Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stop stacking alliances.....

Comments

• 2pm here
  • Er, he said he won't be waking up at 5am and gave the impression he doesn't do so anyway.
    Yeah i think that one was lost on you, why does anyone have to wake up early to sign up?
    Lynog, I said I DONT. Also, I know you wake up at 5am JUST so you can get first hits out of noob.
    everyone is here to hit out of noob for first hits except shit players. There is still no reason to wake up at 5am to sign up though
    Not really. I don't wake up at 5am for first hits simply because SK isn't worth disrupting my sleep over. But the same can be said on subsequent days as well. If my WL's come back before I normally wake up, I just simply don't care. :)
  • Sounds like you hit a raw nerve there overflow. The concept of landing where you land and not putting 5 of the top 7 sectors in the same alliance might hinder their protection until they actually make some military.

He was not saying premi accounts were the issue. He was saying about how when you land in a bad spot, you try again until you are in a good spot.

I highly doubt this concept will be embraced. It is too comforting to be in an alliance with all the other top sectors. That way you can build in peace until your scientists finish the tf research.

Lazy Geez was a prime example of extreme stacking. Not the way to go imo.
  • I can safely say Ive never recreated to land in a better sector. I dont understand this concept you people seem to have where others hide behind big alliances so they can mass scientists...

If youre referring to people who turtle and get researches done before making offense, then thats just stupid. Not everyone likes playing DW and making goons a day out of newb mode.
  • lol Lynog, guess you missed my point that not waking up doesn't mean you're a shit player but that those that do take this game way too seriously. To be honest, I don't wake up and can still normally keep up with the top players with much less effort so makes little difference to me when I don't care about score.
    i guess you missed my point that everyone who matters is usually here to hit out of newbie and only shit players arent. You being a shit player

• sounds about right u pick a round where nobody decent will be around to give a fuck haha
  • This seems like as good a thread as any to announce that I'll be back next round and I'll be ALing again. I'll be on AIM a little more frequently between now and round start, so if you're interested, contact me!
    I'm going to do the douchey thing here and name my alliance [AMOG]

hope to see some of you there :)
    everyone moves to goc XD
  • What the fuck is goc?

Gears of conquest, holo's copy of sk :P
    Multi / cheater free with holo as admin so its a million times better than sk :P
    So yea only a few people will also play sk
  • SK will have the same amount of players, guaranteed.

• You know the deal amdog ;) new game comes out, everyone acts like its the revolution then next round comes and they are all here ready to go :D

Even the people playing holos will signup here too
  • ill sign up with 500 multies
  • there we go, plenty of kds playing :)
  • lol i'll still play and i'm AL'ing to, will kill amog
  • holos new game is awful

I will play when it joins the 21st century's

I showed it to my dad

he said

" son we had better games 50 years ago in the war"
  • holos new game is awful

I will play when it joins the 21st century's

I showed it to my dad

he said

" son we had better games 50 years ago in the war"
    holos game is vanilla sk i like it personally, its alpha we got most of the bugs i'm having fun, i'll still play sk next round. And I hope to have a fun war with Amog next round if it comes to that
  • lol Lynog, guess you missed my point that not waking up doesn't mean you're a shit player but that those that do take this game way too seriously. To be honest, I don't wake up and can still normally keep up with the top players with much less effort so makes little difference to me when I don't care about score.
    i guess you missed my point that everyone who matters has a convenient time zone or otherwise is a faggot is usually here to hit out of newbie and only shit players arent. You being a shit player

FTFY
  • We exit newbie at 10pm my time, so i just make my hits then go to bed. If my session times out i make them in the morning, theres usually inacs or farms popping out 8hrs in anyway
  • According to Lynog, anyone who doesn't wake up at 5am JUST to make hits on a text based game with little players and tons of cheaters is shit. Lol.

He doesnt realise its those that DOESNT do that and still end up with good scores that are the real players. The ones who are desperate for first hits are the shit ones. Otherwise they can't get their 'headstart'.
  • There has been more sk coppies around era, beansk etc dont really see why this one is SO special tbh :P
  • It's not necessarily more special. SK is just diving further into a shitting-pool.
  • This seems like as good a thread as any to announce that I'll be back next round and I'll be ALing again. I'll be on AIM a little more frequently between now and round start, so if you're interested, contact me!
    I'm going to do the douchey thing here and name my alliance [AMOG]

hope to see some of you there :)
    Bah good luck looks like I will miss ya then :(
  • According to Lynog, anyone who doesn't wake up at 5am JUST to make hits on a text based game with little players and tons of cheaters is shit. Lol.

He doesnt realise its those that DOESNT do that and still end up with good scores that are the real players. The ones who are desperate for first hits are the shit ones. Otherwise they can't get their 'headstart'.
    show me one good score any of them have. You have never had a good score because erm..... your shit
  • chances of amog banging a ladyboy are pretty high
  • Get your priorities straight amog, cancel the holiday...you are ALing you abbo
  • sorry neg, you're not my type
    Am I your type? ;)
  • god dangit amog *shakes fist* was hoping for a good war

show me one good score any of them have. You have never had a good score because erm..... your shit

LOL

Cos im not a sad little fucker like you who spends all his time on SK, yeh I'm shit. LOL. Epic logic from the uneducated Lynog.