Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warpgate Won

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
Uni lost.

Yea fuck off.

Comments

• thanks

stand down all coalition forces the victory is ours

it's been a memorable 2 weeks . thanks to every one for there effort. commitment and loyalty
  • hahahah did you ask him to make this thread

wasnt the "uni wins" thread enough?
  • nope he did it from his own back he's a gent

and if it comes from the AL himself then it means something
  • no one else stepped up to the plate and made any decisions. kingdom s where war active what died. I kept the war going for as long as possible . ppl should realise this
  • We weren't far off from winning, which is bad cause we should have been dominated. You need to kill the breakers first, theres no arguing that fact, its just simple logic. Fails hurt a kingdoms growth, so by targetting our midlevel guys and leaving our top breakers alive, you were prolonging the war.

You know better for next time :)
  • I wanted to prolong the war
  • Ah smart man, its always good to kill off more of your own kingdoms, makes them understand how useless they are compared to you.
  • We weren't far off from winning, which is bad cause we should have been dominated. You need to kill the breakers first, theres no arguing that fact, its just simple logic. Fails hurt a kingdoms growth, so by targetting our midlevel guys and leaving our top breakers alive, you were prolonging the war.

You know better for next time :)
    This isn't necessarily always the case. I wasn't involved much this round but considering the avg NW disparity and the general disorganization of the uni I think it made more sense to take out mid-level KDs. If the uni can will itself to war throughout the round (which seems to have been the case) then you just have to make it an even more unbalanced numbers game as far as resources. I see it as a probabilistic split if the uni went after the top breakers first - if successful and efficient the war probably could have been significantly quicker. But any great delay on getting a KT done would leave the uni side with paltry resources and maintain precious WL's and PA's for WarpGate.

Indeed, going after the mid-breakers prolonged the war but it's a conservative move for the win.
  • The war was basically: a few strong builders against many bad builders. They didn't win because of their shit KT choices at the start, they won because it was nearly impossible for them to lose. Yet despite that, they came pretty to losing.

Fact of the matter is 1:14 was eliminated from the war, when they were being considered for KTs, due to a NAP. During that NAP, the Uni was quickly running out of breakers and began relying vastly on fails.

Im not saying "what if?" I'm just making it clear, if the NAP never went up and they were killed before they had offense, or they stayed out of the war after the NAP dropped... the biggest hitter on the Uni side would have been pretty weak.

Without their breaks on my KT alone, Id have had another hit if not two and I had the TFs to easily roll anyone on the Uni side. Nevermind other kingdoms, like Spotted Dog's. You can't underestimate how helpful breaks are :p
  • edited November 2012
    :\
  • I did what I had to do to keep my dudes going.
  • I suicided my tanks when i had 9k left, there were about 12k TFs supported and Stacked had already disbanded.

Also I never ran military or missile shields once this round, that is the crap we were up against haha
  • edited November 2012
    I disagree with the shit builder comment. People hit suiciders early and just coast to a nice offensive lead. I know my largest hit leading into this war was 28 land. I felt if I took even a bit I had no right to complain about farming. Plus I was pretending to be new. I don't feel it makes me a bad builder it's different strategies. We can't all be on top.
  • edited November 2012
    Liza and Louise (1:9)

Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 13, 11:08:53Grow up.

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on November 13, 11:08:28my question to you is. do you want the war to happen again or not? if you dont then you must deal with this player

---- Original message received November 13, 11:07:41 from Chris Redfield (1:11) ----
    >> I have no control over who has hit you and I have literally ignored you all round. I am not sure what part of that you do not understand.
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received November 13, 11:06:45 from Liza and Louise (1:9) ----
    >> >> because of your friends actions the 'peace' is now in discussion. we will see if war breaks out. its really your own fault for getting your friends to hit us straight after the war finishes.
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received November 13, 11:04:37 from Chris Redfield (1:11) ----
    >> >> >> Blame someone else mate I am tired of your hardon for me. I have completely ignored you this entire war and round so what others do to you is none of my concern. Clearly you have upset many players and that is your own problem.
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received November 13, 11:03:18 from Liza and Louise (1:9) ----
    >> >> >> >> Real brave guy. Getting your mates to hit me for you. I can do the same. The war might just have to statt again because of this
    >> >> >> >>
    >> >> >> >>
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

~ Someone tell this guy to grow up I can't control this crap.
  • edited November 2012

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on November 13, 11:09:25war begins again

enjoy

---- Original message received November 13, 11:08:53 from Chris Redfield (1:11) ----
    >> Grow up.
    >>
    >>

This is completely ludicrous and I am now petitioning the AL's of LaughingCow and Oldschool to please confirm if this is happening over something I have no control over.
  • so basically unis response is "you can't hit anyone all round and then war will start up again"

yea *claps hands*
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    u dont think its a bold move making a hit like that an hour or so after war ends?

if u were a decent AL tyrsis then you would know to put a nap up and let things cool off for a few days
  • a nap with the entire universe for an alliance that doesn't exist becuase it would restart the war?
  • I think its plain as day to see just how childish you are from those messages.
  • i could say the same about u as an AL

just look at all your many failed alliances
  • Rolling a top50 kingdom starts a war again? Hey Neg you should throw a message in your prefs like "i have friendz in the top10 so b scared to hit here!!!!"
  • at least 5 of my members have received heavy attack already

tut tut. it takes the biscuit
  • I was wondering. How many times have we killed Tyrsis this round?
  • at least 5 of my members have received heavy attack already

tut tut. it takes the biscuit
    tell them to build def and see if you can retal the hits

this is sk you know, people get hit
  • I was wondering. How many times have we killed Tyrsis this round?
    I dont think he has been killed yet, unless this is sarcasm :p
  • lol you expect us to not make any grabs for a few days lmfao we warred the entire uni theres bound to be hits made lol you are a grumpy child pos.

these things happen you have shitty defense your gonna get hit not our fault you massed offense during a war.
  • In war you should mass scientists
  • obviously correct orange,

but seriously our kingdoms have gotten hit also, get naps up? both sides are at fault stop acting like whats left over from wg is farming you
  • They'll just remake alliance.
  • but seriously our kingdoms have gotten hit also, get naps up? both sides are at fault stop acting like whats left over from wg is farming you
    that was what i said

wp sectors should of been told to make sure that after the disband they were in an alliance with the nap up within a few hours