Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DX vs Taken

Comments

• edited October 2012
    It's amazing how quickly people get so scared of you that they resort to making snide cowardly passing remarks to fulfil that need to reply but are such massive pussies that they can't do so directly anymore. But unlike Lynog, I'm not scared of anyone. In relation to his remark, anyone that has been here since the beginning is at least around 30 years old now too (According to him, that's "middle-aged") but I can see you're one of the newer kids here simply because you talk and act as if your balls have just dropped.

Faithless, bots are for pussies. I dabbled in making one but quickly realized that these disgusting things are for noobs, scouse douchebags and wannabes. I prefer the hands-on approach. And it works perfectly like that.

Dank, well said. Lynog hides behind Kesha and his bot and he is his perfect excuse for all the farming you could ever want in this game. Without the bot, he'd struggle getting Top 100 because he's that shit.

Thank god I don't have to listen to his crying this round: "but bruce let me just talk to you. Just give me five mins please bruce let me talk to you i just want to talk if u still want to leave then thats okay but i just want to talk. Why u leave bruce why didnt u talk to me i just wanted to talk. You just made a mistake. *Jones deletes like a fucking pussy*" :-))
  • I just wanna say hi.
  • Same names, same lies
  • Same names, same lies
  • I just wanna say hi.
    Hi.

Also did DX get genocided!?
  • Naw, Cobras just doesnt have time to run a alliance, and me and Scar just dont want to take all the responsibilty of doing it. So we disban and let some1 else who has time and is willing take over.
  • with the same sectors and everything...

can these alliances man up and not put up with this disband/remake shit
  • better yet can we kt these kingdoms that are named after niggers?

fucking disgusting
  • You tell em!
  • pospos
    edited October 2012
    i want to see faggots die just like their nigger friends did
  • Hey if u ain't white u sun right!
  • Hey if u ain't white u ain't right!
  • dam str8 m8
  • so true

• We arent racist well not all the time
  • Well my knowledge of Aussie is based off OnlyInDreams and Talnoy, so basically its white supremist colony.
  • The fck is that shit!?
  • KT all racists.
  • pospos
    edited October 2012
    Why do all the threads turn to arguments with the same three losers over the same damn topics.

Get a life and do something more than worship sk
    do something like post shit in threads and think people give a care LOL

keep it up m8
  • Why do all the threads turn to arguments with the same three losers over the same damn topics.

Get a life and do something more than worship sk
    do something like post shit in threads and think people give a care LOL

keep it up m8
    epic