Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DX vs Taken

Comments

• Kill showstopper and see we're he pops up next lool, wait if your talking about Taken that is.. Not hard to pick targets in DX...
    Kill the theme characters, and your welcome a few were already beat on for ya lol
  • nope they are goin gafter randoms in 1:11 for whatever reason lol
  • nope they are goin gafter randoms in 1:11 for whatever reason lol
    Showstopper, heartbreak, billy guns,HHH(This guy is there top builder) kill them and they will have to rework the chain of command and take over back up kds.
  • edited October 2012
    You see HG, unlike u and ur friends we dont cheat, and we would remake KD's to come back and lead the alliance either way.

Nerphs (X:10,Y:2) @ Desert Wasteland 2,478 386,149 155.83 1,425 DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • You both missed it completely... Thnx for showing up tho.
  • Hes comparing himself to us, thats his problem. He assumes because him and his friends cheat that we must be cheaters(since we are better players).
  • Again you missed it... You need to not blindly troll lol
  • We didnt miss it, but everything you say is so retarded we tend to just overlook it and talk about other stuff.
  • Are you mad cuz I has a top 20 back up and you didn't?
  • Are you mad cuz I has a top 20 back up and you didn't?
    Just stfu even your homies are hiding from you.
  • Your obviously mad.
  • HHH is the top builder...but i think he was disguising himself as RickGrimes ;)
  • Hahaha that lol DW that got killed with the others? Pfft no way.
  • edited October 2012
    Your a idiot lol
  • They have been saying that for almost 2 weeks...still here.
  • October 25, 12:17:36 Our brave kingdom Nips (1:11) attacked The CIA (1:10) and conquered 419 planets.

Ya...they leaving, shut ur mouth idiot.
  • Here comes another aneurism.... Simple truth faithless is there's ppl in all DX sectors who don't wanna be there but your Loyal's making war hits keeps them. Don't be so naive mr leader.
  • so basically 1:11 wants to leave DX so the top kds can preserve their round and not be KT'd due to most of them having great starts.
  • Excatly NLC, rank whores, i hate them worse then anything lol
  • of course theres always only 1 answer, has to be one extreme or another lol
  • Jonesy isnt in DX.......
  • so basically 1:11 wants to leave DX so the top kds can preserve their round and not be KT'd due to most of them having great starts.
    Or maybe 1:11 wants to leave because some of them were killed last round when COBRAS' sector wanted to leave LG. It is the standard COBRAS set. Yet he claimed they were being held prisoners last round, but still hasn't let 1:11 go this round. He claimed, last round, to have the code to boot a sector during war. But for some reason he can't boot 1:11 this round. It has been almost a week now. What gives?
  • hey, it was just an idea from someone not intertwined in the politics. reading a book by its cover.
  • edited October 2012
    Stackers vs. Stackers.

Let the battle begin.

*Yawn*
    This is a problem with players these days, even tho they know what they are doing is wrong, they continue to do it...remember couple rounds ago when a few of us took a stand against idiots for killing jones,lynog and crew for absolutely no reason?

What the fuck are you smoking? Last round, I took them all out and you sat there. Round prior to that, Jones deleted like a pussy and I raped Lynog..

What is this imaginary round where you and your idiots took a stand?
  • Stackers vs. Stackers.

Let the battle begin.

*Yawn*
    This is a problem with players these days, even tho they know what they are doing is wrong, they continue to do it...remember couple rounds ago when a few of us took a stand against idiots for killing jones,lynog and crew for absolutely no reason?

What the fuck are you smoking? Last round, I took them all out and you sat there. Round prior to that, Jones deleted like a pussy and I raped Lynog..

With one kd? Please say u only used one kd to rape lynog. Ill have to change my pants from laughing so hard
  • Stackers vs. Stackers.

Let the battle begin.

*Yawn*

With one kd? Please say u only used one kd to rape lynog. Ill have to change my pants from laughing so hard
    He created a ghost kingdom. All offense so he couldn't get hit back.

I know what you're thinking..... Yes that was cheating.
  • No, skydragon couldnt outplay any1 in SK anymore, he has to make 60 bots to kill people. He is the least skilled player in SK, his bots even suck. Not to mention he has enough time to log into each of them 1by1 cause he has no life, and is also to dumb to build a prog to run them.
  • There are some really weird middle aged men in the world
  • edited October 2012
    They are multis not bots. Seems small but to us old school cheaters bots are pussy. Real men make multis when they cheat. They build that shit themselves and they are not immune from KT because it is a bot. Not saying multis are fair but its vastly more skilled than using a bot like Lynog does.

Example:

Sky: Sure I did it you caught me I am bad.

Lynog: Kesha ip it is his fault. Do not KT we don't want to upset "him".