Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Bcart.. A discussion he should read,but likely won't.

Comments

• Didn't Beans game fill sectors completely before moving to the next? I think that should be applied here in SK if possible.
    Yes we should do this so me and my 19 other friends can all sign up at the same time and hopefully stack a sector.

• BCart made them mods here and they hid exploits and made a bot. Could easily move their underground there and him not care. It would be a perfect clone for them at that point. So to me I would stick with the original.
  • edited October 2012
    Didn't Beans game fill sectors completely before moving to the next? I think that should be applied here in SK if possible.
    Yes we should do this so me and my 19 other friends can all sign up at the same time and hopefully stack a sector.

I think it put every other kd in a diff sector actually. And only a couple sectors were open at a time but don't quote me. So if you and 19 ppl signed up same time you would just end up split between a couple of sectors. You also could select a sector stacking was irrelevant because it could be done by anyone. Same fix for alot of issues, make the exploit available to all is the concept.

@Dank, Yes that's a possibility. I however played his game and can tell you I saw no cheating and was like top 20 out of 100 till kted so I don't think anyone had much to exploit tbh... Inact farming is all I saw going on.

Just saying until you ALL give Bean a few rounds and a donation you shouldn't knock his game or anyone else's. I'm really not interested in playing SK anymore lol. But if the community tried to sign up for sk and got rerouted to a SK clone with a active admin and stayed.... I would play that.

• I gave Bean's game a few rounds, and I have never donated to any online game. The game sucked.
  • Simply do to player base being 100 ppl and it being new...I think it had a shot, Would like to see what Holo comes out with too.These game creators cant keep everyone happy all the time lol
  • Holo ftw.
  • bean changed way too much and it lost interest real quick, the gap was there for it to do ok when the bot was at its prime
  • I thought Bean's was an exact clone?
  • nope it went all crazy, like you couldnt actually physically bash and a few other things. which ended with silly anti turtles breaking ppl and not being able to be hit back and stuff. There was a hella load of changes near the last rd it was up if i remember rightly
  • Hahaha that rule was hilarious during "kts" ... Grab someone down far enough you couldn't finish em lol .. I dunno trial and error? It was only wat 10 rounds in? Def still beta IMO
  • Well then I still haven't received the RSVP then :P

I won't get to sloppy promise :)
  • didnt it go from like $20,000 to then $200,000 or something or was that just something Bean or Sky said that im exaggerating?
  • i thought it was like 10k?
  • Fck... He's trying to charge that much for this crap? Anything over 1k is robbery IMO. I mean with premi and advertising revenue...would likely take you a year or two to get your money back as is. Not to mention the game fixes and replenishing of the player base that will need to he done if your really interested in turning profits.
  • I duno guys, if dank says he wont go to beans game maybe thats the answer...we all go there
  • I duno guys, if dank says he wont go to beans game maybe thats the answer...we all go there
    Simply do too player base being 100 ppl and it being new...I think it had a shot, Would like to see what Holo comes out with too.These game creators cant keep everyone happy all the time lol
    +1
  • from the posts i have seen recently from Holo yes, very interested to see how it looks BUT no one will go there because they would rather play with multis, bots, macros, bugs and all the other shit i forgot. People are scared of change
  • holo knows how macros work

i wouldnt doubt him allowing them in his game

or maybe he knows how to stop them... sorry pos

or maybe he knows how to stop them... sorry pos
    It is very hard to catch macros being used to manage an account. It does everything programmatically to mimic what a normal person would do but all day long. The only sign that someone is using macros would be that they are online 24/7, follow consistent patterns and maybe refresh their logins at a consistent interval. Aside from that human verification would be required to interrupt the macros.
  • edited November 2012
    from the posts i have seen recently from Holo yes, very interested to see how it looks BUT no one will go there because they would rather play with multis, bots, macros, bugs and all the other shit i forgot. People are scared of change
    They spent a lot of time creating those multis, bots, macros, and bugs. It's the click bug effect. If I could point to any single event that caused a mass exodus on this game it was that being fixed. Maverick was a precursor and runner up. People are so used to cheating that if it is removed they won't play.

Before you blow this statement off think about it. What if Beanland took down his scanner, the sk calculators came down, BCart banned proxies, and Kesha removed his bot in the same week? This place would become a ghost town.
  • lol now your just implying everyone cheats
  • edited November 2012
    I am implying we are so used to cheating that we won't even accept the game without it. The scanners are cheating even the calcs. We're constantly rewriting things for our own benefit. Like taking over accounts. Oh you chose VI lol well in two days if so and so even dies it is ok for him to inherit a larger account in the same place. That's just what we do. We laugh at anyone putting effort into something. I'm just as guilty.
  • edited November 2012
    Dank, if cart had introduced inact scripts the need for most cheating would be nullified. Clicking and bugs are all the admins fault can't blame players for exploiting em, only the admin for allowing it to continue so his buddies could win.Kesha used his bots as inact scripts and only became aggressive AFTER ppl killed his main account for running inact scripts and going RR.

IMO if there were plenty of inacts created legally by the admin and unable to be used by anyone, most multing would stop. The scanners and calcs were created so ppl could compete with the inact scripters who knew when inacts where coming out of noob.

Firm believer that if inact scripts were introduced, over time the player base would grow.
  • edited November 2012
    I disagree I think BCart let us wallow in our own filth. Those that stayed are like an infection. An sk vet is a well trained script kiddy that can hit you from infinite angles. Releasing us in mass on any game is an admins nightmare. I have hit rank one and quit on many text games. It was just too easy for me to cheat. I was #1 money and top 20 player on hobowars in its prime when I came back here due to boredom. People had played for years to get up there I did it in 3 months and nobody noticed my massive cheating. I came back here to have a challenge again.
  • Maybe so.. And I'm actually not disagreeing with you for once. Just pointing out how easy it would be to atleast dull down cheating on SK or remove the need for it.

The only thing we have ever agreed on is how Bcart ran this game into the ground in so many ways...
  • edited November 2012
    Oh no doubt. Any competent Admin could curb cheating instantly on this game. It is BCart's desire not to. Like you said for his friends.

Beans game is not successful because he is one of us... he's onto your shit.
  • stop telling lies dank
  • Also fix your FCKin forums man... Double posting is getting old.

I'm honestly surprised ppl who buy "premium" accounts haven't reported you to the better business bureau, or whoever would regulate this type of business.
    I was actually on the BBB site today for unrelated reasons and remembered this comment.

Turns out someone did report him and they received no response when investigating. When are people going to learn? What a waste of time lol. In the market place in this type of business you have one choice, use the service, buy the premium or not. It's not hard. You're really barking up the wrong tree.
  • Well thnx for the info :) and if all premi income stopped would he even raise a eyebrow?