Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kill Me You Cowards

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
Kill me cowards,

I am tired of my friends and allies being targeted because you believe I am some mass menace to SK. If I really am the ring leader behind all of these hits and uni farming then kill me. Not once have any of you targeted my KD or tried to take me out and yet you blame me for EVERYTHING. I am calling you out cunts come at me and end this foolishness.

~ Tyrsis

Comments

• Twist: uni kills everyone except Ty
  • I blame shazzam 1 12
  • He's trying child psychology on us to avoid a KT. Same reason I made that bash thread. Good move Tyrsis I think it will work.
  • yeah pos, shazzam in 1:12 hit you but declare war status on 1:10 and continue to sping it against ty in 1:11? that makes a ton of sense...
  • tyrsis has no allies left

all he has are the dirty liths

November 13, 13:11:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 13, 13:13:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chris Redfield (1:11)
    November 13, 13:13:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chris Redfield (1:11)
    November 13, 13:13:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chris Redfield (1:11)
    November 13, 13:13:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chris Redfield (1:11)
    November 13, 13:27:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chyna (1:4)
  • So out of nowhere Nips 1:11 is getting multied, good job uni
  • those probe fails are after your rant in the Uni chat and after war was declared on 1:10. i can't say i blame them at all for sticking up for their friends/former alliance mates and irritating you more.

November 13, 12:25:18 the [LaughingCow] alliance has declared war with the [Friendship] alliance.
    November 13, 12:38:08 the [Oldschool] alliance has declared war with the [Friendship] alliance.
  • Sorry I am not good at spinning lies and starting drama. I play this game to war and when I kill people I apparently make enemies for life.
  • No point in wasting resources on trash kd
  • Kill yourself.
    They must not mind, they did it to yours remember

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

ZING-er burger with gravy
  • You first drama queen.
  • Kill yourself.

Says the bank farmer. My KD actually posed a threat when it was killed, it wasn't a plea for attention like Ty
  • Kill yourself.
  • edited November 2012
    So when did Ty start sucking off scouser dick? New developments since I've last checked in. In bed with the Liths too, you have no dignity do you.
    Kill yourself.
    Keep telling yourself that, someday you might grow the balls to actually go through with it.
  • Arson you are a fat stoner with no job.

That is all I need to say about your pathetic life.
  • Well, that escalated quickly.

Says the bank farmer. My KD actually posed a threat when it was killed, it wasn't a plea for attention like Ty
    Bank farmer? how coincidental, something you cant prove !

Must be how I slap your kingdoms with ease, even the r/r ones ;)
  • Bank farmer ey Arson :). Let me just say, People in glass houses.

I wont say anything else buddy unless you talk anymore shite, Think about it before you do though :D

I wont say anything else buddy unless you talk anymore shite, Think about it before you do though :D
    the suspense is killin me
  • how to tell if someone is mad

Chris Redfield (1:11)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on November 13, 14:47:33
    Suck a dick you dirty lowlife.

---- Original message received November 13, 13:19:33 from Liza and Louise (1:9) ----
    >> it didnt have to be like this
    >>
    >>
  • Don't talk to me filthy commoner.
  • Don't talk to me filthy commoner.
    m8 u know this is real life

actions have consequences
  • Arson you are a fat stoner with no job.

That is all I need to say about your pathetic life.
    Arson may be lazy, but he has a job. You need to apologize. Although you were right about the fat stoner part.

Oh cmon spill the beans or stfu. Black mailing people in public is so, lame. Now we all want to know. Nobody will care anyways it's Arson. He could take a crap in his pants and nobody would say a word.

Oh cmon spill the beans or stfu. Black mailing people in public is so, lame. Now we all want to know. Nobody will care anyways it's Arson. He could take a crap in his pants and nobody would say a word.
    If crapping your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.