Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uni Wins

Comments

• roadhouse
  • Ok can someone explain what is going on.

Stacked is gone, but which alliance is still killing their old kingdoms?

Which alliance is dank in? And which alliance is viva in?
  • SA disbanded, but continue to kt 1:14. Uni keeps on warring former SA sectors.

Dank= 1:14 SL
    Viva = oldskool
  • thanks

Moon is 1.14 sl isnt he?

So, if they stop KTing 1.14 the uni will end war? or are oldskool going to continue whether they leave 1.14 or not?

what are the other ALs stances on this?
  • edited November 2012
    When the enemy is upset about your KT choices you've done pretty well.
  • edited November 2012
    I have been an ally with Lovsan a long time. I saw leadership on the ropes and jumped in the ring. Loyal to my contacts even if I never go on aim. To those curious why I did that.
  • Besides puppy hes a dick and needs to die
  • I have been an ally with Lovsan a long time. I saw leadership on the ropes and jumped in the ring. Loyal to my contacts even if I never go on aim. To those curious why I did that.
    Nobody was wondering :)

Birds of a feather stick together
  • I hear puppy got cod.. what a waste of money.
  • edited November 2012
    I really suck st FPS.
    Get owned hard in Counter Strike.
  • edited November 2012
    I kidnapped 1:14 and napped the uni, I then poked at puppy with a stick till he was ready to be a fighting dog. And then let em loose on ur ass's .... Be afraid be very afraid.

And yea holding out for a week vs the uni is nothing to brag about, [Envy] took the uni on for at least 3 weeks before I got tired of being kted and recreating, we reformed into [Dominion] and archived rank 1 anyways.... Keeping your top kds alive was more a lack of cognitive target selection on the uni's part.

But when those sectors reform this will restart per norm.
  • thanks for that adam im sure your a master of fps ;-)
  • i like how dank thinks he's a hero your not your shit lol
  • I have been told we are not allowed to reform, we are not allowed to join other alliances, we must separate into 5 different alliances and stop all hits on 1:14. We must also let the other alliances continue to do what they want while we sit back and let them hit us.

This sounds like post-WW1 terms.

• I have been told we are not allowed to reform, we are not allowed to join other alliances, we must separate into 5 different alliances and stop all hits on 1:14. We must also let the other alliances continue to do what they want while we sit back and let them hit us.

Probably shouldnt come to the pfs talking about how you will "destroy 1.14" unless they stop multi attacks unless you know you will win the war first ;)
  • The wildcard was them going allianceless and then peacing us, they would have been taken down like any other KT had war continued as normal.

Just happened to coincide with the fact that the Uni's advantage in WLs/PAs overtook Stacked at the same time, so people gave up all at once.

I still think Stacked was run better than any other alliance, we hardly grabbed anyone to death. Our limited WLs were kept for smashing new, big targets and we had daily PKs on the small dudes. The couple failed PKs were simply due to a few kingdoms refusing to build missiles :p, i watched one big guy in 1:10 consistently not help with PKs and constantly bash randoms in G3 or roll inacs all war.

Tl:dr WG/Stacked did great for the ressources we had, the universe could have won the war sooner under better leadership. We had fun :)
  • add warpgate to the list of tyrsis failed alliances

the funny thing is this time he had a no1 alliance and still failed
  • edited November 2012
    i like how dank thinks he's a hero your not your shit lol
    I just cover every base and watch yall haters complain no matter what. Even though my WG ability is strong and my views don't waiver I am called a meth head. That's fine I'm the crazy one for standing ground in the face of lies. Go ahead and support your buddy that claimed to run every single alliance this round.
  • Dank is one of the few legit players around
  • So do we have a final kill list for each side?
  • Dank is one of the few legit players around
    Coming from an annoying orange i cant help but read that as sarcasm
  • I just helped keep it going at the end the alliance members pushed all the weight. It really was a good crew. Just a bad baton pass to the new AL.

Probably shouldnt come to the pfs talking about how you will "destroy 1.14" unless they stop multi attacks unless you know you will win the war first ;)
    I was fairly confident we would lose from the get go, I have been in this situation before but I know how to make a war last and for the outnumbered side to make a hell of a stand.

I was fairly confident we would lose from the get go, I have been in this situation before but I know how to make a war last and for the outnumbered side to make a hell of a stand.
    Dont get me wrong, I think Stacked was the better side in the war considering it more than held its own against far more firepower. I was just commenting on the cocky posts about 1.14 ;)

I still wana see a final kill list someone must have one
  • I'm really getting tired of being accused of cheating. 1:14 Made it abundantly clear we wanted to war on behalf of the uni.... our al didn't want to war precisly because he knew we would be the kts. we knew that too and put our asses on the line because we were watching the uni struggle to match you.

not to toot our own horn but we felt we needed to enter to give the uni a chance..... we entered the war allianceless and knowing we would instantly be targeted. we did what we thought we had to inorder to make the game fair and put our buts on the line to do it....

we didn't want or need a nap to build offence or buy time. we are definatly not a sector full of multis.... that rumor is just to ridiculous to even comment on. The only thing we did do is make our own alliance to declair peace bc guss what, we were an allianceless sector with an instant kt target on our backs VSing the top 5 sectors in the game.... kinda had to play games just to have a chance.

So please give me a logical argument of how we are so screwed up and such a big threat to the uni we just risked our necks to help that we deserve to have our whole sector killed.
  • I'm really getting tired of being accused of cheating. 1:14 Made it abundantly clear we wanted to war on behalf of the uni.... our al didn't want to war precisly because he knew we would be the kts. we knew that too and put our asses on the line because we were watching the uni struggle to match you.

not to toot our own horn but we felt we needed to enter to give the uni a chance..... we entered the war allianceless and knowing we would instantly be targeted. we did what we thought we had to inorder to make the game fair and put our buts on the line to do it....

we didn't want or need a nap to build offence or buy time. we are definatly not a sector full of multis.... that rumor is just to ridiculous to even comment on. The only thing we did do is make our own alliance to declair peace bc guss what, we were an allianceless sector with an instant kt target on our backs VSing the top 5 sectors in the game.... kinda had to play games just to have a chance.

So please give me a logical argument of how we are so screwed up and such a big threat to the uni we just risked our necks to help that we deserve to have our whole sector killed.
    You look pretty stupid here, if you don't know Moonlight and Lovsan's history then I don't know why you're commenting on the cheating accusations.

Obviously they aren't directed at you.
  • Wow. An alliance that had 5 of the top 6 sectors when the war started acts like they did something special.

With so few kingdoms in the universe, the farming plan had to be disrupted.

Also, It makes me laugh every time a SA player complains about 1:14. Really? I guess the uni wasn't supposed to have any breakers left.

Congrats to the uni. Good job!
  • Really people dont understand that 3-4v1 is not an even war even if the 1 has similar NW

are people really this stupid
  • Really people dont understand that 3-4v1 is not an even war even if the 1 has similar NW

are people really this stupid
    Ignorant I suppose.
  • Zeal i have had the accusations lobbed against me. at first i took it as a joke but when its getting spread around that I'm grouped in as a valid kt bc of someone else's supposed history... well go ahead and call me a total retart for getting pissed.

And adam why don't you take your own implied advice and read the post before you respond....