Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheating, matching ips and interaction and screens and stuff

Comments

• I know i meant noobtube
    Ah, wasnt that HG's alliance.
  • so Crimetime tuning in to the PFs. Me and rollin are brothers as stated above this message, when it comes to IP sharing ppl blame their dogs etc. But there isnt much we can do about it since we are living together and we both like this game. We are aware of that it is "illeagal" to share IP but we cant do anything about it.

2 brothers who randomly landed in the same sector ey? how about fuckoff you cheating little skumbag and take your KT like a man.
  • so Crimetime tuning in to the PFs. Me and rollin are brothers as stated above this message, when it comes to IP sharing ppl blame their dogs etc. But there isnt much we can do about it since we are living together and we both like this game. We are aware of that it is "illeagal" to share IP but we cant do anything about it.

2 brothers who randomly landed in the same sector ey? how about fuckoff you cheating little skumbag and take your KT like a man.
    Lynog i dont really know what your problem is.. but ill explain the situation for you.

when this round started i randomly created and landed with my KD crimetime in 1:7 and so did sleepwalker and respond.

After i figured out who they were the last round, i got to know that they were the people that my brother had decided with the round before that they were going to group this round.

so as you may have figured out by now it was just pure luck that we landed in the same sector.

I dont really get why you think im not taking my kt as a man? im popkilling my self so ppl dont have to waste resources.

hope this got u to understand.

/crimetime
  • yeah but this doesnt change the fact your a lying cheating cunt /lynog
  • Cut him a break Lynog, if he does actually kill himself like he said he is going to, I'd have respect for him. Not many that will actually follow the rules when it comes to themselves.
  • yeah but this doesnt change the fact your a lying cheating cunt /lynog
    ah well i give up trying to answer youre immature comments.
  • Your name is implying that you're a lying cheating cunt. /Ol' Dirty Bastard
  • Cut him a break Lynog, if he does actually kill himself like he said he is going to, I'd have respect for him. Not many that will actually follow the rules when it comes to themselves.
    id rather just abuse him. His AL eats used toilet paper remember

• True about Viva, but glad to see that not everyone that has followed him all round is as stupid as he is.
  • edited November 2012
    This thread is funny.
  • Tandy 1000 dank... Christmas dinner...
  • The real question is: what kingdom did they grab?
  • Next time just use a VPN or a proxy to login so you two don't have the same IP. Jesus.
  • The real question is: what kingdom did they grab?
    grabbed zams kd

id rather just abuse him. His AL eats used toilet paper remember

Yeh well I lick ya mams smelly scouse pussy every morning

Lynog ...... I have something to tell you what I should have told you years ago....

............. I am your dad
  • I never mentioned anything cos I am embarrassed of you

I once took you to the shop when you where 3
    People laughed as you where fat and worse glasses and you also have a duck foot and ginger hair like ya mam ( her pussy is ginger I don't mind that. But it smells horrible and she has a fanny like

A stamped on big mac
    A busted couch
    She's been cocked more times than john Wayne's shotgun
    She's had more cock ends than week ends
    She has had more red ends than a match stick factory

Lynog s MAM HAS A MASSIVE FANNY BUT I DON'T CARE I JUST LOVE TO LICK HER OUT
    Lynog has a MASSIVE FANNY slightly bigger than the doors on a tranny but I don't care I JUST love to lick her out
  • I didnt think its possible, but lynog has just actually won that argument without actually posting anything

viva just managed to make himself lose, thats how bad that post was :-))
  • I bet your laughed
  • edited November 2012
    I bet your laughed
    Come back when you can type
  • I am on my phone. Driving

I am not a kid and a geek like you
  • Really? sounds pretty geeky to me not being able to wait until you are home and having to be on sk while you are out driving.

• can i ask, what brand of paper is the tastiest?
    Sand paper!
  • Really? sounds pretty geeky to me not being able to wait until you are home and having to be on sk while you are out driving.

No offense, but we play SK. Calling anyone geeky is like calling a stripper out on having daddy issues.

Asda smart price
  • Lynog I will be in Liverpool on Thursday working

If you want to meet me???

We can go toe to toe
  • OMG ITS ON NOW!!
  • Lynog I will be in Liverpool on Thursday working

If you want to meet me???

We can go toe to toe
    time and place
  • Pm me your phone number in game I will ring you today
  • no need for numbers and i certainly wont be giving anyone who eats toilet paper mine. Just gimme a time and place and ill be there :)