Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which sorry loser is using bots on WG?

Comments

• I have no idea what you are talking about we are NAP'd why the hell would we give a flying fuck what kind of offense you have when you are the only players NOT attacking us. Stop the bots.
  • I don't have any idea what kind of offense you have nor do I care as long as you aren't participating in the war. Stop the bots.
  • How many times do I have to say I do not have any clue what kind of offense you have? I have NO IDEA. ZERO. NONE. NOTHING. I DO NOT KNOW.

I want the cheaters to quit and your sectors had notorious cheaters in it. If it isn't you guys who is it? Please enlighten me.
  • it could be anyone u re.....
    even pos has a fcking moo acount.
    what do u mean 'EVEN pos' more like 'of course POS has a fcking moo account'
  • You do understand why your sector is suspicious though, right? I dont care if you have a million tfs, thats part of the game, but bots are for fucking queers
  • i do get why u guys think its someone outside of wg. that part i would asume aswell.
    normally people multi for own gain.
    so yeh, i see why u think its me/us.

but its not. not much more to say on that :/

and the facts are simple, aparently anyone can make a moo acount these days. so it could also be anyone in the game atm (and most likely someone on the "allies" side)
    id agree with this. no proof yet as to who it is..... just annoying as hell that whoever it is is ruining an otherwise close and fun war.
  • edited November 2012
    I think Illuminati UA is doing this.
  • I think bcart is just trolling us
    if by 'us' you mean WG and by 'trolling' you mean saboing, then yes. :D
  • lol Ty is yelling... I missed his multi rants.

GoGo Ty!
  • edited November 2012
    Pretty sure most of the people being named as culprits are actually in Tyrsis UA. He makes a thread over reacting about it to deflect blame. Makes threats that are nonsensical, etc. Kind of sounds like an underground thing, but hey what do I know I'm just a noob. Anyways, as a former UA leader I give you a D- for being obvious, but you can pass because people are that stupid that it really doesn't take much effort.
  • Moo account =/= Bot control
  • Pretty sure most of the people being named as culprits are actually in Tyrsis UA. He makes a thread over reacting about it to deflect blame. Makes threats that are nonsensical, etc. Kind of sounds like an underground thing, but hey what do I know I'm just a noob. Anyways, as a former UA leader I give you a D- for being obvious, but you can pass because people are that stupid that it really doesn't take much effort.
    I hope everyone else enjoys reading your posts as much as I do. If not they are missing out.
    I enjoy it :)
  • pretty sure op is making the bots himself

after proving him wrong im now finding myself being probed by multis
  • So Tyrsis. Do you have any proof that the bot are from the 1:14 kingdoms? Or are you ASSuming they are?

Of course, it is easy to accuse players of cheating, even legit players. As long as you make the accusations, that becomes the truth for you and mindless puppets. I wonder if these are the same bots that prepped me for a KT that 1st week. O' wait, I forgot, those bots and that news didn't happen. DX now WG is totally legit. Everybody else are cheating.
  • I'm not even on s1 and now I'm getting botted :-S
  • edited November 2012
    I was just kidding Illuminati is not a conspiracy. It's just a mens club that accepts women. Not like op runs around threatening to build huge bot armies if people don't do what he wants every round. Hehe. That would be silly.
  • I was just kidding Illuminati is not a conspiracy. It's just a mens club that accepts women. Not like op runs around threatening to build huge bot armies if people don't do what he wants every round. Hehe. That would be silly.
    Oh no my plans are revealed!

I'm really not sure what else to say I just want to bots to quit so we can continue on a fair war. Whoever it is needs to stop.
  • I agree the bots should stop. Whoever is doing it is a pathetic loser.

I just object to the threats at kingdoms where there is no evidence that they are involved. When you do that, you lose all credibility.
  • Clearly you do not know the history of said players nor have you acknowledged the many individuals backing me on my accusations.

• It's not really a stretch to say lovsan multi's, the guy has had dozens of accounts every round for the past how many? I'm not as clear on moonlights past but I mentally tie his name to multi-man so there must be a reason :)
  • so are multis who login 2 mins before tick. after it is announced they are pks... :)

wow
    lol. If you can show any proof that I am a multi, I will disband and let you all have the land for free, or go into deletion, your choice.

I guess logging into SK makes people multi's now.
  • Lovsans had a tonne of Moo accounts this round, as soon as any dw got near the top ranks this round he would be probing the shit out of them with his g2 multies. Rage of Nokia was one of them
  • edited November 2012
    Dude please. Unless you want to incriminate yourself as having some special priveleges on moo just stop. Like people that don't even use the bot constantly have breaking news on bot activity. It annoys me.
  • hold on one minute, are you telling me not to accuse someone of something without proof here?
  • edited November 2012
    No I am saying you are always the one with odd knowledge of the bot. I don't know anything as I suspect most others not using it are scratching their heads. Why would you know this one? Thinking you are not just a user but actually an admin there.
  • Not a guilty conscience. Just already had the accusation thrown at me.

Monte Cristo (1:13)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: sup. Sent on November 8, 15:05:31
    you dont find it odd.. that 2 times now you have loggednin immediately after it was announced 3 mins before tick who the pk was?

---- Original message received November 8, 15:04:02 from Shawn Michaels (1:12) ----
    >> What makes you think I multi?
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received November 8, 15:03:17 from Monte Cristo (1:13) ----
    >> >> play dumb youre good at that
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received November 8, 15:02:45 from Shawn Michaels (1:12) ----
    >> >> >> Huh?
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received November 8, 15:00:54 from Monte Cristo (1:13) ----
    >> >> >> >> multi much?
  • Who is your supposed multi?
  • i'm his multi, beep beep beep
  • edited November 2012
    Well who the hell are you talking about? Fuck's wrong with your side?
  • I didn't say that you accused me. I said that I had already been accused.

And Dank, I dunno. There wasn't a KD brought up, just that I was a multi. lol