Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok so have a look at this

edited November 2012 in General
If you can all remember Lovsan Kted me with his newly formed alliance earlier in the round on the grounds i have a tonne of probers and bots. I replied by telling everyone i was 99% sure he was the one running alot of the bot kds and that he is the real rat here. I said i had a hunch since i seen the rage of nokia kd and that only he was sad enough to name a kd after his shitty phone that he worships.

Anyways i done some digging and ive been waiting for him to slip up. Guess what? he did. The guy has been running pks etc against the top alliance. Hes also been saying things like "just leave the arsons to me".

Long story short today he posted an sok of pussylands kd aka chyna 1:4. I know for a fact he ran high probes on his main kd this round, so when i seen on the sok that he had sent 7 probes it made my spider senses tingle. This is what i came up with.

so check this out

November 14, 14:37:40 Chyna (1:4) Spy on Kingdom 7 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

Name: Queen Chyna

Planets: 2,213
Networth: 906,927
Honor: 5,026
Platinum: 2,108
Power: 106,447
Population: 9,825

MA Protection: 50%
Planet Type: Mystical Lands

Soldiers: 417
Troopers: 0
Dragoons: 11,119
Fighters: 0
Laser Troopers: 60
Laser Dragoons: 35,919

Tanks: 15,133
Tactical Fighters: 3,218
Scientists: Unknown
Probes: Unknown

lovsan posts this saying to be ready to pk in 3 ticks right

So i gets intouch with pussyland assuming that the probes didnt get through first try (with there only being 7) and that he may have failed some around that time. Low and behold

November 14, 14:37:28
Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was twangetje (1:16)
Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was twangetje (1:16)
November 14, 14:37:29
November 14, 14:37:38
Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was rabofag (1:15)
November 14, 14:37:39
Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was rabofag (1:15)
November 14, 14:37:40
Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

so this kd was the one that probed him the EXACT same time as lovsans sok right. Now check this out

November 14, 14:37:40 Chyna (1:4) Spy on Kingdom 7 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

rabofag (1:15)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
Networth: 104,424 (332)
Land: 595 (318)
Honor: 1,201 (267)
Networth/Land Ratio: 175.50 (345)
Online (Last 10 minutes): No
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: None
MSN Address: None
Yahoo Pager: None
AIM Address: None
Signature
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - November 14, 13:49:04

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D

Just as i thought, Bot IP.

Here you have your multi raper all thanks to inspector lyndoggy dog. All the people who killed me under his orders i hope you all wake up xmas morning with a hernia on your groin.

Cheers.

Inspector Lyndoggy Dog. XxX

Comments

• twangetje (1:16)

Kingdom Information
    Networth: 135,115 (312)
    Land: 724 (302)
    Honor: 1,187 (870)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 186.62 (331)
    Contact Information
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - November 14, 13:49:58

• Hence why i never stopped blaming him :)

I bet you there are many other instances where you could find solid shit on him and maybe Moon, but asshats like Neg will just say "omgz what about JaFool the farmer!!!@"
  • The real proof: Lovsan is playing
  • as you know mate I.like you and I did not want you killed

if he's doing it then it must be for good reason

chyna is currently a oldskool KT how ever and I do ask ppl to help
  • nah lovsan is not cheating

multing kds that are KTs for a good reason? Get your head out of your ass.

• does that prove i am the bot(s) owner/handler? NO

come up with something real, dude i have over 600 buddies i aim and many of em like playing with new tools, they just needed a quide. i been the yoda for many guys ;)
    it proves everything that most people already know. Your a multi running bot running skumbag faggot who is a cancer to this game.

• now the universe has a real target, Metaverse 1:14. Thats who you all need to be targeting. Go and smash that pisspoor excuse of a DW into the ground and rid the game of this skumbag
  • It all ties back to Kesha in the end :p
  • Make lov(san) not war
  • i dont know how your trying to dig your way out, All this you can see my moo account means nothing. Anyone can make a moo account now its public. Your logic is mute. Its you with the kds. its always been you and it always will be you because your a cheating skumbag, All those bots and your kds are atill pathetic. Your laughable
  • I know someone used a kesha bot to get a sok
  • the proof is there for all to see. Now die for being the filth you are
  • Since its public it could be anyone? sk.moo.lt sign up and make your own multies. Now everybody knows it and sk will be ruined. Time to go to holos
  • who did you ask, then? :)
  • Funny how Nips got multied the day after hitting you.
  • lovsan is totally innocent. warpgate looking for a scape goat
  • Surely he should be a uni kt for this? Or are the uni gonna defend this too?
  • Make lov(san) not war
    that was horrendous!!!
  • Surely he should be a uni kt for this? Or are the uni gonna defend this too?
    no kidding. obviously he's got viva's support...but viva has what, 6 kd's right now?
  • If you can all remember Lovsan Kted me with his newly formed alliance earlier in the round on the grounds i have a tonne of probers and bots. I replied by telling everyone i was 99% sure he was the one running alot of the bot kds and that he is the real rat here. I said i had a hunch since i seen the rage of nokia kd and that only he was sad enough to name a kd after his shitty phone that he worships.

Anyways i done some digging and ive been waiting for him to slip up. Guess what? he did. The guy has been running pks etc against the top alliance. Hes also been saying things like "just leave the arsons to me".

Long story short today he posted an sok of pussylands kd aka chyna 1:4. I know for a fact he ran high probes on his main kd this round, so when i seen on the sok that he had sent 7 probes it made my spider senses tingle. This is what i came up with.

so check this out

Name: Queen Chyna

Planets: 2,213
    Networth: 906,927
    Honor: 5,026
    Platinum: 2,108
    Power: 106,447
    Population: 9,825

MA Protection: 50%
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands

Soldiers: 417
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 11,119
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 60
    Laser Dragoons: 35,919

Tanks: 15,133
    Tactical Fighters: 3,218
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

lovsan posts this saying to be ready to pk in 3 ticks right

So i gets intouch with pussyland assuming that the probes didnt get through first try (with there only being 7) and that he may have failed some around that time. Low and behold

November 14, 14:37:38
    November 14, 14:37:39
    November 14, 14:37:40
    Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

so this kd was the one that probed him the EXACT same time as lovsans sok right. Now check this out

rabofag (1:15)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Networth: 104,424 (332)
    Land: 595 (318)
    Honor: 1,201 (267)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 175.50 (345)
    Contact Information
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - November 14, 13:49:04

Just as i thought, Bot IP.

Here you have your multi raper all thanks to inspector lyndoggy dog. All the people who killed me under his orders i hope you all wake up xmas morning with a hernia on your groin.

Cheers.

Inspector Lyndoggy Dog. XxX

Also forgot to say, props to lynog, thats some nice work there, my BMX with front n back tricknuts got nicked about 15 years ago when I was at school, wanna earn yourself a score mate?

This is all that needs to be known, it doesn't matter who it is what matters is that bastards like viva condone it and sully a good war.
  • Most of the sabo and arsons on us are bots now.
  • So sad, people are so lame they have to cheat to compete. It has become so common that everyone now assumes that good legit players are cheating too.

Makes me think that these cheaters either have micro-dicks or are politicians.

• viva won't stop at this point, common courtesy would be to stop war kill the bots and then get back on it but he asked the bots to help apparently smh
  • An AL is one guy, who are the people making the hits and sabos and arsons (nonbot)? Viva is a tard but Id string up the handicaps still participating. Hold em liable next round as well.
  • I have proof zeality uses bots
  • I have proof orange is an apple.
  • :-h
    I have proof orange is an apple.
    It's true!!!!
  • edited November 2012
    does that prove i am the bot(s) owner/handler? NO

come up with something real, dude i have over 600 buddies i aim and many of em like playing with new tools, they just needed a quide. i been the yoda for many guys ;)
    it proves everything that most people already know. Your a multi running bot running skumbag faggot who is a cancer to this game.

You can make that hat into a pipe.