Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You Guys really think I care a cent about my NW ?

edited November 2012 in General
Just to prove you wrong I'm now going into deletion have fun if you really like this stupid sk lie and game shit here every round.

All I ever did was building up a war KD in almost every round I never was playing for NW or cared for it just because FW is overpowered and a few strong kds was killed at start sent me to the first spot but it dosen't mean anything to me I rather would have fun in a small alliance with some good friends as in a top alliance where every other alliance is just envious at you.
I was against these super alliance since this started because I know how the small alliances feel...

Anyway I'm out Bye hitting the deletion Button now have fun guys.
You either make this game a better one yourself or you can go and cry every round till everyone is gone.

Comments

• i'll seeya around hansa hope to se eyou back in a round or so
  • did the macro end function make this message too
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    i make all defence and no probe kingdoms as well i mean they really are made for war

;-)
  • also this is the reason u werent kted because we all knew u would delete eventually and u werent contributing anything to the war anyway except a big hit every 20 hours zzz
  • later hansa
    see u about
  • it's craps orange. it's a poor man's sk
  • Sk= a poor man's sk
  • deletion? damm i envy the people with high probes :O
  • also this is the reason u werent kted because we all knew u would delete eventually and u werent contributing anything to the war anyway except a big hit every 20 hours zzz
    Well considering he is FW and if he hits a large kd in another alliance everytime his WLs come back (20+ hours), I'd say he isn't all d.
  • The fact u made this thread means you care. It is shitty that multies are raping, i can safely say i know how you feel but just get on with it and stop weeping.
  • so who wants to bet he cancels deletion :)

there is no way he will let this happen
  • He should give the account to dusty so that he can show us all how to play!
  • edited November 2012
    If you didn't care about networth you would not even care that you are in first. You would just attack those you believe are responsible. Nothing wrong with enjoying first place. Think you are quitting because you will lose it. Not trying to diss you but lots of irony in this thread. Figure the bot guy got what he wanted.
  • The fact u made this thread means you care. It is shitty that multies are raping, i can safely say i know how you feel but just get on with it and stop weeping.
    +1
  • edited November 2012
    This is how I would have handled it. I would have made a thread and said look I am a turtle. If you don't stop this I will give my account to Lynog. He will make a million tacs and roll the entire server just to make sure you get hit. So go to hell or leave me be.
  • If you didn't care about networth you would not even care that you are in first. You would just attack those you believe are responsible. Nothing wrong with enjoying first place. Think you are quitting because you will lose it. Not trying to diss you but lots of irony in this thread. Figure the bot guy got what he wanted.
  • This is how I would have handled it. I would have made a thread and said look I am a turtle. If you don't stop this I will give my account to Lynog. He will make a million tacs and roll the entire server just to make sure you get hit. So go to hell or leave me be.
  • nobody taking up my bet :)
  • Ill take it
  • Qwj, i'll take it up!

November 19, 04:20:03 Our kingdom Space Exploration (1:4) was killed. Nothing remains of their 11,871,695 networth.

Yoou owe me a million dollah!
  • Dang. Now who's going to post hof 2 rounds later? :p

unlike you...he actually keeps his word :P
    Hansa =/= Hazza
    Hansa =/= Hazza
    Haha! big dif, big big dif. Though both nice to have around the community.
  • i keep my word, sometimes noobs just dont like what my word is ;)
  • i keep my word, sometimes noobs just dont like what my word is ;)
    not when its wrong.
  • Qwj owes me a super famicon system