Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please explain K2

Comments

• *slaps pie*

but on a nice note i had one of the best slices of key lime pie
  • so if the whole point of the ceasefire and NAPs were to clear out the multies, why are Rhodan's tops only hitting active KDs while the uni is expected to clear out the bots? :p
    Lets face the truth you grabed chris first thats why I hit you i haven't hit one active kd in any alliance since we had the agreement to hit the bots !

• tl;dr
    summary please
  • so if the whole point of the ceasefire and NAPs were to clear out the multies, why are Rhodan's tops only hitting active KDs while the uni is expected to clear out the bots? :p
    Lets face the truth you grabed chris first thats why I hit you i haven't hit one active kd in any alliance since we had the agreement to hit the bots !

and mine was a "retal" for his participation in Moon's KT.
    Retal for a KT hit hahahah
    wat
  • You can be pk'ed with 4billion pop
  • goc hhas basicly already won XD
  • Sorry to see you go mate.

Anyone else notice, people seem to complain about the bots when their people are being hit by them. However, they keep quiet when they are hitting the enemy. We, as the player base, should quickly kill off these scum kingdoms. Then, we can kick each other's butt. Without lies, without cheating... Like that will ever happen.
  • bots were killing me and Jones alongtime before any of them hit hansa. I didnt see hansa complaining back then
  • yup and I was against that if u remember lynog

so it's funny how u blame me a bit
  • The point viva is you were happy to ignore them when they were helping you war Warpgate. This isnt even up for debate, the whole damn playerbase saw you gently ignore the bots while itsuited you best.

That just about sums up sk though, rules are only rules while they fit your agenda.
  • yup and I was against that if u remember lynog

so it's funny how u blame me a bit
    why do you keep saying i blamed you for anything? i posted a thread with all the evidence in it pointing to Lovsan not you.

I have never once said your responsible for any of the bots just that you willingly fought alongside them and defended anyone who was accused of running them simply because they were helping you guys fight. That makes you a shit AL and you wouldnt of lasted five minutes without the help of those bots. Remove your head from your ass and start seeing whats really going on

• there has never been any "evidence"
  • as orange said I agree

• you people may not no but people from Liverpool always tell lies. steel and never brush there teeth
  • there has never been any "evidence"
    the evidence is conclusive only retards dont see it. You two prove my point exactly
  • no one cares about your views lynog.

you obviously still hurt from bm killing you
    chewing sour grapes

intact scousers can not afford grapes. nor tooth paste
  • Know** steal**
  • your point beeing that you are the retard?
  • Being**
  • dont care english is not my main language. Cake**
  • no one cares about your views lynog.

you obviously still hurt from bm killing you
    chewing sour grapes

intact scousers can not afford grapes. nor tooth paste
    I think you will find nobody cares about your views and thinks you are an idiot, shit leader and shit player after this round.