Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which sorry loser is using bots on WG?

Comments

• No I am saying you are always the one with odd knowledge of the bot. I don't know anything as I suspect most others not using it are scratching their heads. Why would you know this one? Thinking you are not just a user but actually an admin there.
    it was actually a calculated guess, me Jones and 2 more DWs had the exact same multies in our news when we all grew into the top ranks. I started watching and asking for all their news and everytime lovsan was online the time the kds were probed. Also he constantly talks about his Nokia phone when literally nobody gives a shit about them and everyone has an android or a iphone. That coupled with the fact we are talking about Lovsan here who has had more multies than more or less anyone in the history of the game. So yeah its a calculated guess and im pretty certain im right
  • Oh well I didn't know he used a Nokia phone. Sorry for doubting your veracity.
  • so OP has been proven to be full of shit

claims the enemy is using bots when it has been PROVEN that all multis atm are within warpgate

Starkingdoms 1:11 and JabbaJabba 1:3 are matching

but all u shit cunts wont care. sweep it under the rug like u always do.
  • Was that ^^ English?

I got multi,sweep,and shit cunts... Which doesn't sound appealing in the least..
  • so OP has been proven to be full of shit

claims the enemy is using bots when it has been PROVEN that all multis atm are within warpgate

Starkingdoms 1:11 and JabbaJabba 1:3 are matching

but all u shit cunts wont care. sweep it under the rug like u always do.
    The way they responded to 619 and Arson, I am sure that WG will demand they delete their kingdoms or else they will be killed along with any kingdoms they grouped with. Remember they killed 5 kingdoms because of that.
  • No I am saying you are always the one with odd knowledge of the bot. I don't know anything as I suspect most others not using it are scratching their heads. Why would you know this one? Thinking you are not just a user but actually an admin there.
    it was actually a calculated guess, me Jones and 2 more DWs had the exact same multies in our news when we all grew into the top ranks. I started watching and asking for all their news and everytime lovsan was online the time the kds were probed. Also he constantly talks about his Nokia phone when literally nobody gives a shit about them and everyone has an android or a iphone. That coupled with the fact we are talking about Lovsan here who has had more multies than more or less anyone in the history of the game. So yeah its a calculated guess and im pretty certain im right
    The bot action on me came when i massed from 30k tf's to over 50k in 24 hours, it is someone scared of offence.
    The answer to your question is yes.
  • I did not ask a question, I made a statement. If you can convince the uni to stop the war we will deal with the multis.
    Oh... Hey... Lets wait, there only a few multis what harm are they -_- Lets instead kill real players who were having fun in a war against farming were no farming threat was removed... I mean how much proof was posted on jafool farming and they left him alone -_- very disappointed in the uni.

And they wondered why I coveted my tops despite reputations :)

Also Jim not ranting at you or trolling you, your statement just reminded me of everyone who chose to ignore these multis when we brought it up weeks ago.
  • Oh well I didn't know he used a Nokia phone. Sorry for doubting your veracity.
    I laughed out loud.

Gold.
  • edited November 2012
    hold on one minute, are you telling me not to accuse someone of something without proof here?
    i lol'd
    ... I mean how much proof was posted on jafool farming and they left him alone ...
    once again so that we can be clear- When warp Gate was first made we had Jafool posted as a KT until the universe decided to plan a gang bang against us. So we planed to reform and farm you all instead.
    Oh well I didn't know he used a Nokia phone. Sorry for doubting your veracity.
    I laughed out loud.

Gold.
  • that moment when tyrsis looks like an idiot

see below

• edited November 2012
    Why WG has to cheat to protect Melon World?
  • i'd like melon left out of this please, hes a first time player who we were trying to teach how to play
  • Is that SS legit or did they fake more proofs? At least they didn't use a forum multi named crackpot this time....
  • Is that SS legit or did they fake more proofs? At least they didn't use a forum multi named crackpot this time....
    check it out for yourself m8

u might have another 500 lander multi to kill
  • Did any of you losers actually look at the evidence I posted or are we going to sling more bullshit?

Don't answer that I know the answer.
  • edited November 2012
    i'd like melon left out of this please, hes a first time player who we were trying to teach how to play
    Selling cheap bridges. Call with inquiries.

1-800-bul-shit
  • Did any of you losers actually look at the evidence I posted or are we going to sling more bullshit?

Don't answer that I know the answer.
    Then why ask?
  • Cuz it's Ty... He asks retarded questions remember?
    To him they are just words of wisdom.
    To him they are just words of wisdom.
    Fair enough...
  • Jim how come your last login was like 1 hour 30 before the hit yet you had over 12 mill in the bank ;)
  • Have 1 for me Jim!
  • didnt have mili shields either
  • Oh boy lots of procrastinating on this KT. Can't we all get along and kill this guy?
  • edited November 2012
    :)
  • who are u talking about
  • Silly Jim and his Macros. tut tut tut
  • edited November 2012
    Yeah hes online being KTed still 12 mil in bank. Pos was right.
  • Did he not say he was drunk?

Either way moony play safe mate I can't let ya throw my KD's into deletion and despair. I'm not above killing you for large O that constantly hits us while we are at war.
  • Ty, your kds? you need to take your head out your ass because these chumps have give you an officer position and since when is drunk an excuse to not spend money? Your all over these forums crying cheat cheat cheat now something suspicious happens in your own alliance you say "did he not say he was drunk?" like its a viable excuse. I swear you get these power trips every now and then and you become the bigger laughing stock in these forums