere it doesn't taint everyone involved. We certainly were not running a bot as suggested I wasn't even running an alliance when that happened. It is pure faggotry that Qwj is first.

So to make a long story short everyone in DeathRow really does support cheating. Qwj is not the real owner of that account.
  • Calling lynog

I am doing a job in the Adelphi hotel Liverpool city centre tomorrow between 10-14.00
    You no where it is. Opposite William hill
    I will be wearing a orange hi vis vest
    Lets see if u turn up
    Can't believe I wasn't here with viva around and him making these threats, so fucking funny. Viva, you can try but this guy ain't going to turn up. He gave me a fake address months ago when I said i'll come down and kick the shit out of him. I reckon he lives nearby but no-way he'll give his real address. Then all his scouse cocksucking faggot monkeys defended him sayin I'm the one who didn't turn up. He gave his address as 35 Jefferies drive. After checking it, the post code is L36 in liverpool. Guess what? He spelt his own address wrong, it's 35 jeffreys drive. He's a fucking pussy and i'll happily come down and help you beat him to a pulp. He's a shit player and a cum sucking faggot.
  • So apparently Sky is going to go to Lynog's house... with himself, and fight him. Weird.
  • You never heard of mitosis?
  • there really are some wierd middle aged men in this world
  • what did I miss
  • Ok when people start talking to themselves on pf accounts its probably time to leave the thread
  • ok, this is pretty classless. This is either Viva or Dank.

November 27, 04:08:49 Our brave kingdom little kitten (1:3) attacked Red Nose Pit (1:10) and failed.

We were less than 10 hours from leaving Oldschool. Somehow an inactive farm the whole time, logs in, attacks a kingdom we are at war with, using only 1 of his 168 soldiers. Thats fucking cheap as fuck.

Last Login:
    IPvSK2: 713-1B-09-42 - More than 3 hours ago.

Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (16) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 167 1 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 0 0 0 0

EXACTLY the same thing happened to 1:20, an inactive logged in and just hit me before they could leave.

November 27, 08:59:03 Our kingdom UniqueOne (1:4) bravely defended against Viking009 (1:20) and was victorious.

Now wait for viva or dank to claim this is nothing to do with them, and just another one of the MANY concidences linking them to the bots lol...
    LOL. The kitten lives.
  • You cant probe Freddy (dank) because he is brown bread
  • Yeah I gave up fighting 99% of the game. Congrats sure your cheater account will win now.
  • Yeah I gave up fighting 99% of the game. Congrats sure your cheater account will win now.
    awww dont cry danky boy. Yep I took over an account early in the round. Happens every round, even the almighty "legit" fepo etc did it

I didnt however like you - create multies, protect cheats - uni gangbang/attempt to bully alliances - hold sectors hostage by sending a few sols on 1 wl with war bonus
  • edited November 2012
    Props to those with heart that fought with me and ignored the constant messages from queef where he kept whining. It was fun.

Much love to Viva, Phantom, Pos, BM, OS, and all of 1:13.
  • May you RIP

I didnt need to message, your guys came to me after seeing what you are like as AL

Some advice. Next time dont try and bully an alliance that can easily reform and make stupid threats such as "all 2ndC delete or we continue"

Your personal hard on for me turned people against you. And now when you spout your shit as usual about cheats in future round people will just mention this round to you.
  • edited November 2012
    If I die, show no pity, bury me in gangsta city. Place the 6 point star across my chest, tell BadMofo I did my best. Place the 3 point crown upon my head, tell my folks another disciple is dead.
  • If I die, show no pity, bury me in gangsta city. Place the 6 point star across my chest, tell BadMofo I did my best. Place the 3 point crown upon my head, tell my folks another disciple is dead.
    Or we will all just say the faggot is dead.
  • If I die, show no pity, bury me in gangsta city. Place the 6 point star across my chest, tell BadMofo I did my best. Place the 3 point crown upon my head, tell my folks another disciple is dead.
    If I die, show no pity, bury me in gangsta city. Place the 6 point star across my chest, tell BadMofo I did my best. Place the 3 point crown upon my head, tell my folks another disciple is dead.

Message me in game mate off ya new account
  • One of your new accounts*
  • Post proof of that too. Proof on anything at any time cheater boy.
  • One of your multis*
  • Post proof of that too. Proof on anything at any time cheater boy.
    Message me mate
  • edited November 2012
  • Holla at ya on break time Viva.
  • Why post proof? you have never ...ever...ever posted ANY proof on me yet continually call me a farmer/bot user etc

Im taking your stance, i just know you are doing it.